• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I have a problem. I am seriously emotionally attached to you and I cannot help it. I'm not sure if you are okay with that.

Years
    Dear A,

I hope you're not overworking yourself. It seems like all of your online time is spent working on that particular thing and you hardly give a lot of your friends the time of day anymore.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Please don't ever lead the cat outside 15 minutes before you leave for work and expect me to either freeze my balls off in my pajamas waiting for him or suit up and chase him down. Also, please give me the respect to keep my cat inside when I ask for him to be indoors. He's my cat, not some family pet. I asked to keep him inside for two good reasons bar the fact that he's my pet: He's only been home for a week and doesn't know his own address, not to mention he's supposed to be an indoor cat! I don't know who got you thinking he's going to be an outdoor cat but that's not the case, okay? I'll lock him in my room if I have to, don't let him out. "Him wanting to" is the most idiotic excuse I've ever heard.

Also, when I ask if you have spare money for me to save back, can you have the decency to say something besides "I don't know" and "No" two days later? Why the hell do you keep me guessing like that? What's the point? Can't you just say no?
    I can't believe you got bent out of shape for me asking. You say you're struggling to pay the light bill but you're deliberately buying more Subway that we explicitly agreed beforehand not to buy on pay day. Are you just stupid?

Also, when I refuse to ignore the elephant in the room and nicely ask you about that very thing, don't scream "UR JUDGIN MEE" and get all pissed. It's a valid question, I'm not being rude. You've let me far into your finances for you to play the "inappropriate" card with that.

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
    Years
    Dear Anon,

When you told me you that you would leave, it never hit me until today just how close that day is. I know you won't be so far away, but the fact that I won't be able to see you and be in your presence on a daily basis saddens me. We didn't get to become so close until last year, and now you're going to be gone? I love you so much, and hold you so dearly to my heart. I really, truly meant it when I told you that you were one of my most precious treasures. Sure, we'll still text each other and visit one another every so often, but the distance scares me. I'm so bad at handling distance, and I'm afraid of losing our friendship some day. I know, I know, I was the one that gave you that advice that because relationships, and life even, is temporary, there is naught to do but to cherish it while you can, but...I don't know. I'm not even scared of losing you, I'm scared that I could move on and just forget you. I hope you don't ever doubt just how much of a close friend you've become to me, I truly hope you don't. But enough about me. What will you do? I hope you make wonderful friends where you're going to live, you deserve the best. Enjoy your rest of highschool, and enjoy your youth. I just want you to be as happy as you can be. :) I'll visit as much as I can, and I'll always remember to ask you how your day is when I get out of school. I'll still talk to you about my shit when I'm dealing with tough times, so you do the same, okay? You're so, so loved, friend. All of us will still be here for you whenever you need us, so don't be a stranger, haha. I know your leave is so far away, but the meaning of it really hit me today, and I didn't want to make you feel bad just because of my own emotions. I'll make sure to enjoy you being with us even more than I did before now. <3

Dear Anon - I know we've only seriously started talking like a month ago, but I honestly really hope our friendship flourishes even more. You seem like a really fascinating person, and you've gained my trust far quicker than most people, haha. I really appreciate your kindness, and I'm so enchanted with how much you glow. You have such a bright spirit and so much potential to reach! I sometimes wonder if you realize just how wonderfully pretty and sweet you are. Anyway, we're not at that point where I can tell you all of this, but I can't wait for it! You're a great person. :)

Dear Anon - I understand that my attraction to you is pretty superficial, but at the same time, I can't help at how interested I am in you. You're handsome, humorous, but underneath it all, I can sense such a deep sadness and darkness in you. I'd love to get to know you better, I'd be content with being just friends. But I won't lie to myself, even though I like to say I've gotten over you, whenever I see you, I feel so light and my brain pauses for a moment just to admire you. Oh well, I guess. I've been told I've dodged a bullet with you and I hope that's true. I wonder if I'll make the move to talk to you more? I almost hope you will, but our small conversations have felt so awkward. Even so, I hope we become more than acquaintances at some point. I'd love to discuss so much with you. :)

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Dear Anonymous,

I'm just using you for the job. I don't like you, and I never will. You're more than twice my age and can't even bother to take care of yourself. You're a slob.

Dear Anonymous,

I just used for the free stuff. I don't like you, and I never will. You're even older than the other guy and frankly, you scare me. I have started walking the long way to get to places so that I can avoid walking past your house. I DO NOT want you to "curl my toes" and I would never scream your name unless it was, "AGH! (name here), YOU'RE A CREEP GET AWAY FROM ME."

Sincerely, that boy you've been creeping on since before he was even a legal adult.

Dear Anonymous,

This one is a bit hard, honestly. I don't dislike you. I don't LIKE you, but I feel like I could learn to like you if you didn't let certain things control you so much. Your drinking habit is a major problem--among other things--and I don't feel we will have a healthy relationship so long as you continue to have a drinking problem. You put your hands on me the other day and that absolutely was crossing the line. That being said, you were drunk so I know your decision making abilities were not at their best. THAT being said, you also have no apologized. Which I can't complain about so much because I find the idea of that completely awkward, but it would be nice as a token gesture if nothing else. You also know nothing about me, which is irritating when you try to be so critical of me and what you say is wrong. It's also perfectly acceptable that you do not like me and want to remove me from your house(even though I do have my legal rights to be here) but are you really so childish that you would attempt, or even threaten to attempt, to punish other people because of the differences that WE two people, personally, have? It's sickening, really. I can say this though: You're lucky I happened to be sober. I had one beer that night and if I had a few more I can't say I would have had the willpower to stop myself from seriously hurting you. On a closing note, the world does not revolve around your whims and wishes.

Sincerely, your beloved grandson.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    DA,

What are you going to do about your weight? My mother and I are very afraid something is going to happen that you might not survive… and we need you. You're our leader, and I'm too young to succeed you. Burt will get really possessive and territorial, Janet's going to get ripped on alcohol, Jessica's going to flee with John, and I'm only starting to get a lead on directing my mother to the right place. We can't have you lose. With your bad knee from the car wreck walks are out of the question, even though all of us would love to walk with you. You need to have your lap band fixed, we know it slipped off. You're in danger, and we only fear for you. Please do something.

Years
    da,

i wish there was some way we could magically meet and become best friends. and then i wish there was some way you could break up with your current boyfriend and be with me, but that's sort of stretching the reach of reality, so for now i'm primarily wishing for the former to happen. :[

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
    Dear Anonymous (plural),
    You both approached me for the thing.
    And you both left me, no explanations given.

Second Anon. I can handle.
    But, other Anon.? I expected more from you.

Was I the only one who thought there was some sort of friendship involved or was that just me, other Anon.?

I bet you just laugh at me and talk about the 'dumb person' to all your friends.

Thanks for teaching me the valuable lesson of how friendships all end eventually. In fact, they could be one-sided friendships that last for months and leave you reeling when they end.

-

Dear Anonymous,
    I know this must be difficult for you to understand, why I just left like that and moved on to pursue my own thing.

And you probably will never accept it as anything but despicable and heartless, but know that if I had stayed, we only would have had a real fight.
    I would rather end our friendship now than have to watch it crumble under the strain we would have both put it through.

And I'm sorry.

-

Dear Anonymous,
    I liked you once upon a dream but you rejected me. And that hurt. A lot. The horrible way you dealt with the situation when I confessed. Nobody deserves to have their heart broken like that. Then you pretended like you did nothing wrong.

Well, I must be the Devil, since for one year, you chased after me. Wanting my affection back. And for half of that, all I did was hurt your feelings and string you along. I played the best mind games on you and the best part is that you still don't know I played you like a fool. I hope the taste of your own medicine was a bitter slide down your throat.

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Dear Anonymous,

You're lucky I need the job. I wouldn't mind doing it if you decided to pay me more--but I don't see why I'm getting paid minimum wage to do YOUR job. I'm the Office ASSISTANT, not your personal bitch who does whatever you're too lazy to do. I just hope you don't get too used to it because the minute I get word about my other job I'm out of here! :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Dear anon

Okay yes I know I'm taking a long time to work on these edits. Longer than I should. And I know you have things to do. But please stop shouting ,throwing a fit ,and making whatever growling noises you're making. You have no patience and your basically a 5 year old in a 23 year old's body. Grow up.

I'm so HM02

Banned
    Years
    DA,
    Thanks for helping me out of a rough time. I wish our friendship could have been longer and I really do miss your kind words. You helped me in more ways than anyone else has outside of my family. My life is sorta lonely and with no friends again. I just hope things work out for you in your future. I'm about to move back to my hometown. So, goodbye and good luck...

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    DA,

I'm glad you have the money to make this happen, 'cause I sure don't. I know it may seem imbalanced with how much work I'm doing, but it really is with the cashflow from you and the other guy. I'm so excited, I hope we make something :D

I need to schedule better for this, too. Expect next week to be a lot better. :P

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Dear Anonymous,

Please. Whatever you do... don't stop believing in yourself. You're so much better than you lead yourself to think. You're such a good person and it pains me that you don't see that.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    Dear Anon,

You along with the others know what day is coming up. Though I already know what you're going to do; you'll leave me swinging in the wind, celebrating a miserable birthday as usual whilst you'd rather court that blonde desperado you seem so willing to call a friend. You and the others are the reason why I hate this fated annual date. Am I a fool to try for the 4th consecutive year to invite you to the shindig I'll be throwing? Probably. It's only done out of necessity, anyway.

Dear anon,

Times are tough. I long for the summer, but I fear that it'll only bring me failure. I am lost and confused.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Dear anonymous,
    I worry about you for nothing. This stress will consume me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back