• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Day 19 (on Saturday, February 28th EST)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today

— What's Community Day?

Community Day (aka CommDay) is a PC Battle Server get-together. Tournaments are a mainstay at Community Day, while other activities such as iSketch, Cards Against Humanity, Mafia, and Diplomacy could happen if there's enough demand at a given time. Community Day is simply about enjoying time with others while the battle server is at its peak of activity.

— What's new?

We'll try out team tournaments when there are enough people online. Members will be grouped into teams of three or more, then each team has to fight it out in an elimination or round robin tournament.

Trivia and other games will be hosted if we have them fixed in time.

Suggestions are welcome. More could potentially be added. Stay tuned!

— When is this Community Day?

Community Day starts at 8 AM (UTC -5 / EST) on Saturday, February 28th and ends at midnight. That is 8 AM in eastern USA, 5 AM in western USA, 1 PM in the UK, 9 PM in Western Australia, and 12 AM (midnight) in eastern Australia. You don't need to be there at the launch, though. Community Day lasts all day so that everyone can participate regardless of their time zone.

— How do I sign up?

Simply join the PC Battle Server during Community Day. While Community Day is going on, a thread will be posted in the Battling & Team Building forum for keeping track of who participated. By posting in it, you can receive one of the following emblems.

Previous Community Day emblems will be given out soon!

I52iHRM.png
    BiItSlj.png
    CzEuzeS.png

bronze = participate in one CommDay, silver = two, gold = three​

— What are the tournament rules and schedule?

To determine what battle formats to use for each tournament, we'll host polls during Community Day.

All tournaments will follow PC's Standard Battle Rules. Don't know what tiers are or how they work? Check out PC's Battling & Team Building Resources.

— XY Wi-Fi tournaments

Post in this thread if you're interested. If there's enough demand, then we'll arrange some.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I think I might actually be able to make this one, as I've missed the latest two, thanks to traveling and my internet going down.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    bitches i will be there on comm day

Years
  • Say, what do I need to do on the server to qualify for the emblem? Because i'll be out on vacation and I leave the day before then...

Sirfetch’d

Say, what do I need to do on the server to qualify for the emblem? Because i'll be out on vacation and I leave the day before then...

All you have to do is show up for a few minutes; maybe chat a bit to earn the emblem!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I'll make a thread where everyone who posts gets the emblem. Preferably participate at least a little if you can!

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    yayaya i'm gonna be there obvs!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I'll be there, I don't know for how long, because I'll probably be busy on Saturday (that is: my Saturday, which is the first ten hours of the CommDay), but I'll probably show up at the end.

Years
  • Edit: Turns out some good thinking from my usually hell-minded brother has saved me and I will be able to continue attending Community Days once again so see ya there!

Last edited:

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    heck yeah, for mafia, sketch and cards against humanity. i really hope i can participate but i'm not sure if i can make it home from shopping in time. any ideas on how the mafia will be setup? is it through the chatroom, actual thread mafia, other site..?

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I should be able to join this one. Definitely in for cards against humanity, and maybe some wifi battles as well. Won't be on till later though.

Back