• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
people, if you want these to happen, and if you want people to co-operate, you gotta tell us so we can help! :/
and please...please...if you're planning any ambushes, sieges...surprise attacks....you GOTTA STATE THEM HERE OR IT WON'T BE ALLOWED

@Four, yes you can :)

@ Arcaray, you're accepted :)

Btw, since Social Kibbles the General has resigned, the spot's now open! Arcaray, wanna be the general? if you're active enough, that is

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Sorry if my intro post is kinda lame. I'm not the best for the first part of an RP but once I get going I get tons better.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years
Sure, I'll go for General! Should I wait for Social Kibbles' character to be killed before I start, or should I play as a soldier and then get promoted?

Years
Hope this is good enough.

Name:
Jeff Bennings
Personality (one paragraph): Due to the war, which has turned his entire life upside down and messed with his conceptions of the world, Jeff Bennings(Yes, he prefers a full name basis) is a bit prone to exaggeration. He has coped through his troubled times by developing a... healthy sense of dark comedy, almost nothing is sacred to him anymore. Jeff is fairly cynical as a result. He often finds himself hard to calm down due to the stress of his situation.

History (one paragraph): Jeff Bennings never really knew much about Pokemon, or was interested in them. He was, believe it or not, a Lawyer in training. He was just about to enter a law school in Canalave when the rebellion attacked. He quickly found his whole life, friends, and family taken away from him in the blink of an eye. He was one of the lucky ones to escape the city before it's inhabitants were dragged off to who knows where. He has since traveled throughout the region in search of shelter.

Appearance (one paragraph): Bennings wears a 1940's style black suit and tie. Due to nearsightedness, he has glasses that are somewhat big(they cover the entire eye socket). He takes a fedora wherever he goes and is reluctant to leave it behind. His clothes have been torn a little due to the times he has recently endured, but are intact and in one piece for the most part. He has pronounced dark circles under his eyes.
Role (Commander/General/Member/Spy): Member when he joins, but is not a part of the republic now
Password: Fight
Others: Expect a healthy dose of black humor from Jeff. It's how he copes.
Weapon: A somewhat rusty machete he looted a while ago. Jeff isn't sure of it's effectiveness.

Last edited:

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
Years
uhh...Arcaray, I'm the Commander, so you can't give orders like sending 100 troops like that without my permission.

I want you to edit your post.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years
Well Rusty, ElectricScyther is the General for PR and he's allowed to command troops so I figured there'd be no problem. What else am I supposed to do, sit around and do nothing? You're over in Canalave, you'd have no means of effectively preventing an attack on Sunyshore over that distance.

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
Years
Um, no. Like I had mentioned in my post, you were supposed to contact me over radio and still take my orders. You were supposed to update me over the radio. But okay, I think its a good idea, but don't send like 200 troops off just like that for 2 Pokemon. What will we do when we are going to plan a full fledged attack?

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
I'm a spy, remember? I can't give orders for an attack. Did you read my IC post? The last words in it were "permission to fire napalm rounds?"

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
Shhh people, stay calm! :) This is a very tactic-based RP, so every wrong move will cost you!

Remember, the humans have 2000 soldiers/units, and the PR has 1800. Sending 200 units = 10% of your total army! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back