• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
  • @ Phantasia and GhostFlame

there are human spots. check my original OOC thread, in the 'spots' sector. it's 'spoilered'. The pokemon side's full, GhostFlame. you'll have to make a human spot.

I don't mind waiting for one day as long as it's good! just make sure you know what to do.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • Lucario! I just took a while to write my post, and you posted while I was typing... Should I delete part of mine, or you part yours?

zapdos926

Years
  • I already did, if you didn't read my IC post... But I edited my post anyways. Didn't need t delete anything, just rearrange the words

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • well I DID see your sonofa*****

now if CrossJHero ain't gonna be active soon, the spot for the Commander will be open again. SuperVegeta, the RPer of May is planning to join, and he might take over :)

YES!

Years
  • Sorry for being annoying, and I've said this before but no one answered, but how's my jokes? Are they falling flat? Annoying, etc etc?

zapdos926

Years
  • Well, obviously you'd fight, anyone in there right mind would, but I get the feeling you wouldn't have been as fun to talk to in captivity.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • FourCartridge, Silence is inside the base on the top floor so you really don't have to worry about her seeing you at the moment XD

Years
  • That's not what Bennings thinks. Remember, he is pretty stressed out at the whole "Great Pokemon Uprising of 2020" thing XD. Also, aren't you going to try to stop me?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Like I said, Jeff is in way over his head. It's almost certain death ether way, and he's scared out of his pants(figuratively). That, and it's boring otherwise. Also, are there any prisoners in the building? I'm thinking about doing a jailbreak distraction.

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Yes. B/1 (basement lv one) has about 50 prisoners. :)

but it's heavily guarded. and going yourself is a suicide mission.

CrossJHero's too slow to come up with an SU, so maybe he can't RP as a commander. SuperVegeta, the Best RPer in May announced that he'll be the new Commmander of PR. YOU GUYS IN HR's SO DEAD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back