• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
  • With all the emblems to dream about getting. Which of the ones seem to be the simplest to get?.

It's pretty easy to get the Drama Queen emblem.
    Just take getting offended to seriously.

Whether or not you're right doesn't really matter though (because if that's so then I was totally unaware that you could just say anything regardless of what the actual topic was {seriously}).

That's something pretty easy to do.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    lol... I wonder if there is a 'legitimately uses the report button too much' XD

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Well , I am working at the =D :) :D ;) =D =) =:) : Smile Overuser ;) :)

Mhmm. From what I've gathered, blatantly changing your style of posts for the sake of obtaining an emblem won't necessarily help you get it. You'll get the emblem if you truly are a Smilie Abuser, not if you pretend to be one.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Can someone answer what this emblem is for?

How do I get it? Is it good or bad?

perpendicular.png
    Perpendicular
    Hmm... is this good? Or bad? As a matter of fact, why don't we get to know what it's for?
    Awarded: October 8th, 2009 03:05 AM

edit: ew gross typos fixed now.

Actually I agree with the original idea to add an emblem for TCTI and have a seperate one for the Forum Games like 'Don't let the Moderator Say Anything' etc etc because TCTI isn't really a game so much as it's a bigger chat room of sorts.

I mean there are people with lit. 10s of thousands of posts in TCTI right? Maybe something like this?

331hlcp.jpg

TCTI Plastic

Congratulations! You're a top poster in TCTI and that makes you a TCTI Plastic. Better than anyone else, you know who's dating who, you know all the latest gossip, you know the main pc dramaz and you know who's in the top and who's floundering at the bottom. Go take your burn book and go fill it with the latest gossip about what Lightning's really doing with those Cherrim and always remember your 4 Word Rule because 3 Words is full of carbs and will make you fat.

Idk, I worked on it for like 15 minutes so sorry if it sucks but there's my suggestion~

That is like the best emblem I have ever seen.... Tho I think this shouldn't be related to the TCTI... Just given to members who are plastic.... I just watched Mean Girls yesterday... xD

Who the hell are you anyway? I've never seen you before.

Go away. :(

Is there like a emblem for this.. Blends in with the furnitures or some?

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Ah. That's for us to know and for you to - possibly - find out. ;>
    Wow, i guess it does enhance the expirence though doesn't it? Makes it a lot more deserved when you recieve the emblem instead of knowing you're going to get it.

The Pichu's axe is the coolest emblem by far.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    perpendicular.png

Is this one good or bad? Such an unclear description...

It's good because that pic FTW. ^_~

We are having an extreme lack of funny emblems. D= Unless I haven't seen many. I've seen Color Coordinated, #1 Fan, and that one you get for participating in the games thing for the Get-Together. Oh, and the 'I Asked to be a Moderator' emblem.​

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024

It's good because that pic FTW. ^_~

We are having an extreme lack of funny emblems. D= Unless I haven't seen many. I've seen Color Coordinated, #1 Fan, and that one you get for participating in the games thing for the Get-Together. Oh, and the 'I Asked to be a Moderator' emblem.​

You have a good point. I agree. We should have more humorous emblems instead of srs busns. Maybe the emblem fairy will conjure up some "shits and giggle" emblems. :>

...Though, I think we have a lovely addition to that collection already if I do say so myself.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • You have a good point. I agree. We should have more humorous emblems instead of srs busns. Maybe the emblem fairy will conjure up some "shits and giggle" emblems. :>

...Though, I think we have a lovely addition to that collection already if I do say so myself.

The emblem fairy sounds awesome.... FYI "Shits and giggle"... xD

More funny emblems would be a good idea.. :D

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Lol the Fairy emblem XD

Well I think more funny emblems constitutes as more people receiving emblems in general (to find out what they are), but that takes the fun out of how mysterious and rare they are. XD

Sarah Paliner

:: Zetsubou no Carnival ::
    Years
  • I'm not sure if this has been asked, but what would qualify someone for the Profile Designer emblem? A nice-looking signature or a colorful profile for visitors? :P

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I'm not sure if this has been asked, but what would qualify someone for the Profile Designer emblem? A nice-looking signature or a colorful profile for visitors? :P

You need a profile design that looks appealing to the staff member currently viewing your page.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years

• You need a profile design that looks appealing to the staff member currently viewing your page.

So it's not enough for me just to like it.... Dam it! There goes my bubbles.. Unless... Who is the girliest/gayest staff member on here?

And also.. Can you answer what that emblem was for.. Fiona, Nick? Anybody?

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    There are two different emblems for profiles that we know of at this time.

1: The profile designer which I have so I know more about it, I've seen more supporters with it for obvious reasons, it's easier for them to style thier profile however, I do know a way in which you can earn the emblem as a normal member without "waiting to be noticed"; you may have seen the "Prettiest profile contest" yes? Well normal members can enter that competition in hopes that they can earn enough votes to win a profile designer emblem so keep an eye out for the next competition in Other Trivia.

I posted this here before but it relates to your question also. Basically, the best way for a normal member to get noticed for having an appealing profile would be to enter "PC's Prettiest Profile Contest" as it's some what more difficult for members without supporter status to obtain the emblem. Unless you're a total maestro when it comes to colour design :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back