• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
  • I wish he had a better plan, but then again I have no better ones.

"Charizard, Milotic Go!" Two red flashes of light revealed two pokemon. "That ugly pokemon took out Garchomp so lets take em down. Follow plan double kill!"

The plan was simple yet effective. Charizard hung back and unleash a mighty fire blast. The blast cranked the temperature to unbearable degrees due to high degree of power the Charizard had to use at its leisure. Following the flaming fury, Milotic created and used a powerful hydro pump aimed at the Alakazam. Of course, much like before. The psychic pokemon remained unaffected. The pokemon continuted unleashing attack after attack, denying any chance of a comeback.

Malic carefully examined the ground searching for ideas and he had realized the terrain was slowly changing due to the combination of water and fire. The water created mud which Charizard's extreme heat was slowly hardening. Heh, its a far shot, but it may just work. "Milotic use muddy water!" The remaining water and mud gathered and fell upon the Alakazam and enveloped him in filthy mud. "Charizard! Unleash a Flamethrower now!" The fire aimed directly at the Alakazam, encasing him in a mud prison.

"Wow...it worked!" Malic's jaw dropped in amazement. "I wonder if that is scientifically possible...hey..I am not complaining" Malic uttered.

Its temporary. The pokemon is too strong!

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
  • Bobby stared at the entrence to Mt. Coronet, his knees shaking in fear. "I can't do this, I can't do this, I can't do this..." he said over and over. However he knew he promised Malic they would meet up in there. "Ah crap!" Bobby cried knowing he was going in whether he liked it or not.

Bobby released Totodile who would give him company and moral support. "Toto!" Totodile cried as he was released from his Pokeball. "Totodile, we're going into the cave!" Bobby yelled his voice shaking. Totodile looked shocked that his trainer was actually going into a cave. "I know its shocking, but I promised Malic we would meet here!" On that note, Totodile jumped on Bobby's shoulder and they entered Mt. Coronet.

As Bobby made his way through the cave he heard two people talking. "I wonder if its Malic?" Bobby wondered. Then he heard someone being pushed up against a wall. The person doing the pushing was yelling. "Definatly Malic..." Bobby muttered. As he ran to catch up he heard a battle being fought. He heard Malic say "Now, fool, learn why. Garchomp. Unleash your Giga Impact." After that a huge crashing sound could be heard. "Cmon Totodile hurry!" Bobby said as they ran down the corridor.

When they rounded the bend they saw Jay and his Glaceon moving rocks off of Garchomp while Malic squared off against the man from Celestic Town. Jay explained what was going on. "Allright I'll do my best to help!" Bobby yelled, and he and Totodile took their place next to Malic and his Charizard and Milotic who had just encased the enemy Alakazam in a mud prison. "Long time no see Malic! What can I do to help?" he said as Totodile and the newly released Heracross took their battle postions.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • Malic retained his focus on the Alakazam when he noticed Bobby. "Bobby use Heracross to restrain the evil trainer. I won't allow him to escape this area. Then help Jay with the rocks." Bobby listened with a childish smile. He seemed more than willingly to help though it gave Malic an impression that he couldn't think independently.

The Alakazam seemed to be trapped due its hold. The mud was solid despite illogical science holding it up. With that security in mind, Malic order Charizard and Milotic to keep watchful eye of the pokemon regardless. "Did you find anything at all up north?" Malic yelled over to Bobby hoping he would hear his question. "I find it doubtful there was absolutely nothing was there."

That pokemon will break out soon.

"Jay! Bobby! Hurry up with Garchomp and release your dragons! That mud thing I made won't hold forever!"

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Jay was sweaty and growing tired but he kept pushing rocks off, he saw a small boy help fight with Malic, yet he didn't know who he was. There was a muddy Orb in front of the trainers then suddenly the mud burst off the Alakazam. It never made a noise, it simply grew a brighter red. However, the mud showed that it's incased in some sort of protective barrier which explains why it can't be touched.

Just then Charizard could be seen flying up as if he can't control him self and then fell back to the ground hard, then he flew up again then straight back down, this happened over and over until a crater was formed in the rocky floor, he was then thrown to the side beaten up...

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
  • Arlene and Snake were engaged in combat when her PokeGear gave a sharp vibration in her butt pocket, which shocked her suddenly. Snake was already too far into a palmstrike motion to stop, colliding with Arlene's forehead with enough force to send her already tipping over. Snake - still not aware of Arlene's distraction - then proceeded to roundhouse the vixen in her good knee, sending her crumbling into the snow. Jaydin - who had been resting himself in the cool snow some few yards away - rushed up to his trainer, who seemed to be in severe pain. The vixen was indeed writhing in the snow, not because of her injuries, but because of what she'd left in her pocket.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry Arlene! I didn't know-" Snake began, befuddled with actually potentially hurting her trainer for once. She was always a better fighter and proved to be an unmatchable opponent for Arlene, but she may have gone a bit overboard this time. Immediately the Lucario bent on one knee and lifted Arlene's head off the snow, brushing some of the flecks of ice from her outfit.

"It's... Okay," Arlene said, gasping, "I just fell on my house keys...!" The vixen rolled over onto her opposite side, patting down her bad leg towards the hip to try and numb out the pain. That's when she realized her PokeGear was still vibrating in her pocket at about the same time as Fate neared the group, chuckling at Arlene's odd misfortune. She would deal with him later - not that she would beat him or any such, but they always had fun messing with each other like that.

The vixen removed her PokeGear from her pocket and flipped it open, noting that Charlie had texted her.

I think I know where Jay is. Mt Coronet. Going now. You in or out?

The vixen then typed her reply,

Damn straight. Me and the team will be en route shortly. -Arlene

With that she closed the device and on her own strength lifted herself back up to a standing position. Her gear, which had been placed delicately against a bench nearby, was taken care of by Snake lugging her guitar and herself managing her backpack. With Arlene limping, the group exited Snowpoint quickly; the vixen could thank Rhys later. For now they had a job to do, in a sense. It would definitely be a task catching up to Charlie.

En route to Mount Coronet, Arlene took one look back towards Snowpoint... She would contact Jake later. She would have to press on quickly to Mount Coronet to stay together with the rest of the group, and unfortunately, he was a liability as long as he stayed in Snowpoint. Moving as quickly as a limping foxgirl and a group of Pokemon could go, they headed for their goal of the peak of the mountain that nestled the center of the region.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • A deep sorrow overcame Malic. First Garchomp, now Charizard. "Return...." Malic said in a solemn tone. A red, bright laser consumed the pokemon and placed in safety within the pokeball. Maybe the trainer is right. Maybe I cannot win. Malic feel to his knees, trying to contain his depression. It has been a long time since he has been defeated to a degree such as this. Looking at the badge suspended from a chain, he returned to the past.

Malic's first true defeat was at the hands of Clair. Back then, all he had was a Gabite, a Charmeleon, and a Horsea. He dared challenged Clair. The battle was short and one-sided with Clair's Dragonair defeating Malic in a matter of a few minutes with little effort. However, Clair gave him newfound vigor but giving him the badge under the condition that he return to Blackthorn and challenge her for the position of Gym Leader. She saw potential in him and sought a rematch.

Malic, however, was not in the past. He faced a trainer who showed no mercy and felt no remorse. Malic recalled Milotic and sobbed a bit. "I give up.....I cannot win." A few tears fell to the ground. For the first time ever, Malic released a few tears. The defeat destroyed his spirit, his heart and soul. Malic was broken and defeated, never before brought to a state of such depression.

I will not risk Milotic. Garchomp and Charizard were destroyed, and Milotic is already fatigued.

He remained connected to the floor in a kneeling state, his mind in another place.

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
  • Charlie had packed her backpack full of supplies, abandoning the items she didn't need. She left a brief note for her father and left the house, her Vulpix at her side. She recieved Arlene's message and started making her way through the deep snow of the Acuity Lakefront and onto Route 216. Charlie had lived in Snowpoint City for four years and she knew the surrounding area like the back of her hand.

The snow was falling heavily, she had thrown on her thickest snow jacket and her hiking boots as well as an old pair of ski pants, Vulpix sniffed the ground delicately and called her name. Maybe she's sniffing out Arlene she mused curiously.

Ahead she saw the figure of her friend and Snake. They were only a hundred metres away, if that. Charlie called out to them and quickened her pace

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Jay and Glaceon pushed all sorts of rocks off Garchomp until finally the dragon-type emerged,

"GAR-CHOMP!" He roared as he made his way to the hopeless Malic. Zam though simply stared at the Malic and Garchomp, he seemed unmoved.

Glaceon seemed tired, Jay returned her and stood near Malic, "M-Malic... I got him, c'mon d-do it-it.." Jay said exhausted after doing the task of reviving Garchomp.

"You do not have what it takes, you cannot defeat me." The metallic figure told the Ace Trainer. The figure then extended out an arm it was a signal for Zam to unleash an attack. Jay turned to face Bobby and then Malic, "Malic... I know you can do this." Jay told him with confidence in his voice...

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
  • The battle was going badly with Garchomp and Charizard out of the match. Totodile was nearly done and Heracross was out. Sweat was pouring out of Bobby from being in the cave and them on the losing tide of the battle.

"Totodile Aqua Tail!" Totodile's tail became covered in water and he whipped it in Zam. The attack failed horribly. Bobby saw Jay was done getting Garchomp out, but Malic was doing nothing. "Cmon Malic! Totodile's almost done and so is Glaceon! We need you!" Bobby pleaded to the broken spirited boy.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • "You are right. I cannot beat your pokemon. But doesn't mean I can't try." Malic rose off the ground. Malic whispered to Garchomp a miniature speech or an elaborate plan.

"Chomp." The dragon nodded as he spoke the name. Garchomp seemed to know the plan. It was risky and involved heavy corporation. "Ready? Go!!"

The duo spilt up each with an individual target. Garchomp performed a Dragon Rush on the the enemy pokemon and assumed a Dragon Claw assault. The attacks bombarded the pokemon, each followed by another until the shield was finally destroyed. Then Garchomp unleashed another Giga Impact and upon the impact the Alakazam was seemingly defeated.

Malic on the other hand assault the metallic trainer. He slugged the trainer in the face, knocking the individual down. He stomped the trainer in the chest, knocking wind of the body, and delivered a beatdown in all regions of the body, leaving enough life in the person for questioning.

"Who sent you?" Malic demanded an answer, as the actions of choking the trainer revealed.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    "A-Ala Kaaarg" Zam moaned and then fainted, it seems that he can't take on many attacks without his barrier, thus he fainted quickly. As the metallic trainer returned the Alakazam it was caught off guard by an angered Malic. However his pin did not last long as the mysterious trainer quickly and professionally slipped out of his grasp. The metallic figure hopped over rocks until finally it vanished as if it never was here.

Jay hurried over to Malic who was hunched over the ground, "Malic!" Jay called out for him, "Are you alright? Who was he?" Jay asked, however it appears that the trainer never spoke to Malic.

A gust of wind blew across the path and in a short distance, a cave that continues throughout the mountain can be found.

"I have a feeling that trainer will appear again, but I'm still going to continue my journey... and I'm not giving up." Jay told Malic and Bobby. It was surprising to hear this coming from a person like Jay but it seems the further he walked his path to the peak of the mountain, the more he started to become different. Jay then looked back up the mountain, took in a deep breath and entered the next set of caves...

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • I won.....I actually did it. Malic cheered and danced around as if he had conquered the world. "Woohoo!!!" Malic ran in circles, cartwheels, and even backflips. Malic had seemed to return to his cheery self. He pulled out his bag and healed all his pokemon. The battle was costly and tiring, and using a set of full restores and ethers the pokemon returned to full health.

Malic assumed to take care of himself, wiping off the dirt, and making sure no cuts or bruises ruined his appearance or health. Malic had noticed Jay's slow change. While he did not help in the battle directly, he did save Garchomp. "Hey Jay! Thanks for the help. I have to say though, I am proud. You finally seemed to grow a pair. But still, I am following you. If the trainer shows up again, my battle skills are going to be needed." Malic pursued Jay and commanded Bobby to follow, which of course he listened.

We are going to need as much help as possible. Once Jay's job is done, its back to the Sinnoh League and then Clair!

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    As Jay, Malic and Bobby made their way up the mountain it began to get cold, more than usual, they must be getting higher. Jay started to feel dizzy, he hasn't given himself a moments rest and his body is giving in. He sat down on the ground, exhausted, "I need to sit for awhile." Jay said. The other two trainers nodded and sat down with him. Jay is used to the cold since he lived in Snowpoint City most of his life, the life he knows anyway, and wasn't bothered by the weather too much.

Suddenly an image came to everyone. It came as an instant daydream,

The scene shows a girl and a guy with a surfboard. The girl looks to be 16 years of age, she is slender and has long, ivory colored hair that slips past her sapphire eyes. The guy looks to be about one age older than the girl. He is tall,very well-built and has messy blue hair. They are seen near the beach of Cerulean City overlooking the water behind a railing of the street. A couple walks by the two and the girl seems confused, she asks the guy,

"Why are those people grasping hands?" she asked,"T-They are h-holding hands....because... they probably like each other." The guy responds not knowing what to say. The girl then looks at the guy's hands and begins to wonder, she stares at them and grows uneasy. She wants to hold them,

"Because they like each other ... they hold hands ..."

The image changes and shows a strange dimension, much like the one from the previous dream. A strange sun could be seen in the sky breaking as Unown circled around it. Below it the surfer guy could be seen falling into a pit of nothingness with the sun. The girl, kneeling on the ground, reaches out for him crying,

"No!" The surfer shouted as he slowly falls in the pit, he turned his face to the girl as he fell, he yelled for her,"I wanted to be there for you. I always had, even when I first met you. You had the fire in you and you still do. Take your Pokemon and become a Master, lead a happy life for both you and your Pokemon. Become champ and meet someone, don't be alone." He told her as he fell in more.

"I only wish this all never happened, that I could be there with you... Lena." the guy wished.

The remaining Unown, they begin to twirl and glow and then, the surfer was sucked into the small black hole where he vanished into nothingness. Is this the event that made people forget what happened ten years ago?

The vision ended and left everyone in a short daze to comprehend what they have just seen. Memories begin to flow back to everyone as they all begin to remember what happened ten years ago and beyond, as if a hidden chunk of everyone's lives were returning once more to make them remember something...

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • The daydream entered Malic's head a bit unintentionally. He wasn't zoning out at all, in fact the bitter cold affected him and he shivered uncontrollably. Blackthorn was not a cold place either and his time in the Ice Path was brief. Malic hated the cold, hence his time in more temperate regions in both Johto and Sinnoh.

The images of sufers, women and random holes left Malic perplexed and confused. After the imagery that only powerful drugs could likely produce, Malic slowly said, "Please tell me, I am not the only one who saw that." He was clearly awstruck and examined the experessions of his partners, hoping to the forces above that either they were as lost as he was or they saw the dream and understood every nook and cranny of it and would share they knowledge with him. Bobby looked as confused and cheerful as ever, but then again Malic always thought the kid was a bit too peculiar for his own good. Jay, on the other hand, simply sat on the rock attempting to recover from the laborious job of digging up Garchomp from the rubble from before. Personally, Malic had hoped that Jay was attempting to analyze something, possibly a plan to get back Unown but the man seemed to have zoned out.

That little daydream made no sense. Surfers and hot girls to endless pits of death to flying voodoo pokemon. No logic. Argh! Can this little vacation get any weirder? Shut up Malic. Before that actually happens. Don't jinx yourself. Haha Jynx. Man, that was corny, but hey sounded funny at least. These two wouldn't appreciate the complexity of my humor. Malic smiled a bit when his mind ran on the tangent, but then he remembered where he was. The mountain's appearance was ominous and the air seemed to have gotten colder and more harsh. Malic's teeth began to chatter and wind slowly picked. "I hope this is normal. The air at Blackthorn never got this brutal and I lived right next to an ice cave." Malic braced himself for any future attacks by mother nature. We better get this little adventure here over with.

"Ok enough rest Jay. Let's go! This mountain is making me more crazy than I have to be. So, I want to get out of this place as soon as possible." Malic barked the order. A lack of patience was painted on his face. Clearly, whatever thought entered his head drove to the point of insanity and Malic desired to return to sanity.

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
  • As Arlene continued to trudge through the barren snow fields that outlaid the Acuity Lakefront, she and Snake passed through her and Jake's makeshift campsite. The amount of blood she'd left behind was almost obscene; the patches of reddened snow were large, but there were only two of them thankfully. She guessed that she'd lost a good pint through coughing it up, but it had been a while since she'd expunged that from her body. She no longer felt quite as lightheaded or dizzy from the ordeal, and she guessed that she'd gotten that much back since. She began to trudge forward with Snake, wondering how far ahead Charlie was by now.

She was taken aback to hear Charlie's voice from behind her. Spinning around and nearly falling because of her bad leg, Arlene waved and stopped in her tracks, yelling back at her friend, "Hey Charlie!" Happiness washed over her and took away some effect of the cold air for just a few moments, until she realized she was once again standing on the wrong leg. She winced and shifted her weight, allowing Charlie time to catch up and stopping Snake in the process. But Snake was already stopped. Something was wrong... Arlene could sense it, smell her fear. She turned, worried, to her Pokemon. "What is it, Snake?"

"...He's following us again," she said tenderly, in barely a whisper. She did not dare look in his direction, but Arlene could sense the ominous air about them; she could place her assailant's scent in the middle of a furnace. Close by lurked a human of about twenty, likely clad in a skintight outfit colored in camouflage built for the occasion. Likely he was carrying his usual kit, a set of tri-lens multivision goggles, a silenced firearm of some kind, and a knife. While he was dangerous, it was easy business for Arlene and Snake to avoid him. Charlie was a different story. "We'll do 360 security. You stay on Charlie's ass and watch her back. I'll have Jaydin help me."

On this command, Arlene released Jaydin from his ball, allowing him to explode into existence at her side. He raised his tapered snout to his trainer, curious, and she shook her head to deny the need for combat. He gave a quirked expression, and Arlene spoke with her eyes to him, glancing left and right and drawing circles in the air with her finger. It was the universal hand-signal for "on me", or "check your fire". In this context, Jaydin guessed she was asking him to simply watch his back, which he acknowledged with a nod. As Snake neared Charlie, the Lucario gave Arlene a signal to go ahead, and they continued. They dared not keep a distance of more than a few feet from each other from that point forward.

No doubt, Charlie would question their actions; but until she spoke up, Snake would not say a word in favor of keeping absolutely quiet in the case that their unseen assailant had yet to acquire them.

They were nearing Mount Coronet; Arlene and Jaydin could see the mountain coming into sight, and they could pick out figures in motion on the mountainside. Hopefully they would get there with no problems.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    As Jay and rest exited the cave they were in, they could notice something in orange coming to the mountain, it could only be one person - Arlene. It began to snow. A few more paths and some hiking and they will soon enough be at the top of the mountain, however Jay stalled in his tracks and soon stopped, snow flakes fell smoothly and touched his face as he stood there. Something started to rise in his mind, memories that he never had before crept forth into his mind,

"Malic, did you feel anything?" Jay asked, but aside from the day dream from before nothing came to mind. Jay turned, his head began to sting him. He placed his hand on his forehead that is covered with his hat.

"Hmph my head, why does it hurt so much?" Jay thought as the snow began to fall more quickly as the wind picked up.

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
  • Charlie noticed Arlene and Snake behaving strangely, but she was in too much pain to notice. The cold air was causing great discomfort to her cracked ribs and she was growing tired. They reached the foot of the mountain and Charlie searched for the caves she had explored countless times with Art. The snow was making things more difficult but Charlie continued searching, Vulpix helping her.

"Here!" she declared, as she pushed some snow away from the cave mouth "We go through here. I know these caves pretty well, and I think we can catch up to them in no time," Charlie told Arlene and the pair entered the cave.

If it was cold in the light, it was freezing in the caves. Charlie's ribs ached deeply, and she noticed Arlene favouring her broken leg more. She watched her friend murmur to her Lucario and picked up on the word 'following'

"What? Who's following us," Charlie demanded as they made their way up through the dark caves, further and further into Mount Coronet

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
  • Bobby, Malic, and Jay all walked through the cave eventually coming out into a world of snow. Bobby shivered and said to himself "I hate snow..." He reflected on the dream he had, but soon faded from his mind as he saw orange on the mountain. "Must be Arlene.." Bobby said wondering what she was doing here. However he was happy to find out that she was ok.

As he started up the mounain he noticed that Jay was standing still and was holding his head. "Dude you ok?" Bobby asked. Jay then started to flinch from what Bobby was guessing from a really bad headache. Bobby didn't know what to do, he wasn't a doctor. He turned to Malic and asked "What should we do?"

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • "Well Jay..besides the frigid cold, strong wind smacking me in face and no to mention large pieces of snow bashing every part of my body, I didn't feel anything particularly exciting. Another than some vision or memory that isn't mine beamed into my head," Malic said with some disdain in his voice. The cold was clearly getting to him. Malic never did well in extreme weather conditions, hence his hatred for Hoenn and love for Johto. Johto was a temperate climate, so when a season occured suitable weather occured, nothing too powerful. Hoenn was all over the place, so in hot regions Malic felt like melting while in cold regions, Malic felt like a ice statue.

Malic placed himself behind a fairly sizable rock so that the wind wouldn't hit him directly. He then attempted to answer Bobby's question: "We should advance to our objective but I don't know where the hell we are going so we...h.aa..v..e..to..to," Malic's shivering and teeth chattering were becoming more consistent and violent. In order to finish the statement, Malic slapped himself and tried to shake off the cold, "We have to wait for Jay to get over himself. Try to be patient."

Malic resumed the shivering, chattering, and cursing. He couldn't even finish a thought in his head, since the cold was so overpowering. At this point, he had hoped for 2 things: someone or something to tell him or help him get warm (like a random hot girl), or Jay to say "Let's go!". Malic could dream, but likely never succeed.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Jay shook off newfound thoughts and spoke to the others, "Let's go." He said, as if he read Malic's mind. The trio of trainers soon made it to the top of the mountain. In the center of the peak of the mountain there were many pillars, some destroyed from decades of corrosion and disuse, however there were a few that still stood and circled a platform, the platform containing many runic symbols and above this, a floating Unown could be seen. Strangely enough, snow did not fall here.

"Unown!" Jay shouted as he made his way towards the platform however he was put to a stop by smoke that seemed to have come out of nowhere. Coughing and covering his eyes, Jay tried to see what made the smoke and as the clouds cleared, a metallic figure stood.

"I cannot let you continue any further. The last battle was a warning. Now I will give my all to take all of you down." The mysterious trainer from before said, he suddenly threw out a Pokeball, "Leviator! GO!"

A red laser shot out and formed a shape larger then the location of the trainers, it towered over the trainers as if there were more to the mountain and as the laser's faded an extremely large Gyarados emerged,

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" Leviator roared, it looked down at the trainers, "RAAAAAAH!!!" It roared again, his roars echoed throughout the entire mountain and every move it make shook the earth.

"I'm afraid this is the end for you trainers." The metallic trainer said...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back