• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon III

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Jay found his way to the Pokecenter in Hearthome City and that is where he slept for the night. Night came in swift winds, tomorrow he will be able to go to Mt. Coronet and tomorrow, he may learn more about his past. He laid down on a coach a stared up at the ceiling thinking about Charlie, he wondered if he made the right choice. He thought about her cries, her smiles. He thought about this and his mind drifted to Arlene and her stories of hardships, then to Malic, he seemed so full of energy and held no fear of saying whatever came in his mind, then Jake, he wondered about Jake, he knew little about him but there was something as though he been through a lot and slowly he began to drift off and sleep.

"So... you're leaving?"

An image is slowly depicted, a girl she was in formal clothing, with a few exceptions with a shirt being tired around her waist. Her bow was light blue, her long socks were stripped blue and white and she seemed to be at least 18. Her black hair is in pigtails and her blue eyes held sorrow. Standing next to her is a young boy, taller than her. He wore a striped scarf and hat, it's Jay.

"i thought that maybe you'd stay a bit longer, to, well..." the girl looked down, expectations seemed to never be fulfilled. Her voice is laced with disappointment, "But I have no right to stop you." She looked up at Jay, "Learn your past, find your parents." She held Jay's hand, however Jay did not flinch, he seemed fine around her, "I would go with you.. but I have a Gym to run...but please take her." the young girl said as she placed a pokeball in Jay's hand. "When you use her, think of me. When your journey is over please.. come back. I-I expect a challenge for my badge! Heh..." She gave an uneasy laugh, trying to brighten up the mood.

Jay simply nodded, his throat bothered him but he held back his emotions. He did not know why. He felt confused, frustrated and held a desire to stay at the city and yet he felt like he had to go. Two halves that seemed to be at battle with each other. He turned, and walked away out of the Gym and into the morning light. The girl just stood there, as if she was waiting for something but Jay will come back...

Suddenly the dreams of everyone were interrupted, images and voices could be seen this time:

Trainers with their Pokemon find themselves in a sort of dimension. The trainers looked like Jake, Luther except much younger and a boy on the ground. The boy he has jet-black hair, and a white jumpsuit.

Then something appeared before the young heroes like a giant star.. a sun. A sun of blinding light. In the middle of the sun were three red dots that formed a small triangle.

The pieces of ground that were absorbed with the Trainers into this strange dream-like world cracked and formed a giant valley way where the giant Pokemon Sun floated above. The realm was odd it was like night and day in one. Stars can be seen but the strange sun lit up the sky with its own glow.

Just then a very calm and settle voice can be heard coming from strange sun.. it sounded,a voice more at peace with its self, it sounded like the voice from the previous dreams.

"I am Missingno" It simply said.

"The world will end here...." It said as if introducing this unreal world.

"... All life extinct" It explained.

The ground shook again and then became calm.

"Reflect on your Pokemon...." It said smoothly.

The Trainers moved carefully towards it and watched its eerie glow.

"Your friendship...your hardships..." It said.

Stars can be seen beyond Missingno.

"Your emotions....no one" It said suddenly

"Will ever change..." It said sadly.

"No matter how hard you try..." It grew more depressed.

"The world will be remade. Or...." It said with a hint of hope.

The dream then ended and the dreams of those dreaming slowly crept back into the minds of the sleeping...

Last edited:
    Years
    Jake walked slowly to Snowpoint City, making sure to keep an eye on Arlene, who didn't look like she was holding up very well. The walk was maddeningly slow, especially in the bitter cold of the area; although both of them were pretty well prepared for the cold, though, with Arlene having her fur and Jake wrapped in his cloak.

When told to cover his ears, Jake was a bit confused at first; at least until he heard Arlene's bone-rattling scream of pain. He cringed at the sound; he wasn't good at tolerating loud noises, and this was no exception. For a while after that, the walk was smooth. Slow, but smooth; until he looked back and saw Arlene staggering about dizzily before collapsing to the ground. Jake ran back quickly and checked the pulse on the vixen's wrist. Good, good. She's only fainted. The sun was rising; good, since it would be easier to find help if people were awake.

Knocking on the closest door he could find, he was answered by a middle-aged man. "Hello?" The man looked over Jake's worried face. "Is something the matter?"

"Yes," Jake responded with strange calmness. "My friend has passed out in the middle of the street. Can you please care for her in your house for a while?" The question seemed a bit stupid after he said it.

The man looked Jake over quizzically. "Um, alright, I suppose. Where is she?" Jake gestured back toward the street, where Arlene had fainted. The man looked at the vixen for a minute. "Isn't she a bit... peculiar looking?" he asked, obviously a bit baffled at Arlene's appearance.

Jake scowled at the question. "Look, there's a time and place for that. It's cold here, and she's unconscious. How about we get her inside, and then play 20 questions?" The older man looked at him uncomfortably, before helping him lift Arlene and carry her inside, to a bed. After placing her on the bed, Jake apologized to the man who helped him. "I'm sorry to impose on you like this... Oh! I almost forgot. My name is Jake Silver, from Sootopolis City in Hoenn."

The middle-aged man looked at Jake, not sure what to make of this random stranger. "Ah, yes. My name is Rhys Maddox."

Jake immediately took on a more thoughtful look at the sound of that name. "Maddox, huh? Fate sure is a funny thing." He turned to the door. "I'm sorry, I've got some errands to run. If she wakes up, please tell her I'm getting supplies." He first went to the Pokemon Center, to get his Pokemon healed; he had some experience with treating wounds, but would rather see a professional than risk messing things up himself. He then went to the store and bought some basic medicines and the like, in case something else catastrophic happened. He picked his Pokemon back up from the Center, and decided to let them rest for now; he'd let them out of the Pokeballs later.

As Jake turned to return to Mr. Maddox's house, he saw something come flying out of the sky, landing somewhere in the vicinity of town. He dashed to the site where it landed, and noticed a man pelting a woman with snowballs. It would have made more sense if the woman didn't happen to be Sabrina, Gym Leader of Saffron City in the Kanto region. Recognizing something familiar, Jake walked slowly towards the pair of people, before realizing who was there. Smirking in amusement, he called out as he approached them:

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Luther Ashnard. Been a long time, hasn't it?"

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
    Charlie awoke early in the morning on the ferry; she had fallen asleep on a couch inside the cabin, with Vulpix in her arms. Her dreams of Volkner last night had been curiously interrupted by a dream involving people she had never seen before, except one of them looked curiously like a younger Jake. Charlie yawned, and moved slowly, trying hard not to disturb Vulpix so she could look out the window.

They weren't far from the coastline, and it was covered in thick pine trees, which were coated in snow. They were very close to Snowpoint, she could tell. Anticipation built up in her throat. She was so happy at the thought of seeing her dad again and Arlene and finding out about Russel's condition. I hope he's okay, she thought tenderly.

Volkner had messaged her back last night, he was disappointed that she would not be coming to meet him but relieved that she had made contact with Arlene. He told her he was taking down his first opponent and she immediately responded wishing him luck. He was so wonderful and understanding, she could not wait to see him again, but at the moment there were more important matters to worry about.

One of the sailors offered some breakfast, which she accepted readily, waking Vulpix so she could be fed too. The crew was really polite and kind and told her that they would reach Snowpoint City in less than two hours. Already Charlie could feel her ribs healing, she had bought the pain medication they doctors had been giving her and was using it sparingly, and she wasn't in as much pain as she thought she would be.

Charlie took her place on the couch again, flipping through her Pokedex and playing with Vulpix until they reached Snowpoint. Her father was waiting for her on the docks, he helped her off the boat and Charlie bid goodbye to the good-natured sailors. Her father looked the same as he always did, tall, handsome but worn out. She hugged him tightly and he pressed his face into her hair.

"I missed you Charlie," her father mumbled and she smiled, she knew it was hard for her father to express his emotions after everything that had happened to them, but she always appreciated when he made the effort.

The trio crossed the city together, Vulpix romping in the snow playfully as they walked. They made it to their small, but cosy home which was on the outskirts of town. It was the same as it had been when Charlie had left, made of thick bricks and covered in snow, looking like a gingerbread house. The interior however was a different matter.

"Holy milktanks!" Charlie exclaimed upon entering her home. It was a mess; it looked like a bomb had hit it. Her dad looked embarrassed, but Charlie really wasn't surprised. Her father had never exactly been neat and tidy, Charlie had always been the one that cleaned and cooked after all.

"Forget it," Charlie dismissed him before he could explain, "What happened to Russel?" she asked; worry building up in her stomach. Weirdly, her father laughed.

"He uh, fell in love, but the girl didn't return his affections," he explained, when he stopped laughing.

"With who?" Charlie demanded, rather shocked. She had assumed her brother would look a lot like her father, and he had always been a handsome man.

"Maylene of Veilstone Gym. He met her when he challenged her, and said it was love at first sight. But not for her apparently, he's in the guest room. Sulking, like he has been all week," her father explained. Charlie couldn't help giggling; it was something a sister would do, if she could even call herself his sister. "Alright, enough giggling," he said almost sternly "You can go see him later, but I'll take you to Arlene now."

Arlene was in her room; it looked the same as it had when she'd left. Her patchwork quilt, the Pokemon plushies, the desk with the computer on it, the mass of awards, soccer, ballet and academic ones and the assorted pictures of Charlie, her family; minus her mother, her friends, Pokemon and Volkner. The only difference was Arlene was in her bed, and not her. Vulpix ran forward to the fox girl, and jumped onto the bed gently, licking her hands. Charlie stayed in the doorway, looking on quietly.

"Hi," Charlie said shyly to her friend.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2008
    i wanna join :)

Name: Corana Camon
    Title: Pokemon trainer
    Birth Date: May 27
    Birthplace: Hoenn littleroot town
    Height: 5'5"
    Weight: 94
    Role Model: May
    Group: None
    POKéMON: Mudkip and Eevee
    Appearence:Long brown hair a light blue jacket blue shirt black skort
    Personality: Fun loving somtimes shy
    History: started of on her journey inspired by May :)
    Rival: None
    Signature POKéMON: Mudkip
    Extra:None
    so was that good enough????? :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2008
    Hope I am not to late!
    Name: Bronze Zetsumei
    Title: Trainer
    Birth Date: December 13th
    Birthplace: Eterna City
    Height: 6 foot 2
    Weight: 150 lbs.
    Role Model: None.[At this point.]
    Group: None.[At this point.]
    POKéMON: He carrys with him, Arbok, Gengar, and Crobat.
    Appearence: He has Brown Hazel colored hair that is usually spiked up, with his Bananda like head garmet bellow it. He had Emrald color eyes, and he is normally seen wearing Green navy shorts that go down about an Inch past his Knees. He has on a black shirt, which is halfway covored by a Dark Green thin jacket.
    Personality: He is what you could call,"The Comic Relief." He is seen mainly messing up all the time, even though he means well.He is caring most of the time, but sometimes he tends to drool over the,"Females." He is funny some of the time, because he enjoys hearing other peoples laughs.
    History:Bronze was born in Eterna City and raised there by his mother and father. As he had turned the age of six, he began to love sight seeing, so nearly everyday he had gone into Eterna Forest to see all the diffrent kinds of Pokemon, along with all the views of it. When he had turned Ten, He decided to try and explore the Forest, while going off trail. Instead, he ended up at a weird looking mansion, known as the Old Chateau.Being the curious person that he was, he pushed the doors open forcfully and made his way inside. He was shivering wildly because it had been so creepy looking, and he was only Ten.As he made his way in further, he seen a Butler type person stair at him, then drift off witht he cool gentle breeze that filled the building. Bronze quickly rushed to the room he saw the man go into, only to find it empty. He had been more scared now then before, but he would continue on his way. Soon he came to a room with a glowing TV, but he ignored it. He wasn't really a fan of Telivision.He then managed to make his way into a Room with a painting, that seemed as if it stared at you when ever you moved.He shruged it off only to gaze at the table, which held a note and a PokeBall. He made his way over to it, and read the note carfully.It turned out some guy had died in the Old Chateau many years ago, from a virus. It also said, that he would want a travler to take the Pokeball, which contained a Haunter in it, along with them so it could have the life, that the trainer that passed away could never give it. At that moment, Bronze realized what his goal was going to be. He was going to become a Pokemon Trainer, and explore the world, catching Pokemon along the way. At his age of 11, He finally set out on his journey to become a Pokemon Trainer. He is currently 17, and his Haunter managed to evolve into a Gengar.
    Rival: Not yet.
    Signature POKéMON: Even though he has been with Gengar since day one, He finds that he is best with his Arbok.
    Extra: None.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Important OOC: I made a change in the OOC rule, please read it. For now on, all Sign-ups should be posted there for the future. Eeveechan and Bronze, please view the OOC thread for my opinion on your profiles as well.

IC:

Jay sat up from the couch he was sleeping on and looked down to the floor and rubbed the back of his neck while doing so, he sat there unsure of what to do, trying to think of what to do next. He then remembered about Mt. Coronet, he should probably get going. He was told that today he would be able to travel the road towards the mountain.

He soon left the Pokecenter he was sleeping in and made his way to the outskirts of Hearthome City. He made his way to route 208 and discovered that the road has just been cleared. Jay looked around and at the sky, he wasn't too sure anymore what time it was but he decided to start his way into the caves and make his way up to the peak of the mountain...

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Malic awoken from his deep sleep due to a massive sneeze. "Geez I guess I have allergies from this region." He wiped his nose with his ring finger. "Man I had a really weird dream last night. I need to stop sleeping on the ground. That's the only time I ever get them." Malic rubbed his head. The rest wasn't the most pleasurable due to the awkward terrain and the use of hard bag as a pillow.

Malic sat up and released a loud and powerful yawn. The sun had just rose, so Malic pointed out the obvious when he stated. "Must be early." Malic struggled to rise to his feet, his body stiff and his muscles crapped. All the wandering yesterday has tuckered me out. From Pastoria, the view of Mt. Coronet left Malic in awe but gave him newfound determination. "Bobby hasn't responded. I will assume he is caught up in the mission."

Malic wandered into Pastoria and found a cheap restaurant. The food while cheap was edible and he decided to release his pokemon for the meal. Garchomp and Charizard drank down their food due to the lack of choices and their master's lack of funds. Mioltic, however, being the picky little princess ate a far less amount. "Milotic deal with it. Might be the last time we eat anything for a while." Upon the leaving the restaurant, Malic stored some food in the bag and called back Garchomp and Milotic, as Charizard would be needed to fly once more.

The skies were clear and Malic chose to fly low in order to admire the region. "Sinnoh ain't so bad right Charizard." Charizard simply nodded in agreement. After a few hours, Malic reached the base of Mt. Coronet. Summoning his Charizard back to his ball, He reached the southern end and wandered aimlessly. "Great I am lost already." Pulling out his map, Apparantly this is Route 207, Charizard overshot his landing a bit. "If I head east a bit, I think I will reach the base of the ugly mountain."

In the distance, Malic thought he saw Jay. That insecurity seems familiar.... Not wanting to draw attention, Malic followed slowly attempting to draw no attention to himself. He saw his entrance into the caves, and sent Bobby another message: Reached the mountain. May have found Jay.

I really hate dark caves. Too much zubat.

OOC: Hope this post does not break the rules.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    Bobby trudged through the waist deep snow. "It's so friggin cold!" Bobby yelled to no one. He had been walking for an hour now, alone. He was walking because while Flygon got him here on time, she couldn't take the icy conditions.

After a while the blizzard stopped and Bobby found himself staring at a beutiful lake nestled in the snow. "Pretty, but dosen't help with the mission." Bobby said matter-a-factly. He wandered around the lake and came across what looked to be red snow. "Gross." Bobby said turning his nose up. He saw that two people had indeed been here and had wandered off eastward.

"That goes to Snowpoint City..." Bobby muttered. As he made his way towards the city he got a text from Malic, "Mission failed so far. Still looking." "Well this sucks." Bobby muttered iritably. "I'm so cold i can't text back, and Malic hasen't found anybody! Arg!"

By the time Bobby was nearly frozen over he found he made it to Snowpoint. "Finaly. I'll look for people tommorow. Too cold" Bobby said with his teeth chattering. When he got to the Pokemon Center he collapsed right in front of the fire, letting its soothing warmth revive him.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    As Jay walked around the cave of Mt. Coronet he couldn't feel a more nostalgic moment as if he had visited this place in the past. This is what he left for, this is why he went on a journey, to find out about his past and yet, he hesitated to venture off any further into the cave. Zubats began to screech and fly above him in all directions as his steps echoed in the depths of the cave.

Jay stopped and looked up towards the trail that lead higher into the mountain. He seemed lost, unsure of what to do. Just then one of his Pokeballs opened on there own, his Unown appeared. It a very eerie whisper it chanted,

"...Unown..."

The Unown then floated higher up the mountain, "Unown!" Jay shouted up the Unown already left up ahead,

"No, Unown, I have to get him back!"
    Jay thought and then hurried upwards, following the trail to the peak of the mountain.

From afar behind the rocks there laid hidden a figure in a metallic suit looking over Jay as he traveled up the mountain, "Hmph, this is not over yet..." a voice trailed off and then the figure vanished into the darkness of the cave...

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
    Arlene looked up dizzily at her friend, and smiled, though clearly she was in some pain. "Hi yourself," she said rather bluntly, acting as if she were perfectly alright. Charlie could see right through her guise, and chuckled. "So you're hurt?" the human girl said, sincere concern in her voice as she once-overed the vixen lying in her bed. Arlene lifter herself up on her own legs as quickly as she was able, trying to prove that she was still perfectly able - but she was as wrong as wrong could be. She stood uneasily on stiff limbs for a moment, finding her center of gravity.

It took her a second to stop wobbling, but when she did, she gave a silly "whoopsie" grin. They both laughed for just a moment, noting each others' lack of attention to their wounds; they had both been hurt, though not very severely, and they were walking around like nothing had happened. To see such perseverance was rare in the region - rare almost anywhere else on the map as well. It was just the kind of people the two were.

Taking another moment to shake off the pain in her leg, she then opened her arms, inviting a hug that Charlie accepted. After separating a few seconds in, Arlene began. "So how was Jay before he disappeared?"

"Detached," Charlie admitted with a slight frown. "He helped me out though. I almost forgive him for screwing us all over in that fight with Salamence... But still. He just ran off without saying anything."

"It's not my place to judge, but he might be psychotic, or have some kind of mental disorder," Arlene mused, giving a pained smile. She then yawned and stretched a bit, being careful of her leg and ribs, before noting, "Well, I'm going to go outside. Even if I am hurt, I need to stay in shape. These things on my chest don't carry themselves." Truth be told, they were a little... Big. Heavy and back-pain-inducing most likely, which made sense that she needed to work out to support them. But the problem was in that Arlene needed both legs, at the least, to do what she did in a normal routine. She of course did not. Charlie gave her a worried look, but Arlene just smiled and nodded. "I'll just be outside. If I crumple up at least I have snow to fall on, right?"

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    Bobby woke up with a start thinking about the dream that had just happened. It had intruppted his usual nightmare, blocking out the same part again. "Sigh..." Bobby said reflecting on the dream.

Leaving the Center Bobby realized that the snow and the sunrise made a beutiful painting of colors, but he had a job to do. Bobby started walking around town, ringing random door bells, asking if they had seen anyone from the group walk in to town hurt.

After searching the entire town and finding nobody Bobby gave Malic a text. "No none on my end here... i'll see you on Coronet."

With a sigh, Bobby realized he was going to have to walk towards the far off mountain, since Flygon couldn't fly in the snow. Rubbing the bridge between his nose and his eyes, Bobby started walking out of the city and back towards Route 217. "Back towards the cold..." Bobby muttered.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Malic wasn't quite sure if he was following Jay or a random trainer, so as a result, he attempted to muffle his footsteps through his journey in the pitch black cave. Malic could barely see more than a few feet front of him. He hugged the wall using it to guide his path through the cave and using the echoing footsteps of his prey in order to adjust his path and to stay hot on the trail.

Suddenly, his pokegear went off. The shock forced Malic to jump and fall back and land on his head. "Crap!!! My head!!!" Malic squirmed on the floor, all teary eyed cursing his existence. After gathering himself, Malic sat up and looked forward. For the first time, he could see an object before him. It seemed to be a floating metal plate. Its expression or lack of it was constant. The metal plate seemed cold and heartless. Malic simply stared at it and slowly became unnerved by its freezing glare. He began to fidget and shake. Chills crawled up every portion of his body. "AAAHHH!!!!" Malic couldn't help but release a howling scream of terror and fright. He sprinted for his life through the cave, seemingly avoided every obstacle that would stand in his way. "Get out of my way!! There is a floating plate of voodoo magic following me!"

Malic wasn't quite sure if he was following Jay or a random trainer, so as a result, he attempted to muffle his footsteps through his journey in the pitch black cave. Malic could barely see more than a few feet front of him. He hugged the wall using it to guide his path through the cave and using the echoing footsteps of his prey in order to adjust his path and to stay hot on the trail.

Suddenly, his pokegear went off. The shock forced Malic to jump and fall back and land on his head. "Crap!!! My head!!!" Malic squirmed on the floor, all teary eyed cursing his existence. After gathering himself, Malic sat up and looked forward. For the first time, he could see an object before him. It seemed to be a floating metal plate. Its expression or lack of it was constant. The metal plate seemed cold and heartless. Malic simply stared at it and slowly became unnerved by its freezing glare (OOC: Its a Bronzor). He began to fidget and shake. Chills crawled up every portion of his body. "AAAHHH!!!!" Malic couldn't help but release a howling scream of terror and fright. He sprinted for his life through the cave, seemingly avoided every obstacle that would stand in his way. "Get out of my way!! There is a floating plate of voodoo magic following me!"

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    As Jay navigated as best as he could through out the mountain with the little light coming from cracks above the caves and the small paths that lead outside every now and then he was making his way up the mountain, trying to follow his run-away Unown as best as he could. As he made it outside a very small pathway that lead outside the cave and quickly back into another he heard screaming and by the time he turned around to check what it was someone bumped into him, causing both of them to fall on the floor. As Jay rubbed his head in pain he looked to see what has hit him and discovered it's another trainer, Malic,

"W-What?" Jay asked as he slowly got up and brushed himself from the dirt of the floor, "Malic, what are you doing here?" Jay asked curious as to why the trainer is here with him. "It's not safe here. Charlie was already hurt because of me..."Jay said sadly and then looked down on the ground, "And now Unown ran from me..." Jay said looking back at the caves as how they continue off deeper into the mountain as it gets higher and higher into the sky...

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    "Phew, the trainer I was following was you. Good...I didn't want to bump into someone random." Malic uttered with a sign of relief was he gently wiped any dirt from his fresh clothes. "I came here because it is the agreed meeting place for Bobby and myself. We somehow got teleported to some lake in the west and spilt to find everyone else. I guess you can say we have nothing better to do. And Bobby is on his way." Malic smiled as he proudly stated the plan he devised. The part with Bobby coming in was news to him as he read his message.

"You know...a better question would be...wait...Unown? Charlie hurt? Unsafe?" Malic asked with a confused look on his face. Malic did not know much, if anything, about the Unown. He knew about as much as the general public of Johto. All the other news left Malic in a state of confusion. "Alright." He grabbed Jay with a scarf and gripped him by the collar with his hand with surprising strength despite being smaller than Jay was. "Start explaining yourself right now! I am sick of the insecurity and the confusion. I hate both and I want answers." He closed in and got in Jay's face. He saw the nervousness and the sweat come from Jay. He was scared but Malic's face issued determination and control.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Jay explained everything to Malic as best as he could in a quick broken sentence made of nervousness and fear. He explained about how he and Charlie were teleported to Valor Lake, how she got hurt, the resort, the fight with Volkner, and how he got to the mountain. He also explained that the Unown is a Pokemon of his, how it means alot to him and Jay wasn't going to give up looking for him. Jay struggled and finally rid himself of Malic's grip. He straighted his collar just then a voice was heard,

"Trainers, what are trainers doing on this mountain?" The voice asked, suddenly a figure in a metallic skin-tight suit appeared in front of Jay and Malic out of nowhere. Now that it's daytime, one could see more of its appearance, the figure looks like a metallic ninja equipped with strange devices places on its arms. The head was hidden under a metallic-silver helmet with a black visor and a digital image of a pokeball in the center. It appears to be the same Trainer that they met in Celestic Town.

"So you decided to come here. No matter what I have done, you managed to still come here.. somehow..." The voice said, it sounded almost robotic as if this was not the true voice of the mysterious trainer, "This is where you both shall meet your end, ZAM GO!" The trainer yelled as it threw a Pokeball and a red laser shot out with an Alakazam emerging from the ball,

The Alakazam known only as Zam stared off towards the trainers, "Zam, get rid of them, teach them a lesson." The trainer said. Alakazam closed his eyes, a strange aura surrounded the physic- type pokemon when suddenly he reopened his eyes, they were bright red and glowed eerily. Pebbles and small stones began to move on their own and cleared the pathway. It seems to be gathering it's energy for an attack...

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    "Perfect...." Malic said with a sarcastic tone. "None of us have any pokemon that have an advantage against this thing." The charging up of the attack began to scare Malic, but he chose to remain calm and think tactically. Garchomp would be a good choice. Since none of my guys have any real advantages I need to go with the one with raw power. Malic grasped the pokeball and threw it with all his might in order to get Garchomp as close as possible to the physic pokemon.

The red light was blinding and Garchomp was summoned, letting out a massive roar in the face of the Alakazam. The pokemon continue charging the assault as if the Garchomp was a little Caterpie with a deathwish. The mach pokemon was clearly insulted and Malic picked up on it. "Your pokemon is kind of stupid. Never mock a dragon" Malic stated in pure confidence. "Now, fool, learn why. Garchomp. Unleash your Giga Impact." Garchomp leaped back and charged up briefly before charging headfirst into the Alakazam. The attack was quite powerful and brutal, causing the ground itself release a minor earthquake, even if which Malic fell to the floor cause of the impressive force.

The dust where the Alakazam once stood was still surrounded the area, however, Malic's Garchomp was standing quite tall with some fatigue.

"Is it over?" Malic said with a calm tone. He wasn't particularly worried but more curious if Garchomp had really taken down the pokemon in a single blow.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Something strange happened, as the dust cleared it looked like nothing touched Zam, even light bounced off him. Zam stared into Garchomp's eyes, he began to act funny. His arms moved on their own where suddenly the Garchomp literally floated off the floor and hovered above everyone. Then with a sudden force, he was thrown against the rocky wall of the mountain with rocks crumbling down upon him. It is unclear whether or not this is the end for the Garchomp. But it looks like something is protecting the Alakazam from any sort of attack what-so-ever.

"Just give up, you cannot win." The trainer told Malic as the Alakazam readied itself for another attack...

Last edited:

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
    Charlie left Russel's room with a small smile on her pretty face, he'd been sleeping but she had woken him and they talked for hours. She stepped outside the small house, and the chill from the snow hit her cracked ribs hard. Charlie grit her teeth together and trudged on, Vulpix by her side flouncing in the snow.

Out of the corner of her eye she could see the snow capped Mount Coronet in the distance, it seemed like years ago when she had made her way down that mountain to Eterna City, to begin her Pokemon journey.
    She wondered vaguely as to where Jay had got to, she was still angry and offended that he had abandoned her at Lake Valor. He still deserves a good butt kicking Charlie growled in her mind.

And then it clicked. Charlie remembered the first time they had spoke, and how Jake had told Jay about the place of legends. The trio lakes, Celestic Town and Mount Coronet. She knew that's where Jay had to be, and she knew she had to be there. Well, she hoped he would be there. She'd never liked caves and didn't particulary want to be stumbling around some cave looking for him.

She whipped out her phone and typed a message to Arlene

I think I know where Jay is. Mt Coronet. Going now. You in or out?

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    "Shut up!! I'll kill you with my bare hands!!!" Malic roared. Anger was beginning to overcome him, a rare experience for a man who normally remained calm. Dammit. Garchomp is my best pokemon. I need him. The thought echoed in his mind and he grasped the badge that Clair gave him. I need to beat her, and the defeat Lance. It is the only way I can become a legendary trainer. The only way I can make something of myself. I wanted those goals to be accomplished with Garchomp. He was the only thing to follow me throughout everything. A look of determination and focus overcame Malic.

The thoughts calmed him almost instantly, it was replaced by a stare of bloodlust on the trainer. "Got any ideas Jay? I need avenge Garchomp and this jerk off is blocking our way to your Unown. So its obvious the only way we are gonna get anywhere is by beating and then killing this trainer." A hint of rage could be sensed as he had not removed his focus on the trainer. Malic was serious about killing the trainer, it was painted on Malic's face. Garchomp cannot be easily replaced. He must survive and if he's dead, a painful death is promised.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Jay, who was hiding behind Malic, was shaking in fear of dying then it hit him,

"W-Wait, what if I help remove the stones?" Jay asked Malic, "If-if he's your best Pokemon then he must be okay, maybe he just needs help. How many Pokemon do you have left? Fight off the Alakazam while I remove the rocks off Garchomp!" Jay told Malic.

Unsure of what else to think, the trainers agreed to this idea. Jay thew a Pokeball and out appeared his Glaceon, "Glaaaaaaceon" The Glaceon growled, "Glaceon, help me move the rocks off Garchomp, we must hurry." Glaceon nodded and helped Jay remove the stones off Garchomp.

"I won't back down this time, I refuse to see anyone else get hurt!" Jay thought to himself as he pushed and moved rocks trying to find his way to the Malic's Garchomp.

Waves of energy could be felt pulsing around them, upon the very mountain itself. Zam's eyes glowed more red...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back