• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Paths of Mystery [PG-17]

What Are You Going To Be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
  • "Uh, sure, thanks." Joshua said to the little girl, taking the egg and placing it in his backpack. He had never gotten a Pokemon egg before. It sounded like a lot of work raising it. He didn't even know what kind it was. The little girl, contempt, skipped away.

"Hmm, what to do with you?" Joshua asked his new egg. It was warm to the touch, but he thought it might just be a newly laid egg.

"I know" he said. He put the egg inside the backpack. This would do. He turned to Silver and Flurry, who were purring and snuggling with each other. "How cute" he thought.

"Come on guys, we have a long way to Oreburgh. We'd better get started." He turned and walked out the door.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Shortly after the egg was placed in Joshua's backpack a cracking sound was heard. Nothing else though which made it hard to tell if the egg had broken or if it was hatching as another crack was heard and small cracks appeared on the eggs surface.

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
  • Silver and Flurry were following Joshua out the door, walking close to each other, to the point where their fur was always touching. The cracks made them perk up their ears. They looked at each other and nuzzled cheeks before looking back at the egg.

It's cracking!

Their thoughts seemed to be the same, and they tried making some noises to get Joshua's attention. He didn't notice. The looked at each other. Silver's Purple eyes and Flurry's Icy Blue eyes stared into one another. They both padded up in front of Joshua and hopped up at his legs. Surely he couldn't ignore this. They smiled a bit as he stopped walking and stared down at them. Silver hopped up into his bag and carefully hopped back out, holding the egg. He placed it at Joshua's feet, pointing out the cracking the egg was making.

It's gotta be a Togetic, I've seen one before!

Silver frowned a bit. He looked at Flurry, who has the same reaction. The boy who had abused them tried to make them both attack a Togetic, but they both refused.

"Eevee, Cyndaquil, attack it NOW!!!" he screamed at them. They both refused to hurt it, and he kicked Cyndaquil into into Eevee, hard, hurting them both. He stomped towards them, and Cyndaquil realized that the beating wasn't over yet. He jumped to his feet, staggering while he did so, and held his paws out, as if blocking the boy from reaching Eevee. This was pointless. The boy threw him into a tree, and grabbed Eevee.

Silver jolted back to consciousness. He immediately saw Flurry in the same trance, she was remembering the same event. He touched his nose to hers, waking her up just as the boy was going to pick her up. She smiled and they both blushed, their noses still touching. They both turned their heads away from each other shyly. Then they both looked at each other from the corner of their eyes. They were both very shy about each other. They cuddled close to each other and waited for Joshua to do something about the egg.

Last edited:

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Cassie tilted her head as she picked the egg up. "Wonder what it's gonna hatch into" she muttered holding the egg close as it cracked again and as it hatched she heard a small. "Tog..Togepi" while Silver and Flurry heard it say "Mom..mommy". Cassie smiled at the baby Togepi as it cuddled in her arms "I'm gonna name you Joy do you like that?" she said as Joy smiled and nodded happily.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver and Flurry blushed at each other, still nuzzling cheeks. They both padded up to Cassie to see the newborn. Silver looked a tad confused...

"I thought it was Togetic... Hm..."

He stared at it... It looks kind of like a Togetic anyways... He and Flurry touched their noses on the new baby Togepi. They both sat there, nuzzling it happily.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Cassie smiled as Silver and Flurry nuzzled the newborn happily. "Silver Flurry this is Joy" she said wondering how the Togepi egg had gotten here. Joy looked at Silver and Flurry and nuzzled them back happily speaking quietly "M.mommy...d.daddy" she said thinking they were her parents and not realizing that wasn't possible.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver and Flurry both blushed intensely at the Togepi's response to them, and looked at each other, embarrassed. Silver wrapped his paws around Flurry. He wasn't opposed to the thought, but the idea was made waaaaay too soon... Flurry and Silver looked at each other's eyes, quietly blushing at each other...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Joy tilted her head a look of confusion in her eyes. "A..are you my mommy and daddy?" she whispered eyes filling with tears as Cassie set her on the ground next to Silver and Flurry and smiled at the Pokemon.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver and Flurry looked at each other.

"N... No, we aren't..."

they both replied at the same time. They noticed her eyes water, and both of them nuzzled her reassuringly.

"We can if you want us to..."

Flurry said as she smiled down at Joy. Silver nuzzled them both, and looked up at Cassie, hoping she'd notice the baby Pokemon was about to cry...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Cassie knelt down and lightly patted Joy on the head as she saw tears well up in the baby's eyes "Hey...don't cry" she whispered smiling as Joy quickly nuzzled Silver and Flurry again. "R..really" Joy said quietly.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • "If you want us to we will..."

Silver replied and they both smiled at her, nuzzling. Silver hopped into her bag and pulled out the empty Glaceon Food bag and pawed Cassie. All three would need food now... Although Silver and Flurry had no problem sharing food with each other, as well as the Togepi...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Cassie nodded "Lets go to the Pokemart so I can get you three some food" she said knowing that Joy had to be hungry. Being proven right when Joy's stomach growled and she started crying.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver and Flurry padded along with Cassie, Joy sitting on them as they walked close together. They looked up at the Cashier a bit nervously, their fear of humans still there, and they sat at Joy's sides protectively...

This is what it's like...

Silver thought.

Being an Adult, being a parent... Being someone's mate...

He touched his nose to hers as they both blushed. He definitely liked the feeling.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Cassie smiled at the cashier "Could I get Glaceon, Quilava, and Togepi food three bags of each please" she said thinking it was better to have more than to have less.

"Sure" The cashier said going into the back and returning with the requested items. Cassie paid for the items and also got three Pokemon food bowls and went outside sitting under a shady tree with the Pokemon. "There you go guys" she said setting each bowl down in front of the Pokemon whose food was in it. Joy looked at Silver and Flurry before sitting down and picking up a pellet of food and chewing it cooing happily.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver pushed his bowl right next to Flurry's and ate right next to her. They both blushed and ate quickly, because they haven't been eating much, only once in the pokemon school, and even then they had only eaten a few pellets. They both finished their meals and padded over next to Cassie, who was relaxing against the tree. They nuzzled each other's cheeks and blushed a bit still, and began grooming each other's fur.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Cassie smiled at the two and cautiously reached out and lightly petted Flurry. Joy finished eating and cuddled next to Silver and Flurry still cooing happily a smile on her face.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Flurry tensed, but only for a moment, because she knew it was Cassie. They had finished grooming and and they both looked down at Joy, who finished eating and came to them, and they both nuzzled her. Silver touched his nose to Flurry's and smiled.

I won't let you or joy get hurt... I will be stronger, for you...

He seemed to send his thoughts to her, and she licked his cheek affectionately. These two were inseparable...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Cassie smiled at the Pokemon and looked up seeing the sun beginning to set. The tree she had gone to was a little ways out of the town. "Lets set up camp here" she said setting up her tent and getting some wood for a fire before digging for her fire starter in her bag. Joy smiled and cuddled with them cooing happily. "She seems nice" she said talking about Cassie

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Cassie looked as the fire lit blue. Looking at Silver she smiled "Did you do that?" she said giggling. Joy smiled and cuddled sleepily with Flurry as she yawned rubbing her eyes. "M..mommy I'm sleepy" she yawned nuzzling with her. As the sun set and the first stars lit up the sky.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back