• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

pkmin3033

6/10. As far as Mario themes go it's not particularly memorable, but it's not exactly bad either. Gives me vague Castlevania vibes.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • 8/10. Its as decent as most castlevania tracks go. And yes i do agree on one thing.. FE really lacks in the OST department, which is why i play my usual heavy and metal music when playing Fates.

Inb4 Mick Gordon and Hanz Zimmer should compose FE:15 Modern Warfare's Soundtrack.

ON TOPIC!?

Wolfenstein The New Order - Kill Everyone.
    (BTW, anyone who's a fan of fightin Nazis, Id Software, or Manly AMERICAN MEN doing manly things against nazis, plz get this game)

Oh and yes, to those who may be aware, yes this piece of music sounds like something that DOOM 4 may have used. Because Mick Gordon baby... same guy who did Doom 4's OST prior to it made the more recent Id software games such as the more modern Wolfenstein games as well as providing the musical score for some Need of Speed and even Modern Killer Instinct (season 1 and 2)

Last edited:

pkmin3033

6/10. It's...OK. Doesn't really sound like dungeon music, though.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Well you all know how i rate this right? Sega will still do what NINTENDONT out of a 10.

Speaking of Sega Genensis.. HOW ABOUT SOME SEGA CD BLAST PROCESSING

Sega Genesis, with a Sega CD, and a Sega 32X, and the SEGA CD 32X! Sega GENESIS does what Nintendont! SEGA CD BLAST PROCESSING!! GENESIS STEREO SOUND DOES WHAT NINTENDONT!!!

pkmin3033

One of the few games that makes me miss my 360.

pkmin3033

...fucking hated that damn boss. So many bad memories...

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • 8/10 for Nostalgia but it looses it's way half way through.

Sector Sweep I choose you.

Man I miss Kelly Bailey. And Half-Life.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Finally i can find something that we can agree upon out of a 10. Halflife 2's ost. Makes me feel like I wanna install Halflife, then plug in Brutal Half-Life.

Will my streak of finally good contributions come to an end? Well there's me jinxing myself so:

Zer0! GET OUT OF MAH YOUTUBE THUMBNAIL!

Because Handsome Jack is so handsome, we all know the girls and the grillz love him. Or us guys consider him as a raid boss that needs to get rekt by our murderguns. You'd be the judge.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • 7/10, Half-Life 3 confirmed It sounds like it came out of the Matrix trilogy.

Edit: Ninja'd

7/10, Have you seen Game Theory's video on how Handsome Jack is really good all along?

TMNT IV: Turtles in Time - Starbase ~Where No Turtle Has Gone Before~

Last edited:

pkmin3033

6/10. Eh it's alright. Very...original Turtles. With all the good and bad that comes with that.

Let's lighten things up with some Corpse Party.

pkmin3033

4/10. Really not keen on TF2's soundtrack; it all sounds very samey...

Back