• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

What do you think of Pokemon Liquid?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Bad

• Realy Bad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
{width (-) length(&#12643
wink.gif
}
What's that supposed to mean?

Anyway, those screens look great! Awesome ripping!

That's one small gym you've got there

And I found a typo. It says "Signup has not begain" and it should be "Signup has not begun." (I think ;))

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Thanks for the comments. Oh and DM thanks for spotting the typo and the reason why the gym is so small is because the first gym is nearly always small and I might remove a trainer befor I release a demo. I'm in the proccess of adding and moding the damage and EXP formulas.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
What's that supposed to mean?

That was a typo.
It's really meant to say

width(-) length(l)

I can't explain it better than that.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
I'll have to see how it works out with the trainers. I haven't got anyt more done yet but more will be done soon.

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
How is (&#12643} a typo for (l)?

There's a letter in the Korean alphabet that looks like l.
However; when I type it into the message box and post, it comes out
as &#12643. Hope this explains everything.

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
There's a little button you press to change between Korean and English.
Or ALT. You have to get the Korean IME First. The Korean keyboard is the
same as the English one. Except for the fact that some capital letters are
replaced with double Korean ones. (ex:ss-one letter)

Anyway, let's get back on topic!

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Please do... I'm working on the battle sys still.. :tired: ..but it's going very good. I just implemented the hp bar into the battle sys. Oh and lucky I had a copy of liquid on my other computer because this one got wiped clean :laugh: ... Now I'm running XP Pro instead of home edition...

Anyway I'm working realy hard on the battle sys to get it ready so I can continue with the rest of the game. I best get going.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
I might put stalageon in somewhere but the battle sys is almost done yay :laugh: ... So it's plain sailing then on :) ...

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I joined your forums. Doesn't seem to be a lot of
members YET

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
According to the rules, you're not supposed to advertise forums in your posts, but you can do it in your sig. But since you didn't make a new thread advertising it, I don't have to edit your post or anything :)

Since I run an IF forum of my own, take some advice: use lots of skins and codes. Enter all sorts of cool javascript stuff in your Board Wrappers, and make a skin selector. Just raid the invision free support forums for all the best stuff ;)

I'll join :)

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Little Update

Ok some people think that I have quit making Pokemon Liquid well wrong I have been working on it without telling many people. I have put some new screens up on this page. Just so people don't go asking when the next demo is going to be out I'll say that I have been working around the battle sys (Avoiding it) and will wait until the r/s battle sys is released to put in liquid. So the release date for the demo will not be set until the battle sys is released. Any way Liquid is moving fast and should be complete in a few months story only. The rest should be finnished after the story that's what I'm hoping :nervous: . Byre for now :D .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back