• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

What do you think of Pokemon Liquid?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Bad

• Realy Bad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
  • Good thing that people are still interested in my game! If nobody said anything I would have dropped this project ages ago! But now I'm never going to give up on it :) . Thanks Daegon and every one else who are supporting me! :)

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • Thanks krazy! The demo should be good! I just heard about the demo of the battle sys being released tommorow so if I can get that I should have a demo realy soon!

Last edited:

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • Thanks to the complexity of the group project's battle sys, I have decided to make my own battle sys but mine is FR/LG Style! Anyway I have added some screens of the battle sys and the mart sys here !

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • You need an Emmy.

Simply stunning. Umm, it's hard to find more words to describe it though...
    Maybe I'm just feeling stupid right now. I'll find more words to describe it later...

*dies from hangover*

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I agree with phoenix. The buy, sell box should be more alligned with the message
    box in my opinion though. Great work!

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Great job! Your strength through all of your screenshots and demos and such is very much so your natural knack for working with pictures and manipulating them on the screen, something I could never quite figure out. I love it all. This will be so much better than my game ;)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • *Shocked* I've been stalking your game lol, But I wanna play the Demo! You're Site is "Account Frozen" at the moment... So what am I to do?

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    It seems that I'm a little late, since everyone has given you praise already. Nevertheless...Awesome work rm2k3kid! You really deserve all these compliments for your hard work on creating your own CBS even when there is already a Pokemon Style battle system created for you and the public to use. I'll definetly be in the LOOOOONG line awaiting to download the next demo!

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • Thanks guys! The good thing is that I already attempted the CBS which failed due to lack of GFX, I already have most of the formulas in rm2k3 :) . So the battle sys should be done very soon! And the black boxes around the battle area will be changed to some nicer colorful GFX suiting the area which the battle is located! The mart thing will change a bit I'll just see how it goes :) ! Once again thanks guys for all your support!

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • I got board so I put a pole up so you can vote on how you think Pokemon Liquid is! Oh small update on the battle sys... It's almost done yay :P !!!! I'll Post some screens when I finnish it!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Me too. I think this game's really awesome. Keep it up!

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • Here are some new screens of my CBS! I would like to ask if anyone could make me some boarders for the battle sys.(The boarder is the Gray Tiles in the screens)

Last edited:

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • I decided to add some more screens for you guys to look at! A question how do you show the hero's HP on the HP Bar?

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    It's very impressive! I think it's one the most accurate looking Pokemon battle system out of all the games here. Just add the HP bar and it would look perfect!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back