• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
Years
  • Not only this place, I noticed about anywhere I'm chatting with someone else/within a group; Whenever I come up with something completely harmless and random, the topic just becomes dead serious about it

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • You know what's a good topic of conversation? Television.

As one wise lady once said, you are never closer to God than when you are on television.

Years
  • I'm watching Pawn Stars on history channel. Lol.

Obviously it's fake, but they do give out couple of interesting trivia information.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I have a TV in my room, and I keep it turned on almost all the time. Don't really pay much attention to it, but without it though, the room would feel too quite.

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
  • If I ever watch any TV then it's mostly random documentaries about anything, yesterday for example I was watching one about Oymyakon (a village in Siberia/Russia where the average temperature is around -45°C) and I saw quite interesting ways of its people on how to live entirely normally under such conditions there
    For example they have to keep their cars running from October to March straight because in that period it's the coldest temps, if the car would shut down only once it might not turn on again anymore -> lotta monies spend on gasoline

Years
  • I don't watch a lot of actual TV. I use Netflix for the most part. I can't sit through an entire commercial break. I don't have the patience :P

Years
  • TV is my life. That sounds bad lol. But I am going into the entertainment industry so I like to keep up with the latest tv shows. Netflix has been a blessing too, since it has so many shows available and no commercials :3

Years
  • I'm watching Pawn Stars on history channel. Lol.

Obviously it's fake, but they do give out couple of interesting trivia information.
    That's usually what my parents have on TV every Saturday night, but not tonight since there's an NFL game on right now.

I have three TVs in my room. An old tube screen, a 19" LCD HDTV, and a 32" LED HDTV. I use the 19" TV as a monitor nowadays though it's still connected to receive TV channels. I watch mostly news on TV nowadays, considering I just have an antenna and not cable or satellite in my bedroom.

Years
  • Cartoon Network isn't that bad, although lately I have been watching Boomerang as of late for some older cartoons. :3

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Only things I watch on Cartoon Network nowadays are Adventure Time and Tom & Jerry. Everything else are just... I don't know. They don't really fit my taste. D:

Years
  • Ohh I love Adventure Time xD finally they're returning with new episodes this Monday :3 and Tom & Jerry is awesome as well, alongside Looney Tunes as well.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I lost my habit of watching TV when school got so busy for me. ;; I need to finish watching both Sleepy Hollow and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. as I have the full seasons DVRed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back