• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge 2 Discussion

Years
  • For saving those that were poisoned, I'd say at least try to save the ones that got poisoned due to the gif images... but that's just me.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • For saving those that were poisoned, I'd say at least try to save the ones that got poisoned due to the gif images... but that's just me.

You do have a point. But who fits that bill, again. Remind me.

DJTiki

Years
  • I go to work and you guys already finished it. Damn, you guys are efficient.

Myself, Dter ic, and Team Fail. I believe.

So if that. That's 3. But it depends on wheter we'll get to save 5 people or 4 people.

MegaBiscuit123

MegaBiscuit
    Years
  • I'm sorry I didn't participate more in this challenge! Great job guys. I've been busy with work and school stuff. I have the next two days off though!

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I hope more of the challenges are more "individual-but-team-based" like the 1st challenge so everyone has a chance to participate. It's a little unfair and unfortunate for certain people who want to help but can't considering the challenge times are so random time wise.

Renegade

Time for real life...
    Years
  • I hope more of the challenges are more "individual-but-team-based" like the 1st challenge so everyone has a chance to participate. It's a little unfair and unfortunate for certain people who want to help but can't considering the challenge times are so random time wise.
    Team Fail said:
    That, plus, time limits are always of the essence, which makes it hard for some people to participate. I guess though, keeping a strict schedule ensures this game doesn't go on forever and then some.
    I completely agree with you guys. It does kinda suck that I didn't really get to participate in the previous (2nd) challenge. Let's hope Antemortem thinks this over a bit~ =/

Years
  • You guys can add me to the "I was at work when the challenge was posted and saw it solved when I got home" group. Whoops.

Still, great work everybody!

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • I think it sort of goes without saying that a lot of people were busy during the time frame that the challenge was put out, so to be perfectly honest no one should feel the need to apologize for an "apparent lack of effort" as some may view it. We've all got our own personal lives, and it's not like we're all going to be sitting on our computers every waking minute of the day just so we can immediately be there when the challenge goes up. Even though this is a competition we are a team, Team Ludicolo to be specific, and as such each member is an unique, integral part to our success. Everyone's time will shine at one point or another, and as such we should all be looking out for each other as much as we can so our team can ultimately squash the efforts of Team 2 (:

Haru

Wolf Simp
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    Good job guys! lets Win this :D

Great speech elheroeoscuro

DJTiki

Years
  • Guys, I WAS looking through the Team Roster and noticed that only 8 were poisoned since Gumball, who was poisoned, was eliminated. And Virgo said that hey didnt want to play anymore. So we only have 3 to deal with :D if we win.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Just a quick note, y'all can just call me El or Matt for short. I know quite well that elheroeoscuro is quite a mouthful and difficult to spell out, so that will make it easier for you in that regard :3

DJTiki

Years
  • Wowowowowowow that sucks. The only that wasnt used was Sickle. I am so sorry poisoned teammates. We barely lost.

Back