• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge 2 Discussion

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
    Wow, really? I didn't think the talon helmet would even be used. o_O; And the dagger totally slipped my mind. Ugh. But let's not lose hope here!

I havent lost confidence yet o.o Next time though, will be our last chance

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Holy crap. Half of the team just died, including myself. Good luck guys! You'll definitely need after what just happened. :(

Lihtal

Castle Guard
    Years
    I think it sort of goes without saying that a lot of people were busy during the time frame that the challenge was put out, so to be perfectly honest no one should feel the need to apologize for an "apparent lack of effort" as some may view it. We've all got our own personal lives, and it's not like we're all going to be sitting on our computers every waking minute of the day just so we can immediately be there when the challenge goes up. Even though this is a competition we are a team, Team Ludicolo to be specific, and as such each member is an unique, integral part to our success. Everyone's time will shine at one point or another, and as such we should all be looking out for each other as much as we can so our team can ultimately squash the efforts of Team 2 (:

This is why, sir, you have my respect. I really hate the fact that the challenge was submitted right when i was at work, wish i had been more of a support.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I tried fighting the verdict for this challenge, that's all I'm going to say. In the end it's down to the host's decision, and whether or not I might not like the decision doesn't matter as it is his game in the end. We'll just have to be more on our toes next time around I suppose.

EDIT: He said that we could save half of our members that were poisoned, so 4 people can be brought back into the competition.

Last edited:

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
    Yeahh......technicalities are screwing us all up. That's why 9 people were poisoned in the first place. Thank you El for fighting for us.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    As a lasting note I'd like to remind you all that the game you're playing is as it is. It's not the television show. Though, if you'd like to stay true to the show, I could make you guys stand on pillars in the middle of the water and offer you peanut butter.

Back