• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge 2 Discussion

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    This is what I'm sending, is everything alright?

Gladiator 1: Murmillones
    Weapons
    - Sword
    - Large Oblong Shield
    Armor
    - Low Leg Grieves
    - Dorsal Helmet

Gladiator 2: Retiarii
    Weapons
    - Net
    - Trident
    Armor
    - Shoulder Guard

Gladiator 3: Hoplomachi
    Weapons
    - Spear
    - Dagger
    - Small Round Shield
    Armor
    - Padded Shin Guard
    - High Leg Grieves

EDIT: With that like from Sheep, I have thus submitted our Team's submission at 6:09PM. Great work team, hopefully we were faster than Team 2!

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    This is what I'm sending, is everything alright?

Gladiator 1: Murmillones
    Weapons
    - Sword
    - Large Oblong Shield
    Armor
    - Low Leg Grieves
    - Dorsal Helmet

Gladiator 2: Retiarii
    Weapons
    - Net
    - Trident
    Armor
    - Shoulder Guard

Gladiator 3: Hoplomachi
    Weapons
    - Spear
    - Dagger
    - Small Round Shield
    Armor
    - Padded Shin Guard
    - High Leg Grieves

EDIT: With that like from Sheep, I have thus submitted our Team's submission at 6:09PM. Great work team, hopefully we were faster than Team 2!

I hope we are faster!
    I dont want to leave already :(

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
    So don't want to put a damper to the mood. But we have to elminate 4 or 5 poisoned members(if we win), as we can only cure half of them. So who's it gonna be? The roster has the list of poisoned mates.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    Wow guys, that was fast. I'd liked to have gotten here earlier. Anyway, I reviewed everything and it seems to be fine! You did a great jog, guys! The Hoplomachi describes a Hoplite perfectly. So does Murmillomes and Netiarii. (Thanks, Age of Mythology!)

Anyway, this gets my:

Challenge 2 Discussion

EDIT: A bit late, sorry! :/

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Not to like boast or anything but i (sorta) helped, so i would prefer if i wasnt eliminated, but i can take a defeat.

( im going if we lose though)

Renegade

Time for real life...
    Years
    So don't want to put a damper to the mood. But we have to elminate 4 or 5 poisoned members(if we win), as we can only cure half of them. So who's it gonna be? The roster has the list of poisoned mates.

I don't think that's how it works.
    I believe we vote in private, correct?

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I don't think that's how it works.
    I believe we vote in private, correct?

We don't know for sure at the moment, we'll know after the challenge ends. Only half of the poisoned members can be saved though, so yes, some will be eliminated. I'm not sure how we'll decide who to save.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
    Late but good work on the challenge. Much quicker than I thought it might take BUT THEN OF COURSE THAT MEANS WE'RE AWESOME.

time to wait.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    So I've got some semi good news for y'all. I have a connection from Team 2 and I've heard that they haven't as of yet submitted their response (they're almost done, but they haven't completely finished yet because they're having a little dispute over one of the gladiators.) Now this person could be lying to me, but even if that was the case Christos, the team representative from their team, hasn't logged onto PC at all in the last 3 hours, meaning - unless they tried to bypass the rules by having a regular team member submit their response - we should win this challenge. That is of course if we get all our answers correct (which I'm like 95% sure we did.)

Now it just comes down to who exactly of the list of people we want to save. For reference again, we can save half (probably 4) of these people:
    • Troye
    • Team Fail
    • Gonzo
    • Hashtag
    • Dter ic
    • megaabsol
    • Virgo
    • Arc
    • Lihtal

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    How about this to make things ultimately fair in the end. As the team representative, each person submits in PM to me a list of the 4 people they would like to save. That way, it will come down to a majority ruling and no one can be personally vindicated for their responses.

This is of course if we win this challenge, but I'd like to think we got this one in the bag.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
    Well let's think about Challenge 1, who were the very lasts one to submit and who hasn't spoke with the team besides in challenges?

EDIT: Yeah, it probably isn't fair.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Jeez I made sure I logged in from work to help and you're done already? Jeez, good job! But yup, I'm one of the poisoned people, so obviously I'd like not to go. Only missed the first one as I was out of town, and you guys killed this one super quickly!

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Im assuming we ( poisoned people ) cannot vote.

I would hate the idea of a poison that poisoned the last poster in the next thread you post in.

Years
    Well great work guys! Would've loved to help y'all out, but seems like no help was needed in the end, haha. We look stronger than ever B)

Back