• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Ruby Destiny Series

Years
9pnr75.jpg
sfdn4o.jpg

Oh my gosh, Jagold! Another rival?! D:
This will suck just like LoG! So many characters! Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Omg Jagold!!! Another rival?!?!??!
:0

This will suck just like LoG! So many
characters!!! Ohnoesomgbuhuhuhu
#NotFollowingThisHack #Dissapointed #Trololol

Boured

The Guildmaster
Years
May I help you make the hack I'm pretty good at making scripts and maps but I'm still pretty new but it would be a honor to help you make great hacks but if you say no that's ok

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 27, 2014
I really enjoy these hacks and I'm exited that you're making a new one. I was wondering which starters you were planning on using. And I have a suggestion. Instead of doing mega-evos what if you just use the mega evolved formed as new evolutions? It was just an idea that came to my mind and idk if it would work but it seems like it would add to an already great experience

Years
Me and glitches f**ked up LoGs final scene and (again) me and glitches made it unable to finish Rescue Rangers. But aside from that I love all 3 RS games and looking forwrd for this hack too.

Years
You know what would make this game more amusing than it already is? Having a rival or a team leader which is as hypnotic and crazy as the guy doing the spider walk above me, Bray Wyatt. It would make the game even more sadistic and disturbing, as well as entertaining making the hero enter the path of insanity... But hey that's just me...

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
You know what would make this game more amusing than it already is? Having a rival or a team leader which is as hypnotic and crazy as the guy doing the spider walk above me, Bray Wyatt. It would make the game even more sadistic and disturbing, as well as entertaining making the hero enter the path of insanity... But hey that's just me...
Why does this game have to be disturbing? o.O

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
2elw6lx.jpg

Scripting NPC speeches are boring!
Aside from that, I've continued scripting the early events of the game, majority of them being level scripts. :3

o.0

Me and glitches f**ked up LoGs final scene and (again) me and glitches made it unable to finish Rescue Rangers. But aside from that I love all 3 RS games and looking forwrd for this hack too.

Well, I just recently learned how to use vars, and applied them in Broken Timeline. So yeah... I expect a lot of bugs from this ahck because of me using vars. xD

I really enjoy these hacks and I'm exited that you're making a new one. I was wondering which starters you were planning on using. And I have a suggestion. Instead of doing mega-evos what if you just use the mega evolved formed as new evolutions? It was just an idea that came to my mind and idk if it would work but it seems like it would add to an already great experience

I already have an idea how to implement Megavolutions in a hack, but unfortunately, I'm not adding Megavolutions in this hack.
Also, for the starters, eh, you guys will figure it out when it's out. ;)

Are you going to use normal starters?

Nope. =/
I'm using the typical grass-fire-water starters. ;)

I hope this as good as your other hacks.

Yeah, I hope so as well. =/

I love the amount of characters In LoG, the only bad part was not being able to battle some of them enough times :3

I'm not sure if that will also be the case in this hack. But eh, I'll try to make them battle you more often~ ;)

LoG is one of the hardest hack ever.this will be the same or different

Maybe not as freaking hard as LoG. :3

Will gain lots of exp and Pokemon will be raised fast because of many rivals! XD

Not if I'll reduce every 'mon's exp to 1. :P

Years
Disregard what I just said. I was being sarcastic :P... But seriously, I honestly hope that the final battle in Broken Timeline does not make us resort to praying to the hax God for a Sheer Cold to hit or carry out the Perish song tactic... But here's another thought... Will the female counterpart also be a part of the hack, along with the countless rivals, big enough to reform the nWo? Or will she/he will never be seen anywhere, or end up having the least amount of appearances like LOG..... Anyways thanks for bearing my crazy side :P.. Apparently playing Farcry 3 and watching Wyatt's promos takes a toll on your brain XD

Back