• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Titans: A Superhero RP (T) (OOC/SU)

For the next story arc, would you be prefer your character to be part of a 3-4 person hero squad?

• No, I'd rather not.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm busy now, maybe at a later time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Extremely excited! I'm guessing for the story missions that there won't be enough for us to do individually? Or will there?

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
Years
Chapter Two Objective List

Please post here to claim which story objective you will be doing. Optional objectives don't need to be claimed. If you and another member would like to take a Class 2 Objective, post both of your names, and then PM me for additional details.

Story Objectives:

- Burglary in progress at the downtown Super Mart. Thieves are making off with bags of money from the store's registers.
- Armed Robbery at the First National Bank. It appears to be the work of a small crack team. Hostages are located inside.
- Illegal drug deal in the Old Town district. At least two unknown gangs are involved.
- Richard Wells, a prominent businessman, has been kidnapped for ransom. His killer left a note demanding ten million dollars in the man's home in Cape Royale.
- A terrorist sect has planted bombs in Suburbia, threatening to detonate them unless the city is transferred to their control.
- A man is attempting to commit suicide by jumping from the Bayside Bridge.
- Disgruntled students are setting fire to buildings at Hyperia University.
- There has been a break-in at the The Chronicle building. Reports show a male dressed in black entering in through a broken window.

- The Blood Ravens have been spotted in Cape Royale. Find out what they are up to!
- Vegetable man is raiding the botanical gardens in Mount Cedar, looking to expand his arsenal of deadly plants.
- There is a large gravitational flux in the Outlands. It could be Newton, practicing his gravity bending tricks on the wildlife.
- Goalie has taken to playing hockey in the streets... with nearby automobiles.
- A group of 50+ humanoid, metallic robots are attacking residents in Old Town. They seem to be armed with small energy blades.
- Disco is causing mayhem in the Financial District, causing unwilling flash mobs in the streets.
- A man dressed in medieval knight's armor is roaming the Bayside streets, attacking random objects and people with a large iron sword. It would seem as if he was in the wrong time period.
- Flicker is using her teleportation powers to sneak in and out of houses in Surburbia, stealing valuable items.

Class 2 Objectives: (These are harder missions that require 2-3 members. They remain hidden until the team contacts Binary.)

Once Chapter Two is close to ending, another villain will make an appearance.

Optional Objectives:

- Rescue Fuzzle, a cat who is stuck in a tree in Suburbia
- Stop by the Burger Shack (downtown) and talk to Butch, the owner. He has a package for me.
- Talk to Amanda about lodging in the Tower.
- Get to know your teammates

Note: For the more ambiguous villains and quests, PM me here or on Skype, and I'll be glad to give you some more info.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
- Armed Robbery at the First National Bank. It appears to be the work of a small crack team. Hostages are located inside.

Smiley is on it, boss.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Aghhh I'm so conflicted between the robot army and the medieval knight :/

Well I'll see whoever gets taken first, the other will be mine >:D

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
- A group of 50+ humanoid, metallic robots are attacking residents in Old Town. They seem to be armed with small energy blades.

Time for Deuseas to learn some stuff about robots.

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
Years
Class 2, class 2!

Renegade and Smiley are ready to take on a tougher objective together, so let's see that list. ^^

On that note, can we do both a class one and a class two objective on the same chapter? Because if not then this might be more difficult.

As for the class one objective for Renegade...

- Richard Wells, a prominent businessman, has been kidnapped for ransom. His killer left a note demanding ten million dollars in the man's home in Cape Royale.

Time for some... ehm... "diplomacy"... yeah.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
- Goalie has taken to playing hockey in the streets... with nearby automobiles.

Hilda goes for this! I need to know who Goalie is though...

GreyBidoof

Years
Haha, great to see this happening! For those of you who have asked about your respective crimes, I'll send out PMs with some more info.

GreyBidoof

Years
I'll check with Canceler, but I think I'll take the Flicker op.

Also, there is still one Class Two mission left, if anyone is interested.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
If anyone wants to team up with Deuseas I'm interested in doing a class 2.

Deuseas and Spirit will be tackling the other class 2.

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I was wondering if any of the two-teams doing the Class 2 missions would be up for having Quantum join one of them? If not, that's totally cool, I just finished alot quicker than I thought, and would be fun for her to interact with others :3

Years
I don't know how much interaction we'd have, but Star finished her mission and is going back to HQ. She needs to remove a handcuff...

Maybe we could find something to do? Rescue that cat and fight over who gets credit?

Back