• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Titans: A Superhero RP (T) (OOC/SU)

For the next story arc, would you be prefer your character to be part of a 3-4 person hero squad?

• No, I'd rather not.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm busy now, maybe at a later time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Royalty are just figure heads, presidents/PMs etc do all the real work. ;)
    So Deceptio is the real leader of the rpc, I'm his corrupted agency and Magic is left to think he rules royally. We can make a plot out of this ahah.

/me stops being offtopic now and invites more Titans chatter instead

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Whoo random guessing at teams.

Reverb, Spirit, Nerites, Burst/Enzyme

Smiley, Star Gazer, Renegade, Deuseas

Giron, Quantum, Kariyai, Burst/Enzyme

Sea Champion, Proto, Axel, Shade

Years
  • So Deceptio is the real leader of the rpc, I'm his corrupted agency and Magic is left to think he rules royally. We can make a plot out of this ahah.

/me stops being offtopic now and invites more Titans chatter instead

Do the Titans defend RPCity?

We need more squads speculation yo

Smiley, Smiley, Smiley and Smiley

All I can say is that there should be a Smiley on every squad and that Axel, Sea Champion and Giron should all be on different teams since all three have some for of shapeshifting ability.

I'm loving those last two post by the way, both were amazing!
    I'll be on the Skype later tonight after I've gotten home from work and had dinner.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Giron, Quantum, Kariyai, Enzyme
    yes please! Yesyesyes
    Giron sneaky shapeshift
    Quantum flying brute
    Kariyai elemental shotgun
    Hilda accessory master

... I just realized Hilda would be the only human lol

But hey, we can switch squads now and then depending on mission, right? I want to RP with everyone at some point.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    All I can say is that there should be a Smiley on every squad and that Axel, Sea Champion and Giron should all be on different teams since all three have some for of shapeshifting ability.

That would mean I'd have to be present for every fucking JP ever, do you expect me to give up on having a real life?

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
  • But hey, we can switch squads now and then depending on mission, right? I want to RP with everyone at some point.

I will have detailed information for you once the "squads arc" actually begins, but it is safe to say that you will not be limited to interacting just within your squad members.

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
  • Heads up to everyone, Chapter Two will be out in the next few days!

That said, I wanted to let you know a few things in advance.

Along with the Chapter intro, I will be posting a list of ongoing crimes in the city, that will serve as objectives. Everyone is required to pick at least one of these to complete as their story mission, although you are free to do more if you desire. That said, keep an eye on this thread, because when the list comes out things will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Don't worry, the upcoming post will have a much better explanation of this. Also, for the few of you who still need to finish up things from Chapter One, simply incorporate these things into your next IC post in Chapter Two.

I hope everyone is enjoying this as much as I am, and I look forward to seeing what happens in the next story arc!

Back