• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Titans: A Superhero RP (T) (OOC/SU)

For the next story arc, would you be prefer your character to be part of a 3-4 person hero squad?

• No, I'd rather not.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm busy now, maybe at a later time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
  • Guise y u make me write 3k word post y (hinthintpostisup)

But seriously Godzil Nerites just went Da Vinci, Rembrant and Michelangelo on that costume yo

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Request, and I deliver.

oG0ctOw.png

Years
  • You know something fun about superheroes? Thinking about who would play them in a movie or show. Who do you guys imagine playing our characters?

Other than Billie Piper as Hilda, of course.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Zachary Quinto or Ryan Reynolds would be great for Deuseas. Leaning more towards Quinto since Ryan Reynolds is quite a bit more muscular than the character he'd be playing.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Get faceclaims, boys!

Quinto for Deuseus? That's not at all how I pictured him haha. Reynolds is closer.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Get faceclaims, boys!

Quinto for Deuseus? That's not at all how I pictured him haha. Reynolds is closer.

Reynolds is just too muscular. Deuseas is a little more than a stick, but for the most part he's pretty weak physically. But turn back time to 5 or 6 years ago and Reynolds would be perfect.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Reynolds is just too muscular. Deuseas is a little more than a stick, but for the most part he's pretty weak physically. But turn back time to 5 or 6 years ago and Reynolds would be perfect.
    20h57kp.jpg

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
  • Here is an update on who still needs to receive their transceiver. Please make an attempt to make a post doing so relatively soon, so that we can move the plot along. I realize that some of you are waiting on Binary's input, feel free to shoot me a PM here or on Skype, and we'll work something out. My own post will be out soon in the form of a JP with Foxrally.

Still need to post:
    - Gimmepie (Giron)
    - Aquataris (Sea Champion)
    - WestsideConnection (Proto)
    - The Canceler (Reverb)
    - Magic (Kariyai) - (Totally my fault for not getting back to you sooner :) )

Last edited:
    Years
  • Here is an update on who still needs to receive their transceiver. Please make an attempt to make a post doing so relatively soon, so that we can move the plot along. I realize that some of you are waiting on Binary's input, feel free to shoot me a PM here or on Skype, and we'll work something out. My own post will be out soon in the form of a JP with Foxrally.

Still need to post:
    - GreyBidoof (Burst)
    - Gimmepie (Giron)
    - Aquataris (Sea Champion)
    - WestsideConnection (Proto)
    - Sonata (Deuseas)
    - The Canceler (Reverb)
    - Magic (Kariyai) - (Totally my fault for not getting back to you sooner :) )

I'll be getting this post done this week. I'm pretty sure that I need to wait for Magic's post though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So many players. We're a rp city in the country of Roleplay Corner.

Back