• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Liberating the Katsu Region [OOC Thread]

Liacri

moral support penguin
Years
@The warden;; Yes. Yes you do.

@Raikiri;; *hands over cookie*
Now, everyone follow this example and the RP will live a long, happy, cookie-filled life. (Not that I'm one to talk. xD *runs off to post*)

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
^ You could find Greg and Beo =D Because I have no idea where either of your characters are ^^'

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Both of them are in the city and everyone else seems to be heading into the city. :(

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Grawr... Sorry for dropping the ball so badly this time, guys >.< Not much of an excuse for my failure... But I'll get us moving! >:O *runs off to post*

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Oh, I'll pressume I've been accepted so can you add me to the first page? :0
In other news, I recently put up a steampunk pokemon roleplay which has been accepted. if anyone is interested in applying?

Last edited:
Years
Oop, I picked a bad time to get all wrapped up on college stuff and real life. O_O;
I'll try and reply sometime this weekend for sure.

Uh, on another shameless self-promotion note, I managed to draw a picture of Sheila. =D So now you guys can picture her better!~
I haven't drawn in awhile, so please ignore the fail-drawn hands and stuff. XD

Scan-4_2.jpg

Liacri

moral support penguin
Years
*cookies for Zeph, Beo, Mira, Wolf, and Warden* Come and get 'em. :3

@RavenStar;; I'm no artist, so what you call "fail-drawn" looks pretty good to me. I like it. ^^

@Skymin;; Looks really interesting, but I'm afraid I have no idea what steampunk is, so I'd probably get lost somewhere along the way. ^^'

Last edited:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
*Tackles Liacri to the ground and takes cookie* Numnumnum... ^^

Oh, and JP from me and Beo again, *mumbles as he eats cookie*

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
Oh gods, I know I've got some 'splainin' to do. Firstly, school and exams were taking up my time (as was procrastination of the "I'll do it tomorrow" variety), and then my internet was disconnected for various reasons and personal stuff came up...

And Exams. Did I mention exams? Well, preparations for exams, mostly. The actual exams are in a week's time. But I came on as soon as I could, that has to mean something.

Gah, I'm sorry Maddie. On the bright side, I watched Scott Pilgrim recently and it was awesome. :) Self-respect over love! Heh. Heheh.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
SWEET!!!! YOU'RE BACK!

Didn't you have school holidays? AND YES. SCOTTY P IS AMAZING. <3 Read the comics, they are better. :D

Sweet Dreams

Years
THAT'S RIGHT, I'M BAA-AACK~!!! *deranged look*

Yes, but this entire holidays our entire grade has been cramming like heck for the exams. My friends and I've even held study sessions where we basically explain things to each other, remind each other to work, and get distracted anyway. It's not even the statewide exams we're worried about - no, it's the school yearlies which will probably be thousands of times harder. I'm starting to hyperventilate just thinking about it.
Because to the cost of my ever dwindling sanity, I go to a frigging selective school. Grawr.

*deep breaths* So, there's a comic? Is it online or do I purchase this?

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I'm in a state school so I'm kinda cruising through year 12.

You'd need to purchase, although you could download it. Not quite so legally.

Sweet Dreams

Years
*shakes fist* I'm gonna be a wreck by the time I'm in year 12. A complete, utter, caffeinated, sleep-deprived wreck muttering about text analyses and formulae. Thank the lords that I'm dropping all sciences next year and only doing normal maths. I'll actually mostly be doing stuff I like. Now let's pick another topic before I go into another rant/rage. :P

Hm, purchase it is. If I can find it. And afford it. And hide it from my father. O.o

Years
WELL CRAP, I forgot to reply because I was so freaked out about my speech in speech class and a test in Political Science. D:!

I'm sooo sorry guys! I'm posting now lol. At least I did great on the test xD

Thanks for welcoming me back so much though! I'm glad I was missed! Now to catch up on all your awesome posts...@_@ Oh boy, did I miss a lot!

Last edited:
Back