• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Liberating the Katsu Region [OOC Thread]

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Yeah, Mira comes back and doesn't even say anything about how i've joined and stuff. :(

The World Ends With You?...... that sounds familiar.....
    *looks on wikipedia*
    aaah, i know what you mean now, すばらしきこのせかい my friend in Japan has that game, it is really wicked but i can't find it in stores here though.....
    *turns away to cry*
    Order it online?

Anyways, i wanted to repost a world ends with you/pokemon collaborative RP. i also have ideas about a pokemon rp as well. i was just wondering if anyone was interested. my last twewy rp had a lot of well known PC rpers, just it didn't last long.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
  • Hm... I think I can only handle one rp at a time at the moment. I used to juggle two when I had more free time, and even then it was tiring. If you start after Uprising's finished, though, I might consider signing up, depending on how life goes.

I'm sure our Mira didn't mean to overlook you. But we could always take that as a sign that she's not too angry?

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • @ Wolf - If by cool you mean uncool! =D Ooh yea B) *Hi-fives fellow foreigners*

Welcome back Mira =D *Takes of leader's hat and relaxes* ^^'

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Skymin: We haven't officially arrived at Chipper City yet... Just edit your post if necessary, though it probably won't be. Oh, and welcome back x3

Zeph.: I'll deal with you later... *stares*

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
  • Um... yes, they are. I said quite distinctly in my first post that Sar was "listening to the fountain". And she "dragged him into an alleyway". We are so not on the same wavelength in this one. :P

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Hellooo. Well i'm not really new per sé since i was in the last one but ok. :)

OK I EDITED. Sweet you can post now. :D

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
  • I've heard good things about The World Ends With You. Never had the chance to play it, though.

Finally posted something. That was a stretch, and it's on the short side. Feel free to skim the paragraphs that are just fluff. Audrey spends enough time thinking about meaningless things that it's probably not healthy.... xD

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    OH MY GOD FINALLY SOMEONE POSTED i was checking twice a day and was thinking everyone DIED or something.

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
  • I'm good at surviving, I think. I'm still alive, anyway. xD
    I was actually gone part of that time and kinda forgot to say so. Whoops. >.< But I guess it didn't particularly matter anyway, since there weren't any posts while I was gone.

*renews offer to give cookies to people who post*

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Yeah I can't move until Sweet does. I mean I could post for Ashi but I just said she was in the city so she can't really interact with anyone else. Unless someone quickly winds up in the city too.

Back