• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Darkness Falls OOC

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
  • Since Amarantha's hearing is sensitive enough to use echolocation, I thought it would be strange if she did not hear the conversation between Mark and Snype. If you would prefer she not notice it, though, I can edit my post.

You don't have to edit your post. I'd prefer it if mark had another threat to keep him from doing his job actually. It'll make him a bit more careful when talking with snype about why he's really there. Also What about Lordsephy? He wanted to be in team shadow from the beginning anyways. If he wants to, He can switch back to Team shadow and we'll all be balanced again. Of course thats up to Pikakip to allow these changes in the first place.

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
    Years
  • Honestly, I only did it because I've already RPd with Strikit and kinda wanted to be on the same team as her, besides, I wanted to get to know Korbin like I'm going to be getting to know Fyora, I guess you could call it a familiarity thing.

Plasmaniac

I has burritoes! Ajua!
    Years
  • Oh right lol, well let's see what LordSephy says. If needed I can switch though, no problem at all.

Edit: Haha he posted just a few minutes before me, I'll go to Shadow then. I originally signed for that one first so its ok.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Hmm, maybe someone will want to switch, then. Just keep in mind, Sephy, Korbin isn't as friendly as his sister. He's highly misanthropic and for him to willingly associate with someone beyond a professional level is a phenomenon.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Okay, I'm going to start posting objectives and such in the OOC from now on.

Now, *Cracks knuckles* Let's get started.

Team Shadow:
    After you go upstairs there will be an array of doors to choose from. Pick the door in the OOC and then I'll post the information for you. If you'd like, You may all go into a different doors. you do not have to be a group unless you want to (For the rooms only. After you get back into the hallway, you'll regroup)

Anyway, Choose on.......

(I will describe the door, not what's inside btw)

Left Side:
    Door 1
    At the end of the hallway there is a door that appears to have 3 large scratches in it.

Door 2
    To the right of door 1 there is a door coated in dust. there is a child's handprint in the center of the door.

Door 3
    No light reaches this door. You cannot see anything on it except for the tip of the doorknob. It's like a dark void...

Right Side

Door 1
    Near the end of the hallway on the right side there is a door that appears to be perfectly clean. there are no specks of dust, no termite damage, and it even appears to be polished...

Door 2
    Behind this door there is the sound of static. it flashes on and off repeatedly.

Door 3
    The only normal door on the right side. there appears to be nothing special about it.

Center
    In the center of the hall there is one large door. It is locked, and there is nothing you can do to force it open. maybe the key is in one of the rooms...?

Team light:
    Explore the Kitchen with your team. You may use the references that I gave you in the chapter start. One of you will receive a mysterious PM that will tell you what you see in the plate.... The Dumbwaiter does work, and if someone goes down in it, end your post with them in darkness. I will then give further information on the kitchen(Down) or a room upstairs somewhere.....(Up) The Peephole will show whatever your character fears THE MOST. I give you full freedom for that.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • I will take the third door on the left. If it is alright with the team, I suspect they/we can figure out a way to have Amarantha assigned to the dark door.

Strikit

Years
  • Oooh, I wanted to go to the fear door. It's so perfect with Korbin's "fearless" character, especially in front of a young lady he wants to look his best in front of.

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    I'll take the door with the scratches on it. It sounds interesting.

Megaman765

Years
  • I'll take door 2 on the left side. A child's handprint huh... hmmmmm.... If there's any spare rooms that nobody chose, Could I get mark to send snype inside an unoccupied room?

Last edited:

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
    Years
  • Strikit: Oh, I noticed, Graham also has an interesting conversation topic for Korbin the next time they meet, but for now, Graham is off to the dining room ahead of everyone else.

General: I think I'll look in the plate, since I couldn't think of any good ideas for Graham's greatest fear if he looked in the peephole

Strikit

Years
  • Last night I finished the portion of my post where Korbin hears the voices. I now just need to take him into the dining room. I think he'll be looking around and hear Leyla scream, which will lead him to the fear door. And to see what frightened her he'll look in.

Let's see him be a tough guy now.

As a side note, I won't be home until after eight CDT tonight. Stupid Advanced Placement tests.

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
    Years
  • I know I'm the co-owner, but that doesn't mean I can't participate :D

Name: Reni Loss

Appearance: Reni stands at about 5'8'' and weighs 49 km. She has dark blue hair that she likes to roll up into two short piggy tails that hang just below her shoulders. Her skin is fairly pale, and she has long fingers. Reni didn't like the thought of glasses, so she got contact lenses, which frequently change the colour of her eyes to a variety of colours which depends on the angle she is facing you.

Fashion wise, Reni wears a dark blue shirt that matches the colour of her hair and long denim jeans that are a lighter blue colour. Over her shirt she wears a hot pink short sleeved jacket that has ends going just below her shoulder blades. She wears sneakers and a large hat of the same colour.

Personality: People would describe Reni as the over confident and hyper girl. She believes in her ability to do whatever she does thoroughly and does it with her own style. While she is not very popular at school, her friends find her joyous to be around. She loves travelling and has done so around Johto, where she got all of her Pokemon. Her Pokemon are her closest friends and she would never give them up. Always trying to do her best, Reni tries and usually succeeds at hiding her fears, which she claims she has none of...well...maybe clowns...

RP sample: From 'Pokemon Discovered'
    Spoiler:

PASSWORD!!!: chateau

Team: Team Shadow

Pokemon SU:

Species: Camerupt
    Nickname: N/A
    Attacks: Earthquake, Stone Edge, Explosion, Overheat (Camerupt is used as an offensive powerhouse on the team. Her devastating attacks can take care of many obstacles and enemies)
    Personality: Brave

Species: Walrein
    Attacks: Blizzard, Aurora Beam, Rest, Snore (Walrein is another powerhouse, but is mostly used in defence. He has an advantage with it's Rest and Snore combo, in which it can heal itself and damage the opponent at the same time. It can also carry Reni across bodies of water)
    Personality: Modest

Species: Yanmega
    Attacks: Ancient Power, Bug Buzz, Air Slash, Supersonic (Yanmega is used as air transportation when necessary. It has some stable moves that make it pretty reliable, and it's Supersonic is useful when faced with a tough opponent)
    Personality: Lonely

Species: Meganium
    Attacks: Reflect, Aromatherapy, Synthesis, Energy Ball (Meganium is a straightforward support Pokemon. It's Reflect and Aromatherapy protects the team while the Synthesis protects itself, leaving Energy Ball as a decent offensive attack)
    Personality: Bold

Species: Toxicroak
    Attacks: Substitute, Sucker Punch, Focus Punch, Poison Jab (Toxicroak is a reliable fighter that can keep it's head in bad situations. It has some reliable moves that keep the enemy on their toes, while it's Substitute lets it cause some confusion and keeps it out of harm)
    Personality: Stubborn (Adamant)

Species: Dragonite
    Attacks: Draco Meteor, Superpower, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt (Dragonite has some good fighting moves that keep it well in the battle. It's Flamethrower and Thunderbolt are useful for landing powerful hits against some pesky opponents while it's Superpower keeps it in shape)
    Personality: Mild

Megaman765

Years
  • I'm going to have Snype go into Door 1 on the right side. I already edited my post to fit the plan.

MudkipManiac

U herd I leik Mudkips?
    Years
  • Name: Zach

Appearance. Zach is a bit average looking. He stands 5' 10" and is a very skinny boy. Zach weighs about only 100 lbs. He's not very strong or athletic but he can run well. He has medium length brown hair that always gets messy even though he wants it straight. He has dark blue eyes the color of a deep ocean. On a hot day, he usually wears a T-shirt and shorts when home. On his hiking adventures, he wears jeans, a white t-shirt, and a black jacket. Zach has a lucky blue cap he always wears backwards. He also wears black Vans. He has never worn glasses in his life and has very good eyesight.

Personality/Background: Zach is a very shy yet calm person. During his school years, he had very few friends. He was bullied and teased at school. At home he had a rough life of sadness. His parents treated him like an outcast even worse than at school. He never had any privileges. As a result, he grew tormented by this and thoughts of running away. He made a couple new friends outside of school. He seemed happy and less shy by this. He'd hang out with his best friend, Daniel, at the park. Zach was happy until his parents caught sight of him sneaking out. They forbid him to go and play with Daniel until his morning and afternoon chores were done. This struck Zach hard… he wanted to leave. A long the way of one of his hiking adventures, he found a little spat of marshland. In the center was a river going threw it with something splashing in it. Zach went to check it out and it turns out, it was a pokemon drowning! He went over and lifted it out from the river. It turns out, it was a newborn Mudkip lost from its pack. It seems that it's pack was takin by Team Galactic. Soon, Zach befriended the Mudkip. The Mudkip helped with chores and in returned, Zach took care of it. One day, he went to the nearby pokemart and bought a pokeball. He returned home and caught the Mudkip for real…..

RP Sample: One day in early June, "Hmm? What is this?" Zach reads the letter curiously. "REPO recruit………….we want you……….old chateau……….please help……..signed, REPO Recruiting." Zach is amazed by the letter and that they asked him. He wants to go but Zach knows his family will deny greatly. So he goes into his room. Reads the address of the REPO place, stuffs it in his bag with a box of matches, a potion, a tent, a sleeping bag, and his Mudkip poke ball with him. He waits till midnight to sneak out and head for the recruiting center. When dawn breaks, Zach releasses his mudkip from its pokeball.
    As it is sent out, it awakens and stretches. The mudkip looks up, then left, then right. Then it jumps with a start. "Mudkip? What are we doing here?" Zach shows mudip the letter. He readit and then looks at Zach with a startled look. "Yes, we're going on an adventure, Perseus."....

PW: SPLASH
    Team: Light

Pokemon:
    Species: Mudkip
    Name: Perseus
    Moves: Tackle, Bubble, Quick Attack
    Personallity: Alert// Perseus is a bit mellow at times. It is very likeable and very friendly. He likes beach and swamp surroundings. Even though mudkip likes the water, it doesnt swim in deep and open oceans. Even though calm, it can get startled easily

Strikit

Years
  • Korbin's post was handwritten, and I now need to type it up. I'm rather proud with the way it turned out.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • OOkay, PerfectMonster and mudkip Maniac:

ACCEPTED. Nice Job guys.

@MudkipManiac: Good luck with just one pokemon. Honestly...You need backup....
    lol.

At this point, SUs ARE CLOSED!

Also, I have to work on everyone's events a little bit more, and I have two school projects due later this month. So If the posts are late, I apoligize in advance.

Anyway...
    It's 2:40 AM and I should REALLY be asleep... he heh....

Perfectmonster:
    Cradily
    Moves: Ancientpower, Gastro Acid, Toxic, Giga Drain

MudkipManiac:
    Parasect
    Moves: Spore, Paralyz powder, Poison Powder, Slash

[POKEMON FAST FACT]

If a pokemon is injured during, or before evolution, its evolution can be damaged as well. Sometimes permanently...
    *Grins Devilishly*

Last edited:

Strikit

Years
  • Kip, you gave me an idea. Maybe Samrin gets to evolve, but he gets attacked during evolution, making his Vulpix forelock remain, his ruff will stay white, and he'll get brown socks on his legs, because he gets attacked during the evolution.

Back