• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Darkness Falls OOC

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
  • Strikit, I'm glad that you caught on. There's someone else in this thread that should also catch on...

She seems to have taken a liking to Korbin
    >8D

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Oooooh.

I keep wanting Samrin to go after someone's pockets, to demonstrate just how much of a sticky fingered thief he is. The only thing I need is a volunteer. He'll steal something -- perhaps even a Pokeball, thereby depriving a trainer of a Pokemon they may need at a crucial moment.

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
    Years
  • *Yawn*, I'm just sitting here waiting, didn't Pikakip say he would PM whoever looked in the plate about what they saw? I'm sorry if my post wasn't obvious enough, but i thought it would be what with it being broken and the way the shape reminded graham of a pokemon and how he found himself staring at ti so intently.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • .....JESS DOES NOT WANT CATCH ON!

She also does not want her Ponyta to have a corrupted evolution! That would make her sad, and she'll get more frustrated trying to sprite said corruption.

But if the God of this RP says she must, then Jess will submit.... D;

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • LordSephy, your post will be PMed to you tomorrow.

[EDIT]
    Killehkiwi, just keep your ponyta safe and it will not corrupt.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • I is thinking about it. Maaybe she'll be a Ponydash, but I dunnoo yet. I need some coffee to help me think, but there isn't a Starbucks near me, which annoys the heck outta mee. D;

MudkipManiac

U herd I leik Mudkips?
    Years
  • so what do i do with the paras? catch it? battle it? oh n i just realized i was in so i need 2 get a story 2gether XD

Strikit

Years
  • If you want, Jess, I'll sprite you a Ponydash. I loooooove spriting, if you can't tell by my sig. I'm looking forward to a Vultales/Ninepix, too.

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
    Years
  • Pikakip, could I maybe change my Dragonite into a Dratini so he can have a....demented evolution? it might be fun...

Also, Adri-chan, your character mentioned something about having no friends in the group. Want to meet up somewhere? I get a feeling that we might need others to survive... dun dun daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :P

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    Sure thing. Though Arisa still has to face whatever killed her sister. I've already got an idea for that, and it ain't pretty. Have your character meet up with her at some point. She's lonely and she really wants a buddy.

Strikit

Years
  • o.o Holy fish, I just got an idea.

Korbin's greatest fear is losing his temper and harming someone he loves. What if the ghosties torment him into a state where his temper gets easier and easier to spark?

Strikit

Years
  • Poor guy. I almost don't want to completely ruin all of the self control he has worked so hard for. But I just watched The Shining, and I'm inspired.

Back