• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Daydream/Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

SK3

Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO
Years
  • Your post was the 100th post on this thread, congrats haha. And I'll ask Controversial if he wants to do Twilight Woods or not. If he doesn't, you are more than welcome to do it haha.

SK3

Years
  • Yeah lets just map out the starting two houses in Jade Village and then add all the talking scripts. I'll try to map the player's house and stuff, and then I'll send you the dialogue

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    can i join?
    name M.L
    skill mapping slight scripting
    proof uhm im sure you have seen if not ask a few people
    contact i have skype :)

SK3

Years
  • Of course you can join :)

What is it exactly that you want to do though?

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Dude...I really love doing forests and the like.

What kind of style do you want the forest, natural or puzzle-y?

SK3

Years
  • It should be natural, but we'll have some puzzles in caves later on in the game.

SK3

Years
  • UnForgiven that script is awesome, we'll definitely use it! :)

M.L. has joined our team and has filled the last mapper position! So it's Controversial, myself, UnForgiven, and M.L. working on maps.

Here's a rough world map ninja1ninja2 drew for us of the entire Shinto region:

Shinto.jpg

Last edited:

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Umm...the 49-52 area's kind of on a mountainside....like quite literally on a mountain........so that north coast is gonna like have to be redone unless you want me to remap the entire area XD

SK3

Years
  • Yeah it's just a rough map, I'll tell him to change that.

SK3

Years
  • Yeah we'll probably need some animations done, Rosecreek has a waterfall that needs to be animated (but we need a new waterfall tile anyways).

SK3

Years
  • Well you went M.I.A and we started without you anyways...sorry you can't hack anymore, thanks for at least applying to the team.

Also guys, we are thinking about changing the name of the overall team. The team working on this current game will be called Team Shinto, but for other projects (BlixxNova has one and Controversial has one), we will be known as the Pokemon Hacking Company, or PHC. Thoughts?

SK3

Years
  • Well we will need beta testers soon I guess, might as well gather them now. Don't need too many though.
    Thanks for applying, you are accepted.

SK3

Years
  • Well we probably won't have anything for you to do until maybe next week or so, because a few more places still need to be mapped and some scripts need to be written/inserted. But I'll VM or PM you when we need some testing done :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back