• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Daydream/Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

SK3

Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO
Years
  • That is pretty cool man, do you think you can make more? My userbars suck compared to yours :x

SK3

Years
  • That's fine :P It'll just be nice to have some userbars, they don't need to be fancy XD.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    One more thing...if you're making userbars, make a PHC one? Because tbh, like...ya know, Team Dream sounds a bit...metrosexual.

PHC? Sorry, I fail with abbreviations. lulz

Oh, and another thing, where do you guys get those cool little signature things, you know, like the ones that say, "I can sense it inside you", and , "I know something you don't know." I would really liek one. NM. Are they trademarked by you? Cuz I think I've seen em in other sigs, but I want to be sure first.

Last edited:

SK3

Years
  • I'm actually...not sure XD. I googled Pokemon Hacking Company and nobody has used that name, so we might be able to copyright it :)

tinix

PearlShipper & C Programmer
    Years
  • Name:Tinix
    Skills:Scripting, "Assembly"
    Proof of Work:
    Scripting:
    Code:
    //Fire Red Script! 
    #dynamic 0x720400  

#org @begin 
    lock 
    textcolor 0x0 
    playsong 0x13B 0x0 
    applymovement 0xFF @move_plyr1 
    applymovement 0x1 @move_rival1 
    waitmovement 0x0 msgbox @msg_1 MSG_NORMAL 
    trainerbattle 0x9 0x149 0x0 @victory @defeat 
    playsong 0x13B 0x0 msgbox @msg_2 MSG_NORMAL 
    applymovement 0x1 @move_rival2 
    waitmovement 0x0 
    hidesprite 0x1
    setflag 0x7000 
    setvar 0x7000 0x1 
    release 
    end  

#org @move_plyr1 
    #raw 0x62 
    #raw 0xFE  

#org @move_rival1 
    #raw 0x13  
    #raw 0x13  
    #raw 0x13 
    #raw 0x13  
    #raw 0x13 
    #raw 0x13  
    #raw 0x13  
    #raw 0x13 
    #raw 0x11 
    #raw 0xFE  

#org @move_rival2 
    #raw 0x10 
    #raw 0x12  
    #raw 0x12  
    #raw 0x12 
    #raw 0x12  
    #raw 0x12 
    #raw 0x10 
    #raw 0x10 
    #raw 0x10 
    #raw 0x10 
    #raw 0x10 
    #raw 0x10 
    #raw 0xFE  

#org @msg_1 = [rival]: Hey [player]!\nAlready Made It Here?\lYou Want To Have Battle?\lWell, Lets Get Ready Then!  

#org @defeat = Well, at least you tried!  

#org @victory = Your Battle Skills Really Impress Me!
    "ASM":
    Spoiler:

Past Experience: A few edits and worked on few hacks whose names I cant remember
    Email:[email protected]
    Contact info: PM, email
    Why I want to join: Im bored so I thought I could join some team and get something to do :)

SK3

Years
  • Tinix, you are accepted :))

CrystalOcean, I'm not sure if I want to merge teams...not yet anyways. I don't think it would make any sense to merge with a team that currently doesn't exist, if you get where I'm coming from :/

If you build a solid team I'll definitely consider this, but for now I'm going to have to say no.

ZxC Mirai

Huh?
    Years
  • SK3 should i start Mapping and Scripting??? I am so Bored!!! :D

If i can....can you give the Latest IPS?

SK3 should i start Mapping and Scripting??? I am so Bored!!! :D

If i can....can you give the Latest IPS?

Last edited:

SK3

Years
  • Yeah sure! I thought you had received the IPS though, the one Controversial sent was pretty much the most recent one

It's fine, dude. I'll try to get a team up, but for now, Imma help work with you guys. You know what's wierd. I have have 2 other accounts on here and each time I tried to make a Hacking team, It never went through. Imma ask the Mod about this later this evening and see why it never goes, but what evs.\

Oh and Contro? 2 things
    1:What's PHC stand for?
    And 2: Is your sig Copywrite, cuz I like it, but I dont know if I can use it or not.

SK3

Years
  • PHC stands for Pokemon Hacking Company©. So it's official, as of today we are known as PHC, The Pokemon Hacking Company.

Also, attention all scripters. One of our side hacks has already been fully mapped, we just need some scripts for it. If you want to help, please PM or VM Controversial :)

Last edited:

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    well tbh it'd be cool to have Darkrai and Cresselia (representing Daydream/Nightmare) on one side then Jirachi on the other (representing Shades of Grey).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back