• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Daydream/Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

SK3

Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO
Years
  • I'll make sure that's the first thing I do when I get the .IPS

A couple of more things. Should we try to insert seasons or no? I think it would be a good addition but I want other opinions. I also have revised the E4 and am currently thinking of a good type combination. The current one I have is:

Ground
    Ghost
    Water
    Dragon

Is this good?

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    I'm against seasons. When I play a complete hack, it would usually take about a day to finish, whereas you usually have to play for weeks or months for a season change, so most people will never even experience the season change. And if you're planning to use primal-dialga's tool to change seasons, it has a few bugs.

SK3

Years
  • Ah, you do have a good point. I guess we'll have to stick to DN, but that's kind of buggy too. I don't like the evening time palette at all.

SK3

Years
  • Update: We are seriously so close to a releasing a beta....all we need are scripts right now. While UnForgiven* is our current scripter, we do need another person to help out because he's been inactive since Jan. 20th...

Any scripter that reads this, please apply! We need you! :(

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Nice to see the hack's coming along fine (:
    And you're making Wysteria completely snowy? I never thought of it like that but the idea is great =D

Anyway, I'm more music and photography than hacking atm, but I might return someday mate

SK3

Years
  • Nice to see the hack's coming along fine (:
    And you're making Wysteria completely snowy? I never thought of it like that but the idea is great =D

Anyway, I'm more music and photography than hacking atm, but I might return someday mate

Alright mate! Yeah I decided Shintoh needed some snow haha. And the hack is coming along fine, enjoy your break from it haha!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back