• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Daydream/Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

SK3

Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO
Years
  • awesome :) do you think i should start work on the first route soon?

and BTW you should have towns in between the gyms as well :)
    I'll be one of tyhe E4 :D

Towns between gyms, forgot about that XD. And yeah after you finish up the first town I think you should work on the first route. Hopefully our other mappers will reply to me so they can help with Twilight Forest >.> Oh and did M.L. send you the patch with all the tiles he inserted?

And you want to be on of the E4 huh? Haha, okay. What do you want your name to be, and your Pokemon, so I can document it?

Update: BlixxNova has sprited Sgt. Surge, but we need to have a vote on which version to use. Red hair or blonde hair?

Team Daydream/Nightmare

Steal these sprites and we will find you :bandit:

Last edited:

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    red looks better I have to say :)

I think the E4 should be based around stats ionstead of types, like an Attack-oriented one, a Defense-oriented one, a Speed-oriented one and a Sp. Atk/Sp. Def-oriented one.

I'll go for the speed one, as I'll probably be yelled at if I take the good Attack one before anyone else. :)

My name'll be my real name (Zyggy) and I think I'll have..
    -Ninjask (Baton Pass user)
    -Crobat (Hypnosis/Taunt/Poison Fang/Confuse Ray)
    -Jolteon
    -Dugtrio (Pursuit/Earthquake/2 other fillers...lol)
    -Sceptile
    -Starmie (Ice Beam/Surf/Thunderbolt/Psychic)

BlixxNova

THEY GOT EATEN BY WILD POKEMON
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2011
    I'm really sorry my sprites look so odd guys. I havent posted here in a while, hi, I'm Blixx Nova and a spriter to this team c:

I came to put in some practice, help out with the project, and hopefully make new friends that will help me with my hack (if Im lucky )

SK, you said the antagonist were named team Hypnos? Should I make higher people than grunts, like the admins as well? I need a design for the admins and the leader.

As for other places, we need sea routes, and sea caves......

its called daydream white and nightmare white so maybe we can edit the dive to send the player into a dream wolrd/nightmare relm where the legendaries are..?

my vote: red

Blixx can be named Ken Nova in the elite four if thats alright.

I kind of think it should still be type oriented, as thats what makes it hard; for if we were to make it attack speed and such, players could just use items to plow through the elite four? I dunno.

Last edited:

SK3

Years
  • @Controversial: While that's a good idea, I agree with BlixxNova about the Elite Four being type-oriented. Maybe we could incorporate both ideas. An example would be that you make a team of all of the fastest Fire types in the game, or the most defensive Water types.

@BlixxNova: Yeah we'll have admins and such, and we will definitely need sea routes and caves. As for the realm thing, that's what the Cave of Dreams is for :D

And I guess Sgt. Surge will be a redhead then XD, all my friends said they liked the redhead version too.

Update: After having a good convo with BlixxNova about the plot, he's come up with some excellent ideas so I'm promoting him to Co-Writer as well. He's seriously a good plot maker haha.

Last edited:

BlixxNova

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2011
    thanks! I think Im only good at plots becuase I'm such a nerd about plot elements and that of the like. But I'll still be doing sprites!

current sprites Im doing:
    Female hero
    1st gym leader.

Controversial?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Maybe, maybe :)
    I'm pretty good with working around small plotpoints or subplots, maybe including gym leaders and stuff :)
    If you want I can work on the first route now :)

BlixxNova

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2011
    Thanks for the promotion :), even though its not really a promotion, because in this hack, everyone is giving it their all in their different fields I'll do my best to contribute to both fields of spriting and plot writing.

my spriting priorties at the moment:
    1.1st gym leader
    2.Girl hero
    3. professer maple
    4.professer pine

SK3

Years
  • Maybe, maybe :)
    I'm pretty good with working around small plotpoints or subplots, maybe including gym leaders and stuff :)
    If you want I can work on the first route now :)

Sure! The first route will be Route 60. Is Jade Village done? If so I'll ask CelebiKing about the scripts.

Controversial?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    What Jade Village? There's Jade Villas, which is the map I made, then there's a route connecting it to the main town, like you said...which was the route I was planning to make...

SK3

Years
  • What Jade Village? There's Jade Villas, which is the map I made, then there's a route connecting it to the main town, like you said...which was the route I was planning to make...

Sorry, Villas. I forgot XD. Excuse my fail. Yeah, you should start working on that then :)

SK3

Years
  • Not directly west. Ugh, I want to show you guys on a world map, but my drawing skills are horrible haha.

Anyways the west of the Villas will be Routes 60 and 61, but Route 61 kind of turns into a northern route, if that makes any sense. At the end of Route 61 is the Twilight Woods, which has a western exit. Then you would hop on Route 62 to the first city.

Controversial?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    So 60 goes on a northern slant to 61, which shoots north to Twilight Forest...right?

If you have TeamViewer, you could watch me make it and you could point out whatever needs to be done

SK3

Years
  • That's exactly right. I don't have TeamViewer but I'll download it right now :)

Edit: Well actually do you go on the MSN messenger? I think I added you, I can guide you from there.

SK3

Years
  • Okay. I have it downloaded.

Last edited:

Murklurk

Pokemon Kunzite Founder
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 21, 2011
    Sorry for the lack of communication but i got a cirus when I was updating my FL studio, and I had to do a system restore.....=[

I will restart everything when i can sorry for the inconvienience.

SK3

Years
  • Sorry for the lack of communication but i got a cirus when I was updating my FL studio, and I had to do a system restore.....=[

I will restart everything when i can sorry for the inconvienience.

Don't fret man, it's cool. I had figured something had happened when you didn't reply to my VM lol. But it's okay we're going to finish mapping and finish the sprites, and you'll probably be done with your stuff by the team we're done with ours :) And now that we've mapped the first town, actually, you can get a better feel on how to compose the song for it :)

Update: Here's the first route of the game, Route 49, thanks to Controversial. We decided to change the route numbers because Johto ends at Route 48, and we wanted to continue on from there so...anywho, here it is:

Team Daydream/Nightmare

https://img850.imageshack.us/img850/3409/route49.png

Last edited:

Controversial?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Yeah..I need to changethat island on it.

...Damn, I looked atthe post again and I LOST THE GAME. >_<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back