• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rusty II

When would you like the game to be released?

• Total voters
Years
  • Well I completed Pokemon Rusty I but I didn't think it would be good enough to release. Anyway I ended up working on number II and really enjoying it, Number 1 uses the default battle system so don't expect any amazing details.

The Kraig

The Evil Scotsman
    Years
  • Have to say this is really great, it makes it seem more realistic as well (especially being able to see pokemon). Awesome job Meerkat, I had a bit of trouble getting it to start but after a quick visit to your site and a google search for the don_pikachuu file it's been plain sailing. Thanks for all the hard work. :)

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
    Years
  • I just downloaded it and it works great! Yeah the pikachu file was missing but i got that outta da way! NICE JOB!

Thunder, thats not gay. Its life.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • It really burns to know that people use the word "gay" as a derogitory term synonymous with something "bad." Open your mind, and accept differences and minorities. That's what I was taught through childhood anyway.

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
    Years
  • Well dark mage that was a joke..... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Years
  • k.. this is gettin wierd..... there will be no next demo...

Because i am releasing the FULL game soon. Fair bit of work to go so dun get ur hopes up.. But it still is very close. I have the ending all done now, battle tournament is done, still working on last town, still changing chipsets... Very heavy workload guys.. Did I mention I am doing this all entirely by myself with no help whatsoever?

Jamven

Hakuna Matata
    Years
  • Krazy_Meerkat said:
    k.. this is gettin wierd..... there will be no next demo...

Because i am releasing the FULL game soon. Fair bit of work to go so dun get ur hopes up.. But it still is very close. I have the ending all done now, battle tournament is done, still working on last town, still changing chipsets... Very heavy workload guys.. Did I mention I am doing this all entirely by myself with no help whatsoever?

take it easy and don't rush

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    Thunder said:
    i dled it and installed it and i only got 1 file thats gay

I think that using "gay" as a derogative term might be against the rules or whatever you call it. Its worse than double posting!

Years
  • I think this game is gonna be brill when its done.

I know im not much of an expert but WOOOO! it looks gd.

^And take your time as well

Back