• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rusty II

When would you like the game to be released?

• Total voters

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
  • sry for the double post, but we just got the RM2K subforum we've all been waiting for! Hip hip, horay! It's under the Game Boy Games section. w00t!

(the mod they selected I haven't seen around here, they probably select them at random.)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • DarkMage31 said:
    (the mod they selected I haven't seen around here, they probably select them at random.)
    Satoshi-kun is the moderator... he mods all of the forums in this section, so he mods the RM2K forum as well. We don't randomly pick moderators.. ^_^;

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    Satoshi-kun is the moderator... he mods all of the forums in this section, so he mods the RM2K forum as well. We don't randomly pick moderators.. ^_^;
    Alright, thanks. I just thought it was a little odd to assign a forum to someone who was unfamiliar with the topic at hand.

Boarder Nat

You lie! I like that..lol
    Years
  • I've tried a few times to download Pokemon Rusty II but so far it hasn't worked. Anyway, any chance of some more screenshots or info on it?

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • I used to host it on my site, but it was taken down. You also need the RTP to play this one. Meerkat said he'll add the necessary files in later releases so you won't need RTP.

Years
  • I'm so sorry man, You caught me in the middle of transferring my downloads section.. I will have the upload done at a later point in time.. because I am thinking about releasing the full version. I still have to patch a few things but it is almost time to upload the FINAL VERSION. Hmm.. You want more screenshots you say? I will see what I can do. BTW if anyone hasn't noticed yet, Your pokemon evolve (even in the demo). I will change the link back to the old download for now (the 4 hr download) but when I get the full game done I will upload it to angelfire and everything will run a lot faster.. hopefully..

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Final version you say? I think that would mean Pokemon Rusty II would be the first FINAL game on PokeCommunity (I think frostweaver did something a while ago, some anniversary game, but that doesn't count ;))

Boarder Nat

You lie! I like that..lol
    Years
  • I downloaded it from a different site, it was somebody who was in the guestbook, Tom5555 or something's site. I used WinRAR but it said it couldn't open file Crown5.

Years
  • haha rusty, ur games not working for me, i got it to come on, and i liked the intro and all, but i tried to step out side the house, and booom! error, i needed some don_pikachu file or sumtin

Years
  • dat aint good.. hmm i will attach the other file but if this keeps happening, i iwll asume you don't have the rtp or the addon.. or whatever one you need.
    dont worry i am about to release the full version which you should not have this problem with..
    EDIT: oops forgot to attach the file, remember to save as .png format

Last edited:
    Back