• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

felynari

Remembering something that no one else can is a pa
Years
Hi i have a question about beta 12
i am on orange league[half done] i love this game so i will play beta 12 but can i continue beta 12 with my current save game ? is it possible?
and can someone tell me another pokemon games with long journey like pokemon advance red
Thanks!

Nope, hmm you could try light platinum

Years
Hello mate when is beta 12 release actual date please ! Im just gonna annoy you everyday until you answer me. please will it be on the end of febuary? Cause the sprites are old so please.

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
razor manzor said:
Hello mate when is beta 12 release actual date please ! Im just gonna annoy you everyday until you answer me. please will it be on the end of febuary? Cause the sprites are old so please.
Please don't ask about the date! Aethestode is about to revamp the game graphics completely and fixing bugs so it would take a long time, I guess. We don't know when Beta 12 will be released since along with the graphics revamp there will be more content coming and it will take time.

I finally found the ticket for Mirage Tower, but it leaves me another question: I have beaten four of the sages, but I don't know anymore how I can reach the higher floors with the other sages and Hoopa.

While I was using Mega Evolution, I noticed Mega Pikachu (Pika) is very broken with a abnormal high Special Attack (519 when he was Lv. 100:pink_eek:). It was a great help in Mirage Tower, but it bugs me a little how high his Sp. Attack is.

I'm sure there was a post here how Volcanion could be obtained, but I have forgotten which one (I'm sure it was more recent and possible in Beta 11e), so... Where I can find Volcanion?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 29, 2020
I'm stucked. I finished the red moon event. blue told me to go to citron island. i Got the mega stone for poliwrath and find santa and black jynx. what i need to do now?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 29, 2020
This is the problem :/ i think nurse joy is supposed to be here

Attachments

• Pokemon - Fire Red Version (U) (V1.0)_1454420230692.png
    Pokemon - Fire Red Version (U) (V1.0)_1454420230692.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 8
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 29, 2020
Thx mate! btw, do you know how to change the time to night? and how to finish black jynx quest, cuz santa told me to go to ice island but that place is nowhere to be found

Ttar0914

Years

He'll release Beta 12 when it's ready. And guess what? It's currently being revamped, so everything will have a Gen IV style, so it'll take him several months to finish it, because he's got a private life, and there's this one simple rule: PRIVACY ALWAYS GOES BEFORE HACKING! Also, the sprites have been changed into Gen IV style. Aethestode even stated it that he's not releasing Beta 12 anytime, which was 2 weeks ago. So, we all suggest you to keep calm, be patient and wait for it.

Here's a sprite sheet to actually see, what Pokémon will be will be in Beta 12 onwards:
SjMdzmo.png

noG1oGr.png

RhAv2cC.png

rBbQZiX.png

S55zLCQ.png

lyeExB4.png

dmEB533.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 2, 2016
Hi there, from argentina. Is there a way to know where can i find all the mega stones? i only found the slowbroite, so i want to know where's the others

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 18, 2016
Hi there, from argentina. Is there a way to know where can i find all the mega stones? i only found the slowbroite, so i want to know where's the others

You can buy ALL mega stones in orange island's league

Back