• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Most likely Uni talk, idk sometimes food and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

maybe I am just a weirdo :s idc I will live happily with my socks all day every day. :D

pkmin3033

I can't imagine not wearing socks...it'd feel extremely weird. They also provide added insulation against the drawing pins that somehow find their way onto the floor in this house. Draw a couple of those out of your soles and you start wearing socks pretty quick.

...plus I hate feet, so there's that too.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    My feet are kinda annoying just cuz I have to get wide shoes since my feet are fat. Socks I like just cuz I can slide around on wood floors.

pkmin3033

I like to tuck my legs up under me when I sit so slippers would be a hindrance more than anything else if I were to wear them, aha.

...that said, I'd love some Monokuma ones.

pkmin3033

eBay! They come in a couple of different styles (some like traditional slip-in slippers, some more like soft shoes) and they're actually pretty cheap, under £15 :3

pkmin3033

If you're gonna get some slippers, might as well keep it stylish! :]
    My sentiments exacty :3
    ...I've been sooo tempted so many times to get a pair. There are a lot of nice anime/game inspired pairs online (including some pink Monomi ones) but those are one of the nicer pairs~

pkmin3033

Food
    Feet

...all three are pretty icky, really. xD

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Feet. Feet. Feet.

Feet
    Food
    Weather.

Its important to make sure that your toe nails are cut, your feet isn't smelling bad, and obviously avoid getting your footwear wet, especially during the rainy season.

Don't forget your leg day ladies and dudes.

Did I mention that during a.... okay I'm shutting up now. Oh and Black Socks always sunny jimmies.

Going to eat some Kenny Rogers' for lunch in a while since there's some new items on the menu. I'm out in our university area and I'm waiting for some of my friends to play either League or something.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back