• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: [ENGLISH BETA RELEASED] Pokémon Light Platinum [NDS]

Ishra Takami

God of Blood and Darkness
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 17, 2016
Can someone screenshot the puzzle at the beginning of the game. I suck at those things

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2023
Lmao, his english is pretty bad. But I think he meant to say
"Hey man awesome work! I just downloaded beta 1. What are you currently working on? Let me know because I can help translate your game to english. I am really good at translating to english (lmaooooo!!!) If you want more info......."

Basicly what i just said but to the point... >_<'

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 17, 2017
The translation should probably be handled by someone who speaks it NATIVELY. English that is. ( But they must also handle the language they are translating just as well ) Not even the original translation of the GBA game was good. It was pretty terrible at times and it bugged me to no end. It's not the only hack with horrible grammar either. Please tell me I'm not the only one who finds these things annoying.

PS: English isn't my native language either, just wanna make that clear. Whenever I complain about this, people are quick to say "English is hard" well yes and no. It depends a little on YOU and how good your teachers were in your schools and where you live. What it all boils down to, if you don't speak good English that's no problem but if you don't then you shouldn't translate a game, a book or anything really. Leave it to those who can! BECAUSE I THINK WE ALL WANT THE BEST EXPERIENCE.

Anyway, looking forward to this. There needs to be more DS hacks out there. You can do so much more with them if you know what you're doing.

Last edited:

battler3797

Sturdy Ghost
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2023
Not trying to harp on you because this might be just a derp on your part but your english is actually really bad. If I am reading this right your sentence should go something like...

Hey man, awesome work! I just downloaded the beta 1 of what your currently working on(Don't know why I didn't just say your rom hack). Let me know if I can help you translate your game to english! I am good at translating things to english.(Next part is really long and drags on for no reason so I fixed it.) I sent you a PM; we can discuss more about this there.

Wouldn't that be you're. Also i mean if you're gonna be picky wouldn't there also be a comma after "Hey man". Not harping either. I just saw it and it made me laugh a little.

Edit: Bolded the parts I am referencing.

mikelan98

Bendiciones y buenas noches
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
I've updated the main thread, now there's a link to enter the official website, where you can download the Beta 1 :D

mikelan98

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
I'm looking for someone who translates the Beta. It's not much text to translate, but I'd need someone who speaks English natively, and with a good grammar. Send me a PM those who want to be the translaters, and I supose that the translation won't take more than one hour. If it's needed, I can translate those texts that you can't know what they mean to my bad English. By the way, I'll send the text in a txt file.

mikelan98

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
English version soon on http://goo.gl/RLR5H9

CQ_fSDhWIAAeHZ5.png

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
I saw this and thought it was a hack with same title as the gba hack, Light Platinum. I finally decided to check it out and it is Light Platinum. :O

Back