• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: [ENGLISH BETA RELEASED] Pokémon Light Platinum [NDS]

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
hey man awesome work i just downloaded your beta 1 what are currently working on let me know i can help you with english part really good if you want more info or if you want me to help i've send you a pm where we can dicsus al the things about me helping you

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Very nice work! It's great to finally see a beta for this.

I'm not too far, but it's looking good. The puzzle was a really cool addition.

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2023
hey man awesome work i just downloaded your beta 1 what are currently working on let me know i can help you with english part really good if you want more info or if you want me to help i've send you a pm where we can dicsus al the things about me helping you

Not trying to harp on you because this might be just a derp on your part but your english is actually really bad. If I am reading this right your sentence should go something like...

Hey man awesome work! I just downloaded the beta 1 of what your currently working on(Don't know why I didn't just say your rom hack). Let me know if I can help you translate your game to english! I am good at translating things to english.(Next part is really long and drags on for no reason so I fixed it.) I sent you a PM; we can discuss more about this there.

Years
If I knew how to translate code or whatever needed, I would. I'll try something and let y'all know how it goes
-Edit-
Well I'm working off my phone so can't do any translating, but next month when I move I'll be with my computer again so I'll try then. Until said time, I will play the beta and report bugs.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 22, 2016
Hey Mikelan, I've been playing your hack and it looks awesome :) thank you very much.

3 questions, if you don't mind:

1) Will it be possible to transfer our saves from this beta 1 to beta 2/3/4/5/final version? Or we have to start a fresh save everytime?

2) Will it have all the pokemons?

3) Will it be possible to trade and battle with other players through nintendo wi-fi, like if it was a normal version of HeartGold?

Thanks in advance and keep your hard work, please!

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Not trying to harp on you because this might be just a derp on your part but your english is actually really bad. If I am reading this right your sentence should go something like...

Hey man awesome work! I just downloaded the beta 1 of what your currently working on(Don't know why I didn't just say your rom hack). Let me know if I can help you translate your game to english! I am good at translating things to english.(Next part is really long and drags on for no reason so I fixed it.) I sent you a PM; we can discuss more about this there.
Lmao, his english is pretty bad. But I think he meant to say
"Hey man awesome work! I just downloaded beta 1. What are you currently working on? Let me know because I can help translate your game to english. I am really good at translating to english (lmaooooo!!!) If you want more info......."

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
Can someone please link me to the Beta download page? I can't find it.

Thanks in advanced,

EDIT: I got it!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2016
Hey Mikelan, I've been playing your hack and it looks awesome :) thank you very much.

3 questions, if you don't mind:

1) Will it be possible to transfer our saves from this beta 1 to beta 2/3/4/5/final version? Or we have to start a fresh save everytime?

2) Will it have all the pokemons?

3) Will it be possible to trade and battle with other players through nintendo wi-fi, like if it was a normal version of HeartGold?

Thanks in advance and keep your hard work, please!
You do realize that the servers for normal ds games went down over a year ago right (may 2014) (by normal ds i don't mean 3ds) LOL

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2021
Which scale are you converting the map models you make to? I'm trying to create a custom map for hgss but can't seem to get the right scale /:

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
somebody screenshot the damn puzzle, i cant get it right lol, i cant even play this awesome hack,

Back