• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: [ENGLISH BETA RELEASED] Pokémon Light Platinum [NDS]

DMAC

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2015
So glad to see these updates. The game looks awesome. Light Platinum was my favorite GBA hack, and I know the DS version will be just as excellent. Let the anticipation continue. Good Luck!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 17, 2015
I'm so glad this is still going! Do you have any idea when it will be finished?

Ministic95

ROM Scripter
Years
Mikelan98, do you mind sending me the rom of the current version of Light Platinum NDS? Or is releasing a beta cool with you? I may be able to help.

Mikelan98, ¿te importa enviarme la rom de la versión actual de la Luz Platino NDS? O está lanzando una versión beta fresco con usted? Puedo ser capaz de ayudar.

Years
Mikelan98, do you mind sending me the rom of the current version of Light Platinum NDS?

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this was a language barrier issue, but I should clarify that the distribution and requesting of ROMs is against the PokéCommunity rules; the only legal way to distribute ROM hacks is via patches, such as .IPS or .UPS, so in the future please only ask for patches. Thanks for understanding!

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2016
looks awesome and beautiful,.will you use different region of rom for english?

FaikarUpay

Map Editor
Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2016
The GBA Version its Very Awesome... but this NDS the good tiles be a very good tiles
I waiting to play it :3
eiX8rfPQXfz3+H+h2E4ClGBEeAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Years
  • Seen May 16, 2017
@mikelan98 - Would there be mega evolutions in the game ?????

PS : Sorry if this is a repeat question.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 22, 2016
Mikelan, when can we expect a beta/demo version of your hack?

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
Will probably remain just a show-off of the possibility of 4th gen ROM hacking. I don't think this will ever get completed, nor translated to English, but if you're able to make me eat my words, go ahead.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 1, 2016
I'm loving everything, your working super hard to make this look great!
Have you been doing all of the map edits?

Back