• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played? V3

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • YES! HELL YES. My friend has that and we played it all day.

Parasite Eve: 3rd Birthday (I bet everyone knows what was the best part of this game ;)) )

pkmin3033

Nope. It caught my eye when it was first released, but I never acted on it. Doubt I will now, haha.

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together?

pkmin3033

Nah...didn't even have a PS3 when it first came out I don't think.

White Knight Chronicles?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • ;))))))))))))))))))))) but only through a friend's PS3. Maybe i should get my own copy since they are still selling them D:

Monster Party?

pkmin3033

Nope...America only, a wee bit before my time. Well, a few months, but I wasn't born with a controller in my hand...contrary to popular belief. xD

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate?

pkmin3033

Can't say I've even heard of that...even searching for it linked me to an old Japanese film and this thread! xD

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl?

pkmin3033

Yup, I played the first waaaaaay back in the day with the lightgun and stuff! I sucked so much. xD

Trine?

pkmin3033

Nope. It's on my to-do list. Sssssomewhen.

Anima: Gate of Memories?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh, I've seen my brother play the game. (He won't let me play on his file and I can't say I care for the story much, just the collectibles.)

The World Ends with You?

Back