• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeMorph Liberation Force: OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Dinner
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    xD ACC

I loved the light years away thing. I was going to reference that; but everything has gone sort of pear shaped... plus I forgot.

You may have my babies too, if you wish.

Am I fighting Brock alone? D: seeing as Mandi, Victor and Reid have vanished I'd appreciate some help. Like... help... help... and so on, we all know how the joke goes.

Last edited:

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
  • where the hell did they go?
    do you think Victor got a little sensitive about you mocking his leadership?...just a suggestion. he hasn't posted since you took over...
    which i wasn't surprised by and am thankful for because stuff got moving.

I won't be posting again until late. Don't have too much fun without me! ;)

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    It was my character taking charge, not me. [Thanks billie ^^]

I dunno, Alice's a bit... overwhelmed. Brock on her own O__O

Fuyuko the Rampant

Tales of the Abyss Fan ^^;
    Years
  • Wah, sorry about me not posting. I just finished school and it's been really hectic. Now it's the weekend for me, so hopefully, I'll be able to post more.Also, woohoo, new member of the PLF! Hopefully, everyone will be recovered enough to help us out against Brock.^^;

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    sorry about that everyone! I was suppose to post during the day today but i ended up meeting up with the most gorgeous girl and having a coffee date which turned into my entire day... *dreamy sigh*

I'll be posting tomorrow when i get off of work. late afternoon.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • sorry about that everyone! I was suppose to post during the day today but i ended up meeting up with the most gorgeous girl and having a coffee date which turned into my entire day... *dreamy sigh*

I'll be posting tomorrow when i get off of work. late afternoon.

You lucky.... *censored*. I am so envious right now. >.<

No problem, I completely understand. Personal and love life should always take precedence over RPing.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    You lucky.... *censored*. I am so envious right now. >.<

No problem, I completely understand. Personal and love life should always take precedence over RPing.

What're you crazy?! :x

Is this that girl you were on about a while ago. Maybe this'd be better for AIM-MSN-PMs. Go Evan!

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
  • Jim. You got help. My last post just sort of had me battle Brock, get really messed up in terms of injuries, have him grated to the ceiling by molten rock, and ended with my guy falling asleep. It is sort of funny how Brock falls for my guy's trap, but you got help. Yeah.

Oh, and Kansas- YOU LUCKY!!! I have no life- I have a 99.99% chance of living alone! I envy you, man. Good luck with your relationship though- I sincerely wish you the best,

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    HoldItAnim.gif

I'll be away until Wednesday night. I'll try and get a post up now but if not then I'm sorry. Bunny my character if you wish.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Jim told me to clear this up, my post doesn't mean i kicked Brad XD it just meant come back to where everyone was... i was tired when i wrote it

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
  • I posted. I hope my interchange with Base amuses at least one other person. It is mostly dialouge, but no action is happening at the moment.

EDIT: The insult thingb was only in character. No hard feelings between us outside RPG, right, Kansas? Cuz I did that to keep in character- nothing personal.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    just go ahead and rendezvous at the cave, get to know some of the other chars. I'm officially assuming Sonic and Nerevarine as inactive. They can contact if otherwise but for now, just assume they were called back to base. Billie Lightning wont be posting for a few days because of computer troubles. We'll progress best we can and she'll catch up later :) everyone who's still active just RP as normal.

On a side note, Trainer Kat will also be joining us. This is her spot reservation.

Last edited:

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
  • hey I posted.
    I'm at my bf's house so I thought I'd make the best of it. =)
    My computer decided not to work anymore...so yeah. *curses apple products*
    If it really gets moving and I don't post I'd like everyone to assume I got called back to Lavender Town to Oliver, ok? =) Thanks

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
  • Q: Can we see Travis' form? Cuz it's hard to describe him if we have never seen ACC-M's sign up. Just saying. I posted again- new idea for attackage.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    ACC's signup is on the previous page.

I thought i made it quite clear the Fire/Dragon wasn't happening in the PM. Please Edit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back