• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
  • I don't have a ideal job. D: Just a wonderer I guess, getting multiple jobs. But that life dosen't pay, and theres not a education for that either.
    Maybe write a few books, make some websites. I'm have the right education for office work though, only thing I'm qualified to do, that and child care.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Speaking of jobs, (but this time it's my current one) I was working as a travel agent that sell airplane tickets, and that job requires me to be online. And sometimes I wish I can get more jobs that I like, that I can fund myself properly someday.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • My dream job would be a game designer or a computer programmer. I'm pretty creative in that way so I'd easily see myself writing a video game's story.
    Of course, I'd like to work with the big companies as well. That's my dream.

Years
  • My dream job would be a game designer or a computer programmer. I'm pretty creative in that way so I'd easily see myself writing a video game's story.
    Of course, I'd like to work with the big companies as well. That's my dream.

Pretty much this, except personally I'd focus more on actual programming than writing stories.

Years
  • I'd probably want to land a job somewhere in IT working with network infrastructure or maybe even a software programmer as well, because I do intend to take courses in programming once I start college.

Years
  • I'm sure a lot of people who aren't staffed to work on a video game can write a better story, and they wouldn't have a degree unlike some of these writers.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Am I really the only one who doesn't really have plans for the future? I intend to just kind of wait and see what happens. If an opportunity that just feels right jumps out at me, then okay. Otherwise I'll end up doing nothing with my life haha.

Years
  • Yeah I'm like that too. What we should do: make some. It's hard when you start from nothing, but once the ball starts rolling it's hard to stop. Right now my ball is moving at a velocity of 0.2 m/s forwards, so it's some time before it gets anywhere but at least it's starting to roll.

Sirfetch’d

Whatever job I eventually get as my permanent one I just hope I am happy with it and it pays enough for me to have a decent living and enjoy life without many financial worries. If those things happen..I will be very happy.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • @BiS : I'm obviously better than the guys of MW. Even a 10 years old kid would do better, right?
    But I'm probably lazier than all of them :P

Years
  • Yeah I'm like that too. What we should do: make some. It's hard when you start from nothing, but once the ball starts rolling it's hard to stop. Right now my ball is moving at a velocity of 0.2 m/s forwards, so it's some time before it gets anywhere but at least it's starting to roll.

What was the initial speed of the ball? What's the acceleration on the ball? At what time is the ball rolling at 0.2m/s?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Most of the Call of Duty are based on WWII iirc? Or am I wrong?

A nice, original story would be great!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back