• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Playing a lot of games at the same time right now, haha. Mainly focusing on Sonic: The Lost World, as I recently bought it. Also trying to achieve perfect completion of all levels on Rayman Origins, and throw a new Connected Career in Madden 25 in the mix as well. :] I think I invest too much time in gaming, haha.

TY

Playing a ton of C&C Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge right now (not vanilla YR though, but the great Mental Omega mod for it :3). Literally got addicted to it :P

Years
  • I am having such a blast on Kirby Triple Deluxe. Just beat Dededetour and am trying to get through all the drum levels.. it's a lot harder than it looks, especially for a gold medal. I keep running out of time. ;AA;

Years
  • I've been playing a lot of Super Mario Bros 3 on the 3DS. In all the times I've played this game, I've obtained the Hammer Bros suit only once.

Oh yeah, I finally got the Hammer Bros suit again! It can be found in World 6 in the blue mushroom house.

Last edited:

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Mario Kart 8 has stolen my life. And I finally dropped Chronophatasma, haha. But, I'm sure that I'll come back it sooner or later.

Currently playing:

Mario Kart 8
    - From what I've played (six hours), I've been having a blast. All of my expectations have been exceeded or met. I'm going to be playing this for the next few weeks for sure.

Love Live! School Idol Festival
    - Have been playing this on and off for a while now. Done around thirteen-ish Honor draws, and got mostly decent stuff. I've been getting a lot of Hanayo and Rin cards, which does bother me as they're my least favourite of all of the characters. But, I've been getting a couple of Eli and Umi, so it kinda evens out. I still only have one Maki card though, and that does irritate me slightly.

Tales of Graces F
    - Started a new game plus, and I've been enjoying the experience so far. It's been a while since I've played Graces, so my side-stepping is somewhat rusty, haha. But, I can at least say that I still remember how to play Sophie :D

Pokemon X/Y
    : breeeeeeed and trading.

Yukari

I've also been playing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time quite a bit lately.

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
    Years
  • Sonic Generations (PS3) -- I have a bit of a passion for speed running this game along with Unleashed.
    Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES (PS2) -- A friend on PSN recommended it to me so I downloaded it, and I've been loving it since I started. I've never tried the Persona series, but I've heard much about it. Now I see why :P
    Silent Hill (PS1) -- I recently got a PS2, and since I missed out on that era of gaming along with Playstation 1, I decided to pick up some PS1 and PS2 games. This game I've always wanted to play since becoming mesmerized by its game style. (I've also never played any other SH game, so this oughta be fun.)
    [I just noticed I listed PS3, PS2, and PS1 games in order and they each started with S ;w;]

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Went to continue Persona 4 Arena... have to finish that Score Mode at least once...

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES (PS2) -- A friend on PSN recommended it to me so I downloaded it, and I've been loving it since I started. I've never tried the Persona series, but I've heard much about it. Now I see why :P
    Hopefully you are starting with Minato's route :D

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster; Final Fantasy X (ENG/PS3) - In the past, I have struggles with FF games. giving FFX another chance with this HD Remaster.

Tales of Vesperia (JPN/PS3) - Just playing my 2nd playthrough slowly and on the side when I have nothing really to play.

Persona 4 Golden (ENG/Vita) - playing it again to get most all of the trophies, S-Link trophies, Persona, and other stuff. I think imma skip the Hardcore Fan trophy for Risette. But yeah I love Persona 4!

Blake Belladonna

*insert fancy usertitle here*
    Years
  • Phantasy Star Online. It's apparently some new game that popped up and a number of the people in my school are into it.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • A mix of Dark Souls II and Black Ops II. I'm holding off on Dark Souls a bit so a buddy can catch up to me and I can help him out.

Years
  • Still playing Drakengard 3, but nearing the end of it. Just have to grind like crazy for money towards weapon upgrades ;; In the mean time, I started Atelier Escha & Logy. Already doing well for my impression since it has Japanese audio :D

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • I just started playing Final Fantasy VI: Advance. I've never been introduced to the FF series before, so I thought I'd start now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back