• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So, What's up, PCers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • How are you doing today? What are you doing on this fine day? Do you have anything special planned? Did the day just start for you or is it ending in the country you live in? :3 Sorry, I'm really bored lol

As for me, I pulled an all-nighter. I blame this on intense fangirling over The Night Manager last night and caffeine from a bottle of cherry coke. Right now, I'm listening to music and pondering whether I should get off my lazy ass to do some writing or not. XD

How about you?

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • I worked and finally finished recording the rest of Reshef of Destruction. Other than that, I got a Persona 3 FES video recorded, uploaded a new playthrough, and I still gotta go to the bank and deposit money...at 9 AM. Hoping to get some sleep in there, but at this point, I doubt it.

Oh, and I still have writing to do too, but I doubt I'll get around to it again today.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    i've been feeling extremely unappreciated and easily irritated lately. As if nobody sees my efforts and never give me cred (in general in life) and as if I lash out and say blunt things way too quickly also. It's bothersome, I hope it's just a phase I'm going through :/

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Getting ready for an 11 hour shift today, then going to Galveston later. I'm already packed and ready to go to Austin for the weekend with my bf to celebrate his sister's birthday, and our anniversary :)

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I'm just waiting for my local carpenters to come finish building the new furniture for my parents' office room. Meanwhile, I'm brainstorming for a new article at disquis. I'm struggling to get myself to watch my recorded episodes.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Currently 22 degrees and it's my day off college, perfect timing. Just having a relaxed day sitting in the sun doing pretty much nothing. I did get my hair cut and coloured just now and I'm super happy with the result, so overall a great day so far. (:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    i've been feeling extremely unappreciated and easily irritated lately. As if nobody sees my efforts and never give me cred (in general in life) and as if I lash out and say blunt things way too quickly also. It's bothersome, I hope it's just a phase I'm going through :/

This has been me the last 2 months. I hope it gets better soon <3

I'm still busy as ever at work. All I have time to do lately is read and make dinner. If I'm lucky I'll have time to watch Game of Thrones in a timely manner. Sooo, I'm a tired person who is reading a lot of Harry Potter bc that's all that seems to make me happy atm :D that's my plan for tonight when I get home!

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • Sure, it's a fine day to look at your avatar

What about my avatar now? :P Tom can't help it if he's the sexiest man ever. ^_____^

Anyway, I finally got a good night's sleep. I'm not really in the mood for fangirling on Twitter lately though. Since I got back into visual kei (with the exception of Tom and Hugh), I've been feeling pretty good lately. Mostly because I really missed it and what not. I just woke up somewhat of an hour or whatever ago. I also fell asleep listening to my nano... oops. :P

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    Pokemon all day er day. Nah I gotta work today I got bills to pay :( still gonna play Pokemon tho nigga can't stop me.

THANKS FOR ASKING <3

Where do I buy the single?

Yesterday I worked all day, today I did the same. My life mainly consists of work and cleaning now. I wish I randomly woke up with my 10 year old body so I can have fun lol.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Today I was overslept in the afternoon, partly due to watching some videos of Pokémon Sun and Moon (you can tell that I was hyped even for days :p), Kirby: Planet Robobot and checking some local TV status overnight. Once I woke up, I was going to a mall to buy a new laptop cooler (and so far it's doing good), and I managed to have another dose of monotype battles with gimmepie at PC Battle Server.

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • I just found out one of my most favorite visual kei bands are breaking up. ;~; It depresses me greatly. The reason is because I've come to adore them for five to six years now. They mean so much to me, and it's really heartbreaking for me. I love all four of them so much that it just hurts even more!

tumblr_lrxz8pFXCQ1qaod3h.gif

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    One of my favorite coworkers had his last day today so we went out for drinks and now I'm too drunk to read Harry Potter tonight. I also got to manage my other coworkers tinder for the night so that was some fun responsibility.

Years
  • Today it was very hot :< So I couldn't sleep my normal schedule. I got up early and now I'm soo tired ;u;
    But I had some home made stew.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • I'm starting to cheer up more, in case anyone was wondering. I'll still be sad for a while though. I was actually thinking of writing the second chapter of my story. It might take my mind off SCREW disbanding. :c

pkmin3033

Honestly, I've not been doing so well this past week. There's a lot going on in my life at the moment and I'm starting to crack a little bit under the pressure. Combine that with a lack of sleep, and...yeah, I've been better.

Probably should have gone out this morning, instead I'm going to spend it cleaning and listlessly browsing.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • wow. this has been one of the craziest weeks of my life. lots of romantic trouble. I was about to go really in-depth into this but then it occurred to me that I really don't need to. Adriana's story about me is but The Beginning of the weird shit that's been going on. idk. fuck

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back