• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So, What's up, PCers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
    I was kinda shocked with all the stuff you guys are facing, and I feel like some stuff needs to be replied on :O So Ill take my time answering as many of you as possible and letting you know that you are awesome! :)

How are you doing today? What are you doing on this fine day? Do you have anything special planned? Did the day just start for you or is it ending in the country you live in? :3 Sorry, I'm really bored lol

As for me, I pulled an all-nighter. I blame this on intense fangirling over The Night Manager last night and caffeine from a bottle of cherry coke. Right now, I'm listening to music and pondering whether I should get off my lazy ass to do some writing or not. XD

How about you?

Ah, the struggle we all have everyday! Currently browsing on PC while being supposed to do some work. ;) I hope you found your energy/motivation to get to work. Never heard of The Night Manager, is it a good serie?

Sure, it's a fine day to look at your avatar

but anyways, the days are still same. So, I just looked into games before I am going to college next two weeks.

You found any good games to entertain yourself with before heading to college? What kind of college will you be attending?

I worked and finally finished recording the rest of Reshef of Destruction. Other than that, I got a Persona 3 FES video recorded, uploaded a new playthrough, and I still gotta go to the bank and deposit money...at 9 AM. Hoping to get some sleep in there, but at this point, I doubt it.

Oh, and I still have writing to do too, but I doubt I'll get around to it again today.

You sound like you were more productive in a day than I am in a week! Is your playthrought on youtube? Ill be sure to check it out! I am starting my own youtube/twitch, but that is in a real baby stage ;). Hope you finally got some sleep!

Pokemon all day er day. Nah I gotta work today I got bills to pay :( still gonna play Pokemon tho nigga can't stop me.

THANKS FOR ASKING <3
    That is where you have the evenings/nights for am I right?

i've been feeling extremely unappreciated and easily irritated lately. As if nobody sees my efforts and never give me cred (in general in life) and as if I lash out and say blunt things way too quickly also. It's bothersome, I hope it's just a phase I'm going through :/
    Welp, I can say, we have had a small period of contact the last day, with me asking cryptic question and you answering each and everyone of them. With the sheer amount of patience and friendliness you have shown me, shows me that you are a cool guy to hang out with! I hope you find enough love and appriciation on this forum and IRL! :)

I feel the same way, but no one IRL really give enough of a **** how I feel, I guess. >.>;;;
    Welp, your ability to judge new battle types is spot on ;) I hope you can find some respect and love on this forum!

Luckily, we do. (hug)
    What did I say about your friendliness? Told you you are an awesome guy!

Getting ready for an 11 hour shift today, then going to Galveston later. I'm already packed and ready to go to Austin for the weekend with my bf to celebrate his sister's birthday, and our anniversary :)
    What kind of work do you have that you have 11 hour shift? Props to you for being able to work for so long! congrats with your anniversary!

I'm just waiting for my local carpenters to come finish building the new furniture for my parents' office room. Meanwhile, I'm brainstorming for a new article at disquis. I'm struggling to get myself to watch my recorded episodes.
    And, were you able to get some sort of idea out of your brains? Another Youtuber, awesome! (They are everywhere now) ;)

Currently 22 degrees and it's my day off college, perfect timing. Just having a relaxed day sitting in the sun doing pretty much nothing. I did get my hair cut and coloured just now and I'm super happy with the result, so overall a great day so far. (:

Glad to hear! :) Hope you had a relaxing day!

This has been me the last 2 months. I hope it gets better soon <3

I'm still busy as ever at work. All I have time to do lately is read and make dinner. If I'm lucky I'll have time to watch Game of Thrones in a timely manner. Sooo, I'm a tired person who is reading a lot of Harry Potter bc that's all that seems to make me happy atm :D that's my plan for tonight when I get home!
    How far are you in your Harry Potter adventure? Do you still have enough HP-books to read?

What about my avatar now? :P Tom can't help it if he's the sexiest man ever. ^_____^

Anyway, I finally got a good night's sleep. I'm not really in the mood for fangirling on Twitter lately though. Since I got back into visual kei (with the exception of Tom and Hugh), I've been feeling pretty good lately. Mostly because I really missed it and what not. I just woke up somewhat of an hour or whatever ago. I also fell asleep listening to my nano... oops. :P
    Struggeling to find energie in the morning and falling asleep on random moments thanks to music. You must find a lot of comradery around here :)

Today I was overslept in the afternoon, partly due to watching some videos of Pokémon Sun and Moon (you can tell that I was hyped even for days :p), Kirby: Planet Robobot and checking some local TV status overnight. Once I woke up, I was going to a mall to buy a new laptop cooler (and so far it's doing good), and I managed to have another dose of monotype battles with gimmepie at PC Battle Server.
    I think a lot of us didnt get the same amount of sleep on the day the first trailer released. ;) Is your laptop cooler working? I always have a hate relationship with those things, cause I expect them to cool my laptop for 25 degrees.

Well something good happened today c: My New Nintendo 3DS arrived along with Pokémon X, so now I'm finally a modern pokémon gamer <3
    Nice to hear that! Now you are also all set for Sun and Moon!

I just found out one of my most favorite visual kei bands are breaking up. ;~; It depresses me greatly. The reason is because I've come to adore them for five to six years now. They mean so much to me, and it's really heartbreaking for me. I love all four of them so much that it just hurts even more!
    Are any of the members going to start something new, or is this just the end? Always sad when your favourtie band/group just breaks up. A good thing we live in this modern time, they cant take their music away from you!

One of my favorite coworkers had his last day today so we went out for drinks and now I'm too drunk to read Harry Potter tonight. I also got to manage my other coworkers tinder for the night so that was some fun responsibility.
    Hahaha, that sounds like an awesome night! Is your memory still clear of last night, or did alcohol fix that for you?

Today it was very hot :< So I couldn't sleep my normal schedule. I got up early and now I'm soo tired ;u;
    But I had some home made stew.
    How was the stew? What kind of stew did you make? Is the recepy shared on The Mall? One of those kind of food I would like to make, but then become to lazy to make it.

I'm starting to cheer up more, in case anyone was wondering. I'll still be sad for a while though. I was actually thinking of writing the second chapter of my story. It might take my mind off SCREW disbanding. :c
    Glad to hear that! Is the first chapter of your story online? Or are you gonna wait until youhave all chapters ready? or is it an private project? :) Would like to read it, since I noticed that PC is a source of creativity. So im Curious what you are writing. What kind of story is it?

Honestly, I've not been doing so well this past week. There's a lot going on in my life at the moment and I'm starting to crack a little bit under the pressure. Combine that with a lack of sleep, and...yeah, I've been better.

Probably should have gone out this morning, instead I'm going to spend it cleaning and listlessly browsing.
    What helped for me was to say this to friends and family around you who can have a difference on this pressure. It helped for me, as my friends started to help me with a lot of stuff. If you ever need a listening ear, just let me know. I cracked under presure a year ago, wich costed me 6 months of productivity, money for a therapist a and 1 year of being longer in college.

wow. this has been one of the craziest weeks of my life. lots of romantic trouble. I was about to go really in-depth into this but then it occurred to me that I really don't need to. Adriana's story about me is but The Beginning of the weird **** that's been going on. idk. ****
    I cant find the reference you are talking about, But I hope that you can figure out your romantic problems dude!

This week, is bad luck. Got a wound on forehead and foot, got bullied for looking like a nerd, and springsick.
    Wow, what sad for man! I really hope that next week is 1398% more awesome for you! Know that you can always check in here or Discord for a chat :)

If I missed someone, Im very sorry. I wanted to spent time on each message, so sometimes it was kinda chaotic to find out where I was when I misclicked. I hope you al have much more awesome week, and if the love and friendliness you showed in this community is needed to measure your luck IRL, you would all be really lucky!

Any grammar faults needs to be forgiven, looking at the sheer size of this message;)
    I hope to see you all soon!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    What kind of episodes are you struggling with to watch?

Pokémon and One Piece. I recorded the recent dub episodes last week, but I haven't gotten the chance to watch them yet, because I'm currently distracted by other things like PC, Skype, and Disquis.

jappo

Years
    Pokémon and One Piece. I recorded the recent dub episodes last week, but I haven't gotten the chance to watch them yet, because I'm currently distracted by other things like PC, Skype, and Disquis.

Both series I want to pick up, but the sheer amount of episode is scaring me. How far are you with Pokémon? I watched most until BW series.

jappo

Years
    I cried again last night, but I feel somewhat better today. I filled up my nano with SCREW songs. :c I feel a little meh today. ;~;

Ahh.. So sad to hear that! Do you have something planned for today/tommorow? It helps if you are outside, even if its laying in the grass in you backyard or local park. Sunlight does wonders! You can bring along that Nano! ;)

Be sure to check in right here for your daily doses of PC love! :)

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Both series I want to pick up, but the sheer amount of episode is scaring me. How far are you with Pokémon? I watched most until BW series.

I'm at Pokémon XYZ, and I'm not too far off from the more recent episodes.

Anyway, to keep myself on-topic with this thread, today I'm celebrating Friday the 13th by watching Friday the 13th videos on youtube.

jappo

Years
    I'm at Pokémon XYZ, and I'm not too far off from the more recent episodes.

Anyway, to keep myself on-topic with this thread, today I'm celebrating Friday the 13th by watching Friday the 13th videos on youtube.

Didnt even realize that! I do know what kind of video im gonna watch this weekend!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Ahh.. So sad to hear that! Do you have something planned for today/tommorow? It helps if you are outside, even if its laying in the grass in you backyard or local park. Sunlight does wonders! You can bring along that Nano! ;)

Be sure to check in right here for your daily doses of PC love! :)

I have a doctor's appointment today. I'll be fine. Just really taking their disbandment really, really hard because they mean a lot to me and all. >< I also don't like that today is Friday the 13th either.

jappo

Years
    I have a doctor's appointment today. I'll be fine. Just really taking their disbandment really, really hard because they mean a lot to me and all. >< I also don't like that today is Friday the 13th either.

Its good that you are going to a doctor, maybe he has a good way for you to cope with the situation, since he has had an education for that (somewhat). I can understand that the disbanding of a band can be thought, since if you listen to them a lot, they are 'with' you multiple hours a day. I hope de doctor can help you, and you can always look here for some virtual hugs :) Good luck at the doctor!

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    Its good that you are going to a doctor, maybe he has a good way for you to cope with the situation, since he has had an education for that (somewhat). I can understand that the disbanding of a band can be thought, since if you listen to them a lot, they are 'with' you multiple hours a day. I hope de doctor can help you, and you can always look here for some virtual hugs :) Good luck at the doctor!

My doctor is female, btw. It's not that though. It's because I've gained a huge emotional connection to them for about five years. I've come to adore them, and I love all four of them so dearly. They always made me giggle, and their music always cheered me up. I just don't get why it has to be them. Why can't it be some other band? Like, one that I don't care about? :c I also don't think my doctor is going to help me with this. I'm not telling her because I have a harder time expressing myself anyway.

Anyway, to stay on topic... I don't think I'm going to cry today. I had a pretty good cry last night over this. I think with the crying too, is that I've finally accepted it more and more. I don't like it, but I'm learning to accept it though. The good thing is too, is that the drummer of the band said that we'll see him on stage again possibly in another band maybe (or project). The sad part is that one of the other members said he won't be coming back. :'c The other two haven't really said much on this topic. So, I don't know if I can handle it if they said they wouldn't be coming back.

jappo

Years
    My doctor is female, btw. It's not that though. It's because I've gained a huge emotional connection to them for about five years. I've come to adore them, and I love all four of them so dearly. They always made me giggle, and their music always cheered me up. I just don't get why it has to be them. Why can't it be some other band? Like, one that I don't care about? :c I also don't think my doctor is going to help me with this. I'm not telling her because I have a harder time expressing myself anyway.

Anyway, to stay on topic... I don't think I'm going to cry today. I had a pretty good cry last night over this. I think with the crying too, is that I've finally accepted it more and more. I don't like it, but I'm learning to accept it though. The good thing is too, is that the drummer of the band said that we'll see him on stage again possibly in another band maybe (or project). The sad part is that one of the other members said he won't be coming back. :'c The other two haven't really said much on this topic. So, I don't know if I can handle it if they said they wouldn't be coming back.

Welp, at least one of them will be returning. Now have hope for the other two, and we will see in time!

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    yo, waddup? I got nothing planned today so I've decided I'm gonna dedicate the day to learning how to finally 50-50 grind on my skateboard. I fully expect to eat concrete multiple times, maybe even break a bone -- updates as necessary. please call 911 if you guys don't hear from me, I love you all

jappo

Years
    yo, waddup? I got nothing planned today so I've decided I'm gonna dedicate the day to learning how to finally 50-50 grind on my skateboard. I fully expect to eat concrete multiple times, maybe even break a bone -- updates as necessary. please call 911 if you guys don't hear from me, I love you all

How long do we need to wait before calling? 2 hours?

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    I'm starting to feel somewhat better now. I don't think I can cry anymore. I just don't really want to. It's probably because I've expressed it quite a bit on Twitter and Instagram while I was afk and on my cellphone. :3

I plan on rewriting my story, or at least getting some plot development done. There's also good news as well. I lost ten pounds since my last doctor visit (I'm overweight in case anyone doesn't know this). :D

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    Lazy to quote, but since you asked me about the college, I am heading for local private college for foundation of physical science and after that would be quantity surveyor course.

Games? I tried not to indulge more games for these recent days. Only some short games will do like Portal.

Years
    Didn't do crap today as usual, probably should have looked for work or made some calls to places but I got lazy and started watching anime and then played some Resident Evil. Oh I did study some japanese which seems to be the only thing I have been doing lately consistently other than procrastinating on finding work. I honestly don't even know how I've managed to get so lucky surviving for three months without a job. Maybe tomorrow I'll do something productive in the search. Hmm...but I am going to a japanese store with my friend tomorrow so I'll probably put it off until Monday. Yeah Monday, since nobody really looks for work on Sunday and managers probably get Sundays off.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back