• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So, What's up, PCers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I finally got my first chapter done. I don't think I'll sleep tonight because I've been purposely drinking caffeine. I also downloaded some new music. Well, not new NEW or anything. I've listened to it a few times before. It's just stuff that I forgot to add when I got back into visual kei. ^^

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
    I am just making some new desktops that feature the plushies (two are in my sig/avatar)
    7 more to go

Spoiler:

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
    Lazy to quote, but since you asked me about the college, I am heading for local private college for foundation of physical science and after that would be quantity surveyor course.

Games? I tried not to indulge more games for these recent days. Only some short games will do like Portal.

Haha, it is weekend, so I forgive you ;) Wow sounds way to awesome! What kind of jobs/research can you partake in after that? A game called Hero Siege is in sale on steam for like €0.60. Just and hack/slash game, if your looking for short games.

Didn't do crap today as usual, probably should have looked for work or made some calls to places but I got lazy and started watching anime and then played some Resident Evil. Oh I did study some japanese which seems to be the only thing I have been doing lately consistently other than procrastinating on finding work. I honestly don't even know how I've managed to get so lucky surviving for three months without a job. Maybe tomorrow I'll do something productive in the search. Hmm...but I am going to a japanese store with my friend tomorrow so I'll probably put it off until Monday. Yeah Monday, since nobody really looks for work on Sunday and managers probably get Sundays off.

Welp, cant go wrong with some RE. What kind of jobs are you looking for?

I finally got my first chapter done. I don't think I'll sleep tonight because I've been purposely drinking caffeine. I also downloaded some new music. Well, not new NEW or anything. I've listened to it a few times before. It's just stuff that I forgot to add when I got back into visual kei. ^^

The downside of this amazing drink called Coffee. Have fun with your new music!

Hello? I called the police but couldnt find an adress.

I am just making some new desktops that feature the plushies (two are in my sig/avatar)
    7 more to go

Spoiler:

Went to your youtube channel. Im kinda curious what your plans are with those plushes. What do you use them for? AMV?
    ------------------------------------
    Since yesterday was friday the 13, I think I will watch some horror moveis with some buddies with me tonight. If im too scared to talk to anyone tomorrow, you guys know why ;)

Have a nice day!

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    The downside of this amazing drink called Coffee. Have fun with your new music!

Actually, it was diet coke lol. I don't really like coffee that much.

Anyway, I'm actually going to redo my first chapter. I want to do more for the main character because she's supposed to have a form of autism as well. I just have to do some research on an autism forum (No, I won't tell you the name because it's against the rules). It should be easy though, seeing as I have the condition myself. It's just that my autism is a little less severe or moderate compared to what the MC has.

So, bottom line is that I'm struggling greatly with this. ;o;

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    So, I decided to try writing a new story. I'm not really too sure about it. I'm also having a hard time trying to figure out how to develop it. >< I've also always wanted to write slash, but I never seem to do a very good job of it. ;o;

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    What does slash mean, like horror?

Slash is a writing term used to describe gay couples. Like, femmeslash is for lesbian couples. It's just a writing thing. I didn't know what they meant myself until googling them out of curiosity one day. ^^

On topic
    : Right now, I'm listening to music. I'm still think of ideas for this new story, so it might be a while before I come up with something important. Maybe it's time I brought back my writing binder and go from there. :P

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    I decided not to go with a boy x boy story. I'm trying something else, but I haven't slept much. It's hard for me to really think right now. I also think I still might be taking SCREW's break up too hard. It's causing me a great amount of writer's block. :c

Years
    So I wound up going to that japanese grocery store today, if anyone is wondering what it's called or lives in the Indiana state the name of the place is One World Market. I had a bowl of Miso Ramen and bought some snacks. I got some spicy potato chips, a ramune soda, sweet potato stick sesame seed flavor and a cornet. I'm so happy I got to try the cornet finally.
    Slash is a writing term used to describe gay couples. Like, femmeslash is for lesbian couples. It's just a writing thing. I didn't know what they meant myself until googling them out of curiosity one day. ^^
    Do you post your stories on PC? I'd like to read them if you do if not you mind sending me one?

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    I was kinda shocked with all the stuff you guys are facing, and I feel like some stuff needs to be replied on :O So Ill take my time answering as many of you as possible and letting you know that you are awesome! :)

Ah, the struggle we all have everyday! Currently browsing on PC while being supposed to do some work. ;) I hope you found your energy/motivation to get to work. Never heard of The Night Manager, is it a good serie?

You found any good games to entertain yourself with before heading to college? What kind of college will you be attending?

You sound like you were more productive in a day than I am in a week! Is your playthrought on youtube? Ill be sure to check it out! I am starting my own youtube/twitch, but that is in a real baby stage ;). Hope you finally got some sleep!

That is where you have the evenings/nights for am I right?

Welp, I can say, we have had a small period of contact the last day, with me asking cryptic question and you answering each and everyone of them. With the sheer amount of patience and friendliness you have shown me, shows me that you are a cool guy to hang out with! I hope you find enough love and appriciation on this forum and IRL! :)

Welp, your ability to judge new battle types is spot on ;) I hope you can find some respect and love on this forum!

What did I say about your friendliness? Told you you are an awesome guy!

What kind of work do you have that you have 11 hour shift? Props to you for being able to work for so long! congrats with your anniversary!

And, were you able to get some sort of idea out of your brains? Another Youtuber, awesome! (They are everywhere now) ;)

Glad to hear! :) Hope you had a relaxing day!

How far are you in your Harry Potter adventure? Do you still have enough HP-books to read?

Struggeling to find energie in the morning and falling asleep on random moments thanks to music. You must find a lot of comradery around here :)

I think a lot of us didnt get the same amount of sleep on the day the first trailer released. ;) Is your laptop cooler working? I always have a hate relationship with those things, cause I expect them to cool my laptop for 25 degrees.

Nice to hear that! Now you are also all set for Sun and Moon!

Are any of the members going to start something new, or is this just the end? Always sad when your favourtie band/group just breaks up. A good thing we live in this modern time, they cant take their music away from you!

Hahaha, that sounds like an awesome night! Is your memory still clear of last night, or did alcohol fix that for you?

How was the stew? What kind of stew did you make? Is the recepy shared on The Mall? One of those kind of food I would like to make, but then become to lazy to make it.

Glad to hear that! Is the first chapter of your story online? Or are you gonna wait until youhave all chapters ready? or is it an private project? :) Would like to read it, since I noticed that PC is a source of creativity. So im Curious what you are writing. What kind of story is it?

What helped for me was to say this to friends and family around you who can have a difference on this pressure. It helped for me, as my friends started to help me with a lot of stuff. If you ever need a listening ear, just let me know. I cracked under presure a year ago, wich costed me 6 months of productivity, money for a therapist a and 1 year of being longer in college.

I cant find the reference you are talking about, But I hope that you can figure out your romantic problems dude!

Wow, what sad for man! I really hope that next week is 1398% more awesome for you! Know that you can always check in here or Discord for a chat :)

If I missed someone, Im very sorry. I wanted to spent time on each message, so sometimes it was kinda chaotic to find out where I was when I misclicked. I hope you al have much more awesome week, and if the love and friendliness you showed in this community is needed to measure your luck IRL, you would all be really lucky!

Any grammar faults needs to be forgiven, looking at the sheer size of this message;)
    I hope to see you all soon!
    It is. Took a lot longer than my Sacred Cards run, but that's probably because Sacred Cards is extremely easy until the endgame where they throw annoying things at you :P

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
    I had a day off today which was nice. So I went to the store and bought some new headphones cause mine were broken and got Bravely Default too. Didn't have much of a chance to play it yet though.

But tomorrow I have the early shift so I should go to bed soon since I have to wake up at 4:30am. Saw on my list there's only 3 of us having the early shift so that'll be fun *ahem*

Well it's weekend tomorrow, there's usually less of us during the weekend than during the weekdays, but it's still as busy ^^;

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    What kind of work do you have that you have 11 hour shift? Props to you for being able to work for so long! congrats with your anniversary!

I'm an IT administrator, who's in charge of maintaining the technology for six banks in the Houston area. I drive a lot by car, and I get paid for the mileage.

& thanks. I'm bummed that I won't see him this weekend because work is in the way, but I kinda want him to spend time with his family on his own, and it's understandable. There will be other days.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
    Finished my last day of work so I'm really relieved it's done with for the weekend as it was a 56 hour weeks, so this gives me time to recover and get other important tasks done. I'm gonna love my next paycheck, (might get a chunk of my sleeve tattoo done, I dunno yet). Right now I'm drinking alcohol to relax and even tho it's 3:30 am (I work nights I'd actually still be working but I work 8's on Friday) I'm going to finish writing this song and possibly touch up a couple more songs and probably call it a night. I'm so exhausted right now it's not even funny.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
    I am v annoyed because it's been over 12 hours and boy still hasn't texted back. I will prob see him at work today so he might text me after he sees me, but he's still in the bad books and I'm v v v mad

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2019
    How are you doing today? What are you doing on this fine day? Do you have anything special planned? Did the day just start for you or is it ending in the country you live in? :3 Sorry, I'm really bored lol

As for me, I pulled an all-nighter. I blame this on intense fangirling over The Night Manager last night and caffeine from a bottle of cherry coke. Right now, I'm listening to music and pondering whether I should get off my lazy ass to do some writing or not. XD

How about you?

I had a rather interesting day today :) I had a pleasant meeting with some my friends and then we visited a cool master-class about tattoos, there were a lot of interesting information some of which was similar to the content of this article https://tattoo-journal.com/tattoo-kits-and-equipment-how-to-purchase-it-carefully/ :) I don't think that I'll want to make a career of the tattoo artist in the future but new information is always cool :)

The last part of the day wasn't so exciting {XD} I was busy with my homework till the evening and now I can finally have some relax :) So at the current time I'm drinking the green tea and listening to my favourite music :)

So, What's up, PCers?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back