• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So, What's up, PCers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
  • nothing much is going on today. i have anime club at my local library and i'm looking forward to that. i got some snacks an whatnot and maybe i'll be able to talk to my friend more today.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I woke up at 4:15 AM.
    I got ready for work.
    I started working at 5:30 AM.
    I got done working at 5:00 PM.
    I went home.
    I charged my fitness watch.
    I went to pick my girlfriend up.
    We ran in the forest.
    I drove to the ATM and withdrew some money.
    I got her some Starbucks.
    I dropped her off at home.
    I drove home.
    I am answering questions because I'm bored.

Though I'd say my day was pretty great, despite the seemingly boring list.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    The day is almost over for me. Stayed up all night last night and didn't sleep but for a few hours today. Other than that, my day has been good. Been lazy as hell and ate some good food. Played Doom for a few hours. Ahh I love weekends.

Sirfetch’d

Heya! Please refrain from posting in threads that have gone 30 days since the last post. Threads are considered "dead" at that point and are best re-made if you want to discuss the topic. thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back