• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: SPHEAL Team Six

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
  • The best moment of the entire hack from anyone ever right here:
    nYpAEjo.png

how did you manage to kill her/him/it with WentSpheal? I'm pretty sure you'll get killed in one of its attacks. Even though its Sheer Cold misses WentSpheal can't deal that damage in 5 turns O.o (assuming that it used sheer cold continuously).. Or you cheated. Or you used WentSpheal as the last damager and the Queen used sheer cold and missed...

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    how did you manage to kill her/him/it with WentSpheal? I'm pretty sure you'll get killed in one of its attacks. Even though its Sheer Cold misses WentSpheal can't deal that damage in 5 turns O.o (assuming that it used sheer cold continuously).. Or you cheated. Or you used WentSpheal as the last damager and the Queen used sheer cold and missed...
    WentSpheal is underrated. It's all about strategy. Come to me for all the battling lessons you need.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I have to remember NOT to check back on PC on April 1st. If something's too good to be true, it probably is.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    i'm a newbie so i don't know how to patch this file, someone can tell me plz

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Okay guys, you've probably realised this already but this was an April Fools joke.

However, the patch file in the attachment is still a playable game, Project Spheal. It's a short game with a few puzzles and an (almost) impossible final boss fight. It should take around 30 minutes to complete, and I'm interested in reading your comments about this "different" kind of hack. Did you enjoy the puzzles? The random storyline? The final boss? Having Went as a Pokémon?

The screenshots are from Project Shinx, an unnamed hack I've been working on. Its features will be a more reasonable version of the features in this thread's first post. Project Shinx is currently recruiting skilled individuals in order to make one of the greatest hacks in PokéCommunity. The current team consists of me and Shinx (Manipulation), so if you're interested in helping in any way, just drop me a Visitor Message.

2it0j5u.jpg

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    damn, but good job!!! more favor, someone can tell me the name of 649 pokemon's rom, real rom, i look for all this forum but no found, sorry my terrible english

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    How u patch this? ? It won't let me patch it if some one can help

You need to be more descriptive of your issue. Is it giving you an error? Are you even using an IPS patcher? What exactly is the problem you're having? Providing these will allow someone to help you.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • Okay guys, you've probably realised this already but this was an April Fools joke.

However, the patch file in the attachment is still a playable game, Project Spheal. It's a short game with a few puzzles and an (almost) impossible final boss fight. It should take around 30 minutes to complete, and I'm interested in reading your comments about this "different" kind of hack. Did you enjoy the puzzles? The random storyline? The final boss? Having Went as a Pokémon?

The screenshots are from Project Shinx, an unnamed hack I've been working on. Its features will be a more reasonable version of the features in this thread's first post. Project Shinx is currently recruiting skilled individuals in order to make one of the greatest hacks in PokéCommunity. The current team consists of me and Shinx (Manipulation), so if you're interested in helping in any way, just drop me a Visitor Message.

2it0j5u.jpg
    Oh God, I Got Punk'd XD But gotta say This is a Challengingly Fun Hack. You know For an April Fools Joke:)

Rago

Hack Seacher,maybe Hack Tester
    Years
  • where is the ninetailes tree thing. please help me...

Back