• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2010
Just a small question? Do you need an emulator or something? I just downloaded the latest version, and the other day I downloaded accidentally an older version. Non seems to work, I just click the game icon, and then run, the windows apear again, and click run again, then it doesn't works. Is it normal, or do I need anything?

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2011
hi i love this game but it keep sending me this error pls help

Failed to load bitmap: Graphics/Battlers/201_-1.png
BitmapCache:342:in `load_bitmap'
PokemonUtilities:424:in `pbLoadPokemonBitmapSpecies'
PokemonUtilities:378:in `pbLoadPokemonBitmap'
PokeBattle_ActualScene:1247:in `pbStartBattle'
PokeBattle_Battle:641:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:613:in `pbStartBattle'
PokemonField:207:in `pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:206:in `pbBattleAnimation'
PokemonField:206:in `pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:420:in `pbOnStepTaken'
Game_Player*:593:in `update_old'
Walk/Run:32:in `update'
Scene_Map:96:in `update'
Scene_Map:95:in `loop'
Scene_Map:108:in `update'
Scene_Map:64:in `main'
Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'
Main:42:in `mainFunction'
Main:25:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:45:in `mainFunction'
Main:49
Main:48:in `loop'
Main:57

its when im capturing unown

Ketchumall

Soul Trainer
Years
Holy bliss this looks awesome xD downloading now, at school so net is a bit slow!!! will edit post when I get some experience playing (in a few hours) thank you and your team for making what looks to be a great game :)

Rew

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2012
Hey guys.. just need a little help. I don't know if this is intentional, but there are no battle scenes? I've just started the game and headed into the grass and noticed for every move(at this stage) there is no animation. I noticed battle scenes was on OFF, i turned them on and still, for every move it seems like it is just using ember or something. Is it meant to be this way, or is there any way i can fix this?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I've uploaded a new version, which fixes all known bugs. Click to download.

If you're using Windows Vista, you need to run it in Windows XP compatibility mode.

Also, a new Mystery Gift is up; if you're having any problems getting it, download the newest version from the above link.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2010
hi i found a glitch sort of

i put honey on a tree i have only just got my first badge and my strongest pokemon is lvl 18 and i found a lvl25 munchlax (i got the honey from my zigzagoons which i got 5 of at the start to help find items because of their ability pick up)that seems a bit strong a pokemon to encounter just after the first gym btw good job on the game is very good

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2010
i cant create trade confirmations and when i try to open the computer to deposit pokemon this happens right away when i click on deposite when it ask's if you wanna withdraw or deposit.

Code:
Script error within event 3, map 363 (POKéMON COMMUNICATIONS CENTER 2F):Section139:1190:in `pbStartBox'undefined method `currentBox' for #<String:0x4f95e38>Section028:11:in `pbExecuteScript'Section139:479:in `pbStartScreen'Section164:173:in `pbPokeCenterPC'Section164:170:in `pbFadeOutIn'Section164:170:in `pbPokeCenterPC'Section164:154:in `loop'Section164:178:in `pbPokeCenterPC'(eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'Section033:271:in `eval'Section028:11:in `pbExecuteScript'Section033:271:in `command_355'Section028:235:in `execute_command'Section027:199:in `update'Section027:113:in `loop'Section027:204:in `update'Section038:98:in `update'Section038:95:in `loop'Section038:108:in `update'Section038:64:in `main'Section038:61:in `loop'Section038:68:in `main'Section173:42:in `mainFunction'Section173:25:in `pbCriticalCode'Section173:45:in `mainFunction'Section173:49Section173:48:in `loop'Section173:57Interpreter 2 *:22:in `pbExecuteScript'Interpreter 7 *:271:in `command_355'Interpreter 2 *:235:in `execute_command'Interpreter 1:199:in `update'Interpreter 1:113:in `loop'Interpreter 1:204:in `update'Scene_Map:98:in `update'Scene_Map:95:in `loop'Scene_Map:108:in `update'Scene_Map:64:in `main'Scene_Map:61:in `loop'Scene_Map:68:in `main'Main:42:in `mainFunction'Main:25:in `pbCriticalCode'Main:45:in `mainFunction'Main:49Main:48:in `loop'
any help??? thankssssss

the first time i got a error was when i was fighting pokemon and trying to catch it with normal pokeballs constantly throwing them

Exception: undefined method `full?' for #<String:0x4ef86c8>
PokeBattle_Battle:1855:in `pbUseItemOnBattler'
PokeBattle_ActualScene:1593:in `pbItemMenu'
PokeBattle_ActualScene:1555:in `loop'
PokeBattle_ActualScene:1599:in `pbItemMenu'
PokeBattle_Battle:2674:in `pbItemMenu'
PokeBattle_Battle:3373:in `pbCommandPhaseCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:3331:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battle:3389:in `pbCommandPhaseCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:3320:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:3320:in `pbCommandPhaseCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:3304:in `pbCommandPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:802:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:801:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battle:801:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:785:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battle:814:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:613:in `pbStartBattle'
PokemonField:207:in `pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:206:in `pbBattleAnimation'
PokemonField:206:in `pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:420:in `pbOnStepTaken'
Game_Player*:600:in `update_old'
Walk/Run:32:in `update'
Scene_Map:96:in `update'
Scene_Map:95:in `loop'
Scene_Map:108:in `update'
Scene_Map:64:in `main'
Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'
Main:42:in `mainFunction'
Main:25:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:45:in `mainFunction'
Main:49
Main:48:in `loop'
Main:57

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2015
Awesome game! I'm only a few hours into it, however, I really enjoy this. Thanks for the upload and creation of this game to all members involved with this project.

I do have a suggestion though. I would be nice if there was a mute music feature for this game. =3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
i cant create trade confirmations and when i try to open the computer to deposit pokemon this happens right away when i click on deposite when it ask's if you wanna withdraw or deposit.

any help??? thankssssss

the first time i got a error was when i was fighting pokemon and trying to catch it with normal pokeballs constantly throwing them
It appears that your box data has become corrupted. Could you send me your save file (Game.rxdata)? I'll see if it can be repaired.
Awesome game! I'm only a few hours into it, however, I really enjoy this. Thanks for the upload and creation of this game to all members involved with this project.

I do have a suggestion though. I would be nice if there was a mute music feature for this game. =3
You can press F1 to bring up the RGSS Player settings. Deselect 'Play BGM and ME' to mute the music.

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2010
Cool Game! but i got stuck in another dimension and after i walk a few steps i get teleported, what should i do?? is there something that i do to prevent the teleport thing, BTW it's a dark demension and you can go there from the peak of destiny

PS: sorry for the poor english:)

Cool Game! but i got stuck in another dimension and after i walk a few steps i get teleported, what should i do?? is there something that i do to prevent the teleport thing, BTW it's a dark demension and you can go there from the peak of destiny

PS: sorry for the poor english:)

No, the shadow dimension is supposed to be like that, though it is very annoying... and just so you know, you can get there from various places;it's random each time you start up.

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2010
No, the shadow dimension is supposed to be like that, though it is very annoying... and just so you know, you can get there from various places;it's random each time you start up.

Ok, Thx for the info :)
well there's another thing, i finished the game and defeated the GAIA Wings and won the League, is there anything else to do?? and i'v collected 14 of the plates but i can't find the rest are they important to collect or is it just for fun?? and do you know where to find Entei cuz a can't seem to find it >.<

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2011
hey where i can find manaphy
btw tnx for the game

PS: sorry for the poor english

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years
Almost Finished:
asdyv.png

just need to beat the elite four hehehe

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2010
kind of stuck....

In the scene where after steven uses cradily to solarbeam deoxys clones i get kind of stuck. Can anybody tell me how to fix this? I'm playing on EX 1.9 btw.

Never mind I had the outdated version. I just download the more recent one. But it looks like I'll have to start from the begining :(. But I'm glad I can gameplay go faster in the new one :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2022
I want to evolve my magneton into magnezone but i don't have any magnet...
does someone know where i can find one ?

EDIT : I just found one :-)...just need someone who wants to trade it...

Last edited:

PureGoober

Minecrafter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 9, 2014
Yeah, this game looks amazing!

Just a few questions:

Can you make the window bigger? If you can how?

Can you save in the wondow or do you have to in the game?

What are the controls?

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Yeah, this game looks amazing!

Just a few questions:

Can you make the window bigger? If you can how?

Can you save in the wondow or do you have to in the game?

What are the controls?
1)Options menu
2)In Game only (I think)
3)As Follows:
A button - C
B button - X
Menu - Also X
Speed up - Z
Others - L & R I think are A & S

Back