• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    There is an error in the catching script. Even though the Pokemon's HP is down in the red I can't ever catch anything, no matter what I do. And I'm still on the earlier Routes. Also, your game caused me to damage my laptop, cause I got mad at it and bamped my laptop, on the table.

It is actually easy to catch pokemon in Raptor then regular games (I know this is the case for legendary I am just guessing on the wild encounters), just keep on trying and use other methods like trying to get them paralyzed. Also the laptop damage can't really be the games fault if you got mad.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Wow! I hardy weaken Kyogre at all, and I caught it with a normal Poke Ball. I'm impressed, at my luck here. Also, an error I have 32 Ultra Balls but there not appearing in my Balls Pack when I fight.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2010
    Small bug- the girl in Dynas City who gives you TM Sludge Bomb will give it to you infinite times if you keep talking to her. Not very exploitable though, seeing as it's only worth 500$, but if you like Sludge Bomb... :p

EDIT: My translation of the Braille:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    zelda, do you have any idea of this thing?
    "The Four King Shall Stand At The Head, Ordered By Reign"
    Perhaps it's the order in which the Regis ruled the world. First there was the Ice Age, then the Stone Age, then the Steel Age. Not sure where the Normal Age comes in there, though. Perhaps between Stone and Steel?

Or perhaps it's Slowking, Nidoking, Seaking and Slaking. And Kingler. And Kingdra. Perhaps not.

Rabla

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    After I beat Dusk and Dawn, and steven rescues me, he tells me to go somewhere but the game doesnt let me move.

This is EX btw.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    for those wondering about the 4 kings thing you can always check my guide back a couple of pages.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2010
    I have a problem every time I try to save. After saving and closing the game, for some reason my saved data isn't there anymore... T_T

How do i fix this? Q.Q

cadgod120

Your Rival
    Years
  • I have a problem every time I try to save. After saving and closing the game, for some reason my saved data isn't there anymore... T_T

How do i fix this? Q.Q

First off, check to see if you're using the latest version (It shouldbe on the first page.)If you do, then skip this step.

When you're playing and you save, WAIT a few seconds (I wait 10) seconds before I close the game. the big SAVING icon is just something that triggers the save function.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2021
    hey i have a problem in mount iris... i can't get through the boulders... can someone help? is it a tile error?

Years
  • hey there, do u happen to have a tutorial or something?
    i downloaded the game and click on Game.exe, but it stopped working. FYI mine is vista.
    Need help.
    Also, it doesnt need VBA right?

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    hey i have a problem in mount iris... i can't get through the boulders... can someone help? is it a tile error?

That's what I thought, but there's a solution. You can actually push the boulders down; even when it's supposed to be above you on the cliff. So don't even go up the stairs and use strength to push the boulders down from under.

Years
  • i tried to download it a few times and extract the files. When i click game.exe, it always said "RGSS Player is not working"....then I have to forcefully shut it down. Is there reali no way to play?
    =(

Back