• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Communic8

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
I'll be honest. With all the events I'm participating in, I'm finding it hard to find a decent amount of time to devise a team for the event that I should be giving my full attention (The Pokemon Online tournament). I need inspiration for a fun team or gimmick to base it around. :3

I'm in so many events that I never thought I'd be in, namely the Create-A-Pokemon one. :3 I decided to sprite a fakemon of mine just for the occasion and it turned out quite well if I do say so myself (I've never ever ever sprited before). :3 I just need a name for him. >:o

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
Years
Gee willikers, so much fun things to do, so little time. :cer_tongue:

Can't wait to read what you have store, Meg.^^ I'm thinking about entering, as well. xD

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Whew... I think this Get-Together will be my first real get-together. And I think I have a lot to do these days! I hope that it's going to be fun, fun, and fun!

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
I'm hosting the one event I'd definitely join... lol. And I'm mindblanking on all the other cool creative one's I was going to try like the Writing, Speedhacking, Scripting, PokeParody, etc.

Also I can't sprite so I can only look at the Make a Pokemon wistfully.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I'm hosting the graphics, and the profile event, which is pretty much everything I wanted. :) But apart from that, I'm participating in the Skype and maybe the Battle Tower event, since it's something I enjoy and it seems quite fun.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
It's difficult to multitask, but I want to participate in a lot of stuff today!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I'm hosting to Pokeathalon Contest. It's really fun and you should join. I'm also taking part in the Skype talk, which is really fun. I'm looking to join in more things later.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Handling the egg-swapping and chatting at the same time is going to take something out of me... I hope I can handle it!

(I noticed that no one is doing my event)

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
I want to try to submit more stuff during this GT than I have in previous years, so I better be getting to work on it :D

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Usually I just participate in the chatting events rather than the competitive events. Although I did partake in one last year for New Years and won that, so I might enter another one. Most likely take part in the gaming events also, meaning Tean Fortress 2 and Minecraft, since both should run much more smoothly on my computer. :D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Sadly, because of internet constraints, I can't take place in some of the events like iSketch and the anime viewing event... and today they're showing Cardcaptor Sakura, and I really wanted to watch Sakura-chan! *sobs*

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
I'm trying to participate in a lot this year. n_n
And wow three pages already (I feel like I missed a lot).

Sean

Years
I just couldn't participate in many myself, my brain would be overloaded. XD;

Skype and iSketch should be good. :3 + irc.

LightOfTruth

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 16, 2020
I be joining the dueling contest and lots of others including the good old Isketch :)

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
Minecraft would be awesome to play in a group...when I got the demo though, it lagged like crazy. >.< Very odd considering I run TF2 smoothly, as well as Portal 2 at maximum visual setting with no lag too...I guess the world is just that massive though. xD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I think the only event I'm really participating in is the Skype chat. I might go on the IRC chat... I really wanted to do the Map Contest, but my mouse for my laptop is busted, and I hate using the little sensor pad mouse thingamajig built into the laptop. No way am I using that for maps. >___>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back