• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Communic8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I must say the Asteroid game is addicting. I just can't seem to beat my high score atm. :( GOTTA KEEP TRYING.

Also just managed to finish both word search puzzles for the Wonder Word Search event, and won a game in iSketch. I'd say I'm on a roll! n___n;

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I submitted my entries for all the main competitions I wanted to enter, though I might do a few more... might try the word search. I won't be doing too much tomorrow, just checking in every now and then. Sucks I can't be as active this time around as I was in past Get-Togethers, but them's the breaks, I guess...

WolfSoul

Blaze Trainer~
    Years
  • sdgfkdkeuhdskceej! Time to chat! O:

hmm.. I'm signing up for the Pokemon Wi-Fi Tournament, the AMV contest and MAYBE the Who's That Pokemon contest. Should be fun. ;3

Years
  • Too many events and not enough time. D: I already got something into the design-a-pokemon and the word search and I'm going to do the pop culture trivia, who's that pokemon and dfssdfsaflsfkj I want to do all the events.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • TeamViewer ftw! I left skype running at my laptop back home, and I'm currently in school. I can remotely access skype from here instead of having to download on my lab comp. I iz smawt. I don't even have to worry about leaving my hosting duties behind. lol

켄니씨

>Insert C.U.T Here<
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Events I signed up(and párticipated for non competitions)

Shiritori
    Gen V Draw off
    Word Search(Hasn't signed up yet,but started doing the puzzles)
    Pokehumanification
    Challenge Royale
    Trivia Trials
    Astronomical Asteroids
    Pop Culture Pop Quiz
    and last but not least
    Society of Pokemon MENSA

also plan to join Artist Challenge and Drop by the Skype thingy to get an emblem ^^

Now I gotta do the entries for Pokehumanification and finish Wonder Word Search

Might pull an All Nighter

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Lolz I was busy drawing for the Gen5 drawoff but the PC skype convo kept comin on my ipod touch
    I was like "WHAT IS SQUISHY". That and it was all over twitter xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • A mic is preferred if you want to join in on the wackiness fun on the skype event. Webcams aren't required...because right now we have about 30 or so people and to have a video chat you can only have 10 people in it. xD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Well, of course my parents decide to take off on vacation tomorrow... thanks to a 15 hour drive I won't be involved much at all in the activities tomorrow... sorry, guys...

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I am trying to keep up with all these Egg Swapping o_O. As well as play some Trivia games. Maybe go on IRC even though I am probably too lazy.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I got two computers running. One for Skype and one for working on my stuff. I want to save up some CPU, but I might end up paying a high electric bill. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back