• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knyte

Protector of Pokemon Realms
Years
  • It's in my sig! I just started Alpha Sapphire and I'm in Mauville right now! Add me and please message me so I can add you as well! :)

Years
  • 0817-3979-2173
    PM/Add Me
    More likely to find you in PM
    Have only a few rare/tradeable pokemon, so for the most part, looking for people who will give out rare/tradeable pokemon for cheap pokemon, or we can work something out.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2015
    I just cleared Y today for the friend safari. Add me and whisper your friend # to me. I'm 0619 6979 7306

Last edited:

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Hello !! :)

Do someone have a Ice safari with Beartic?? I need a Beartic for a breeding project.

My Safari is Rock. I am okay to delete the FC after.

We can trade FC by VM or PM :)

[Or if you have a Beartic to send away, let me know ;) ]

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    My FC is 5172-3650-3171. You're more than welcome to add me as a friend. I don't really have anyone on my friends list right now.

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
  • Since I have a new 3DS system, I need some friend codes for my Safari! Please feel free to add me (FC is in my signature) and let me know so I can add you in return. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2020
    My friend code is: 5472-7258-7964

Friend Safari: Trapinch, Dugtrio and Gastrodon(West Sea)

I think I have a bad friend safari.

Years
  • I'm not sure what my friend safari is, but my friend code is in my signature and anyone that wants to add me is welcome to! I'd love to add some people back as well, so message me if you add me! :)
    Update: I actually figured out what my friend safari is. It's Electric with Emolga, Stunfisk, and Galvantula.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2015
    ♡FC: 4356 - 3353 - 2811
    ♡IGN: Shania

I'm not sure what my safari is due to the fact I'm playing on a new system and my safari is not the same as it was on my old 3DS. Adds would be appreciated as I'm starting completely fresh (friends list wise)

Years
  • Hover over the two red ovals under my post count. I think I have a ghost safari, but I'm not sure.

Looking for a normal safari with Chansey and maybe eevee. I haven't added you yet.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    Current Friend codes

Hey guys,

Looking to get some friend codes together if anyone can help mine is
    1908-0377-9646... Add me post yours thanks

Years
  • I have a flying safari with unfeazent and doduo. It's not great, just want some HA for myself. :'(
    Looking for safaris with:

NORMAL -Chansey, Eevee, Audino (or similar)
    FIRE -Ninetales, Braixen, Pyroar (or similar)
    WATER -Frogadier
    ELECTRIC -Pikachu, Heliopetile, Manectric (or similar)
    PSYCHIC -Espurr
    ROCK -Barbacle, Onix (or similar)
    ICE -Sneasel, Piloswine (or similar)
    DARK -Inkay, Sandile, Vullaby (or similar)
    STEEL -BRONZONG (important), Metang, Forretress, Magneton (or similar)

Years
  • Looking for all kinds of safaris! Add me: 3711-9029-9905 Also pm me if you add me so I can add back, ofc.
    I dont know what type my safari is.. ; __ ;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back