• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - The league stands strong IC (M)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Tabris-Arrival in Olivine

Snease and Tabris trecked the moderate distance to Olivine in a rather short period of time. Heading straight for the Resort, Tabris noticed Yuki walking on the opposite side of the street. He approced the boy with a rather disappointed look across his face. "Hey Yuki!" He called still a short distance away. As he neared he shot an evil glare to a passerby who sneered at Snease. "I couldn't find Micheal. I don't think that the Proven looking for him will either." Tabris spoke then remebered how little Yuki cared for the other boy, and decided to quickly change subjects. "So where's everyone else? Did you guys manage to check into the Resort?" He questioned casually trying to keep the conversation mellow.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Yuki slumped at the back of the storeroom. The other three had already chosen now there was just herdier and nuzleaf... Did he tell Tabris? Were was he anyways.

He exited the shop and found Tabris running up a hill at top speed. Oh yeah he went to chase down Michael... That guy... Yuki walked over to him as he halted to a stop before him. He checked to see if there was anyone around. He didn't answer any of his questions.

"Shop behind me, go down trapdoor, nuzleaf or herdier to choose from."

The man frowned slightly.
    "I had hoped to give all of them a better time..." He looked down at nuzleaf and herdier's pokéball.

"Hey little girl." His eyes shifted to Tsuya's.
    "How about taking another one, I'm sure I'll find someone who might want the other." He could tell what was probably going through her mind so he pushed the tray onto her lap and beamed politely again. Tough decision.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar rolled the pokeball around in her hands. She was getting nervous again. Tsuya had sent out Eevee, and the little Pokemon seemed to like her already. Her eyes shifted to the ball in her hands. Oh gosh, what if Combusken doesn't like me? The man said he was difficult... thoughts like this raced through her head. She silenced them, quietly murmuring, "Oh well...Here goes nothing..." She held the pokeball out, and Combusken appeared in a ray of white light.
    "Cooombusken!" the Pokemon stretched, and scratched his back with an irritated look on his face. Skylar knelt down to eye level. "Er, hi Combusken! I'm Skylar and I'll be your new trainer-" her sentence was cut short as she noticed Combusken was sleeping. Sleeping? Yes, the fire-type was sprawled on the floor, snoring slightly. Skylar's face went red. "Well I guess he might be tired after being in that pokeball so long..." she said sheepishly.

Years
  • Tabris-Nuzleaf or Herdier...Not my decission.

Confused about the random answer he recieved from Yuki Tabris shrugged it off and progressed to the entrence of the shop. Snease crept closely behind. Looking around the clothing store Tabris raised a brow then noticed a trap door over behind the counter. "Must be there?" He questioned outloud progressing over to it checking once to make sure nobody was looking before he entered, allowing the dark weasle to go in first.

Tsuya had already took the man up on his offer and retrived the ball holding the Nuzleaf, moments before Tabris entered the room. She heard Snease anounce that they were there and her eyes widened as she spun around to lock onto her brother's. Racing over to be infront of him she held out the Pokeball. "Look look brother! A Nuzleaf...for you!" She held out the ball. "He does his own thing, which I'd thought you'd appreciate over a mean Pokemon." She said not realizing how harsh those words might be to the shopkeeper. "And lookie lookie! My Eevee! Isn't she cute!" She added as the small brown fox came cautiously over to it's new trainer's side.

Dumbfounded, Tabris didn't have an immediate reply. Taking the ball that held Nuzleaf he looked at it questionably. "Damn, what'd I miss?" He spoke quietly mostly to himself. 'Probably would have went with this one anyway, a Dark Grass type. He'll most likely get along with both Snease and Terrarium.' First looking over to the old man Tabris nodded, "Thank you sir, your Pokemon will be taken care of well." Tabris proceeded to place the ball on his hidden necklace. He contemplated scoulding his sister for doing so much without him, going as far as even getting a Pokemon, but seeing how happy she was hugging the Eevee he just didn't have it in him, for the moment.

He then noticed a Combusken sleeping on the floor, with Skylar leaning over it. "Hmm, take sometime getting used to, eh?" He questioned moving over to the snoozing fire bird. He peeked over his shoulder to Justin as well. "Man, Micheal sure missed out. I assume you got one too, right, Justin?" He added casually.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Yuki lay against the wall outside the shop. The others had been a while... What was taking so long. He felt fed up and his head really hurt. if onyl his mum was here, what would she say.

"Another mouth to feed! Gos Yuki you're quite iresponsible." No perhaps not, besides she left behind that Gallade for Yuki. Maybe something like. "Oh how cute a new friend." Maybe not that either. Thinking about it confused Yuki more and more untill he couldn't build up his rage no longer

"THIS WORLD IS MESSED UP!

Agitated, he got up and stormed into town hoping to let off steam, until he noticed something interesting. His eyes had already led him to something today, who's to say he couldn't trust them a second time.

A priest, outside a shop, asking for money? What the?

Yuki walked over to the priest who was being ignored greatly by passerby's. He raised an eyebrow as Yuki came close by. He shut his eyes quickly and hummed for a second before opening them. He gave a little sigh.

"Law breakers, sin I say." What? Did he know Yuki was a trainer? How?

"Peh, law breaker, law breaker, couldn't care less trainer." No on was really around to understand his words. Was he insane? Another priest came out the shop carrying a cardboard box. As he spotted Yuki his box dropped and he gawped at him. This wasn't creepy at all....

Yuki backed away a few steps, then turned around. He began to walk away, when another priest just randomly stepped in front of him.

"I sense a spirit deep within you, and your friends too." Yuki was suddenyl curious about this propsal.

"What do you mean," Yuki said harshly.

"Yuki demon spirit, Tabris, lion spirit, Tsuya, fox spirit, Justin, wolf spirit, Michael, tiger spirit."

"What about Skylar," Yuki said once again harsh but with curiosity.

"Skylar. Hahahahaha." The man chuckled away slightly before vanishing into thin air. The world seemed a tone brighter and as Yuki looked around, the priests were gone.

Jeez what was up with them?

Yuki sat in a small café drinking a mug of hot chocolate, staring into space. He wondered what the others were doing and what the hell these spirits were, or was it just some old guys rant. And Yuki hadn't really thought about it before, but what happened to religion since the proven became worldwide law? Yuki had never ever been religious, or really heard much of religion except for the fact that there was such thing as it, but he wanted to know more answers. Why this league, why only one, why Kanto, why only trainers, wheres religion, what are the proven trying to achieve, what are they doing, what was that pokémon energy in the guns! He grasped his head by his hairs and felt like pulling them out. Was it all a pointless attempt to have a slightly better life, is it even worth it, can Kanto be trusted? For now the best course of action is to go to that resort island... Perhaps more answers could be uncovered there.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
  • New Pokémon - Part 2

Justin released Charmeleon from it's pokeball, possibly it's first time out in over a decade. Charmeleon appeared from the ball, ready to battle. "Char, Charmel!" Charmeleon started waving it's arms and spitting small flames into the air. "Woah! easy there!" Justin knelt down to the fire pokemon's level, "I'm your new trainer, Justin", he reached out his hand to the pokemon, who spit fire at it in return. Justin quickly pulled back his hand, trying to keep his cool and not yell from the pain. After waving his hand in the air for a bit he stood up, "Alright then, not much of a friendly one I see.", he started pacing back and forth infront of the pokemon, before pulling it's pokeball up into the air. "Well, like it or not, you're a part of this team now. You're going to have to learn to get along with me, and the other pokemon." He returned the pokemon to the ball, placed it in his pocket, then made his way out of the shop and back to Tauros.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar looked up as Tabris entered the small room and claimed the Nuzleaf. It's getting really cramped in here, she thought irritably, then stood up. "Combusken retur-" she was holding the pokeball out in midair when Justin sent his Charmeleon out. Combusken suddenly stirred and sat up, his eyes locking on Charmeleon. The other fire-type also seemed angry, so Justin resorted to returning him to his pokeball. Skylar turned to Combusken. He had a dark look on his face, and was still staring at the spot where Charmeleon had previously been standing. "Er..As I was saying..Combusken, return," she stammered, getting sort of freaked out by the fire-type's mood swings. Sheesh, if looks could kill, she thought, and turned toward the exit. "Um, well, I'm gonna go look for Yuki. I haven't seen him in a while." With that, she turned and scurried out the door and into the sunlight.
    Something rustled against her side, and Skylar looked down. Damn it! The bag of clothes was still on her shoulder! She walked quickly away from the store, wondering how no alarms went off as she left with the unpurchased clothing. She sat down at a nearby table and transfered the clothes from the store's bag to her own backpack. Strangely enough, all of the security tags had been taken off. Espeon popped out of her trainer's hat with a grin. "Espeon! Did you do this!" Skylar stared wide eyed at the little purple Pokemon who had lept onto the table. People were giving them weird looks. "Peon! Peon!" Espeon nodded quickly. Skylar smacked her forehead. "That was really risky Espeon! And besides, I feel guilty now, that man gave us a Pokemon and we stole his clothes!" she groaned and let her chin rest on her hand. "Geez, what am I going to do with you?" She smiled slightly and scratched Espeon's ear. The Pokemon grinned back at her.
    "Well, c'mon," Skylar stood and stretched. "Let's go find Yuki, then regroup with the others." Espeon lept onto her trainer's shoulder and the two began walking into town. The pair began looking into various shops that lined the streets, staring at the pretty merchandise. Suddenly, Espeon yanked on Skylar's hair. "Espeon! Eon!" she pointed with a little paw at a coffee shop across the street. Inside, Yuki sat drinking something and deep in thought. Skylar crossed the street quickly, avoiding traffic, and opened the door to the coffee shop. Espeon dove under her trainer's hat.
    "Hey Yuki!" Skylar grinned, then noticed his expression. "Geez, you look like you just saw a ghost!" She pulled up a chair next to him. "Everything okay?"

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Skylar sat opposite Yuki at the table.

"You look like you've seen a ghost, you okay?" She asked. No he wasn't okay, but that was his problem, and he'd rather not have someone else carry the burden.

"Yeah I'm good thank. I was about to get another drink, would you like something, my treat?" He rummaged through his bag to pull out his bank account. £500 he kept saying to himself. What could he do with £500...

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    "Really?" Skylar's face lit up. She coughed, her face brightening slightly, then regained her composure and continued in a regal tone, "I mean, uh, what a gentlemanly thing to do Yuki. I would simply adore a hot chocolate, if it tis no trouble to thou." She grinned, then added quickly, "And don't forget the whipped cream!"
    Something still did seem off with Yuki, but she didn't want to push the subject. He was being kind enough to buy her something to drink, so she decided small talk was the way to go. "So, we're heading to the resort after this right? I just got some new clothes so I fit in better," she smirked at her grubby apparel that she was currently wearing.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Yuki grinned slightly.
    "yeah perhaps a new outfit is what you need, after all, we are about to go into a fancy resort and then infiltrate an enemy base." Yuki had completely forgot about the infiltration part until now.
    "Hot chocolate," he repeated, "with whipped cream." He smirked.

He came back a few moments later with two similar thin and tall glasses, one with whipped cream. He handed the one without whipped cream to Skylar, and placed the other on the table. When he saw the look on her face he could tell she was grateful but not impressed.

"I'm messing with ya!" He swapped the two glasses around.
    "I don't even like cream, makes my tummy go funny,2 he said as he took a gulp of his beverage.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    "Well maybe I want to look good for all of the Proven guards. With them swooning over me, then you guys will have a chance to investigate!" Skylar grinned jokingly, then look a sip of her hot chocolate. When Yuki mentioned not liking the whipped cream, her mouth dropped open. "How could you not! It's like, the best part!" She scooped some out with the straw and stuck in it her mouth. "You're crazy," she rolled her eyes at Yuki as she stuck the straw back into the drink. "It's like a creamy wonderland of deliciousness."

ElBurrito

Years
  • Fixing

As Justin lay on Tauros' back fixing the pokeball, he felt a pain in his left leg. Pulling the boot off he looked down at the bloody cloth tied around his leg. "Hm, should probably take care of that..." He reached for his pack and looked through it, "Dangit, nothing useful in here, Absol think you could find something I can tie around this?". Absol nodded and ran off into the streets. "Well Tauros, at this rate I might have to leave you here, this ball just doesn't want to be fixed, and I don't think you'll be aloud on the ship.."

Just then Absol came running around a corner, tossed a ball of bandanas to Justin, and continued running, with a market shopkeeper not far behind. Ugh... Absol.... Justin thought as he took one of the bandanas and used it to wipe up the blood from his leg. Using the tools he originally bought for fixing the pokeball he managed to dig out the bullet, then tied a fresh bandana around the wound. He looked up and saw Absol running by again. He grabbed a pokeball and threw it into an alley, hopefully nobody notices, "Haunter, I need you to create an illusion that makes Absol look like a..... a group of gastly." Haunter gave a nod then flew into the middle of the street, Absol knew something was going on and did a Faint Attack into the nearest alley.

"Haunter, return." Returning Haunter to it's ball Justin quickly grabbed the deformed bullet and looked at it, if Charmeleon could melt this down for me, then this could be the piece I need to finish the ball.... He grabbed a couple pokeballs and the tool box, then dove into the alley.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • "Haha, I'm not too fussed on dairy products, and I especially hate milk by itself, however I love chocolate, and thats dairy!" He laughed a little and looked up to Skylar who was scooping the stuff in her mouth.

"Do you want to explore olivine before the ferry arrives? I already booked everyone's ticket on the phone earlier, and it'll be here in 4 hours. How about it then?"

He gulped down the last of the chocolate and munched on the biscuit left by.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar wiped her mouth on her sleeve in a very un-lady-like manner. "Sure, that sounds like fun!" she replied when Yuki asked about exploring the town. She'd gulped down the rest of the drink, and set the glass on the table. "C'mon c'mon c'mon let's go!" Skylar was suddenly energetic after the sugary drink, which she hadn't had in a long time. It made her stomach feel warm and she felt really happy for some reason. Ah well. Probably a sugar rush.

Years
  • Tabris-Brother Sister Time

Tsuya was slightly disgruntled that Tabris had completly ignored the fact of her new Pokemon companion who happily circled it's new trainer. However she didn't make a stink about it and followed her brother back up the stairs into the shop. As the duo neared the door both their Pokemon at their heels. Tsuya tugged on her brother's tight fitting white T-shirt. "Um, Brother do you still got some money?" She asked shyly. Tabris rose a brow at his younger sister's timid inquery. "More than you think, why?" He questioned back.

Leading him over to a pile of discounted clothing for girl's Tsuya pointed to an outfit. "I'd really like a new pair of cloths, everyone else is dressed well....nicer than me...I feel...well...scrubby." Tabris couldn't help but smile. "If you want it that bad, just take it." He spoke deviously. But quickly let her know that he was kidding by pulling out a small roll of PokeDollars. "I'll actually get you them legitamatly." He added handing his sister the outfit she'd picked. "Go into the changing room. I'll pay the gentleman his fee."

Tsuya's eyes lit up, only she could know how kind it was for Tabris to actually spend money on something unless needed to inorder to keep a profile. Happily she skipped into the dressing room as directed. Tabris meanwhile moved over to the desk where the old man now stood. "Just those that my sister took, also I noticed that my friend took off with a bag of your merchandise. I'm sure it was a mistake." Tabris handed the entire roll of money to the shopkeeper. "I'm sure that'll cover it." Tabris didn't wait for a reply instead he just ventured out into the street and waited against a wall for his sister to come back out. Snease and Eevee examined eachother closely a couple paces away from where Tabris stood.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • (yes I'm doing first person now.)

Skylar looked at me in a strange way, and her body language pretty much showed she had a sugar rush. I grabbed my coat and went outside with her, although I had no clue what was in Olivine. After checking a small map I came up with some form of proposal that may or may not interest Skylar.

"How about the lighthouse?" I said slightly smugly. The lighthouse is a mainly historical place that the proven haven't burned to the ground due to it's importance, so apparently it's the only place which can actually tell the story of the proven, although we all already know this from our history classes back home. It was nice trying to get to know Skylar better, it just meant that for once I actually had a friend, or felt like I had a friend, however I had no idea wether she felt the same way, so I still tried to keep quiet and be careful with what I say or do, because what friends might take as a joke, some people take very seriously.

ElBurrito

Years
  • Fixing - Part 2

Justin crouched down in the alley and released Charmeleon and Haunter. "Haunter, make sure nobody sees us from over there" He pointed to the opposite end of the alley from where he entered, "Absol, tell Tauros to block this end of the alley." Absol ran over and talked to Tauros, who stepped infront of the alley in response. Justin set down the bullet, tools, and the broken pokeball. "Ok Charmeleon, I need you to use your fire on this bullet, hopefully you can get it hot enough for me to reshape it into the piece I need". Charmeleon gave an annoyed look and rolled his eyes. "Well, it's either that, or we're stuck in Olvine." Justin sat down and looked Charmeleon in the eyes, "And I'm pretty sure you want to get out of here."

Charmeleon rolled his eyes again then spit out a weak flamethrower onto the bullet. "Thanks, now to get to work." Justin grabbed a pair of tongs and gripped the bullet with it, then grabbed a screw driver and started poking at it to reshape it. Charmeleon looked a bit confused and stopped the flamethrower, then picked up the pokeball and looked at it. "Um, it's the spot right there... I need to make this bullet into a ring to fit in there." Charmeleon looked at the spot, then it's trainer, then picked up the bullet and started breathing fire again. Once the bullet was glowing red, Charmeleon started reshaping it with it's claws, then handed it to Justin once it cooled down. "Um, thanks?" Justin took the lead ring and placed it in the pokeball. "Wow, perfect fit, good job Charmeleon." Justin returned the two pokemon and walked out of the alley.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    "Oh, I've heard of the lighthouse before," Skylar nodded, "It sounds cool! We should go!" She turned her gaze to the big towering structure in the distance. It looked super old and super historical, but for some reason, super intriguing. She set the pace as they began walking toward it. "Didn't there used to be an Ampharos that lit up the lighthouse long ago?" she grinned deviously. "What if your Ampharos lit up the lighthouse again? just like old times?"
    She was kidding, of course, the Proven would come immediately and bring them away. But she wanted to see Yuki's reaction. He wasn't very risky.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Tabris-Brother Sister Time Part 2 (Tsuya's New Look)

A few minutes passed since Tabris had exited the shop. He turned when he heard the bell of the door chime from behind him. Tsuya came out her face red, but her expression was one of obvious happiness. She was now wearing a traditional japanese school girl sailor outfit. Her collar was forest green in color, as was the matching skirt, both almost the same color as Snease's feather. She now had on dark brown laceless shoes and baggy leg warmer socks that reached half way to her knees. "Well, what do you think?" Tsuya asked.

Eevee didn't hesitate running back to her trainer's side barking her compliments. Snease simply nodded, and Tabris smirked before replying. "Well since we're gunna be going on a ship and we are in a port city. I;d say the sailor look is quite fitting." Tsuya smiled at her brother's reply, not quite what she had in mind, but acceptable.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • The pair had their time in the lighthouse and exited rather quickly, gaining not much information, plus it was quite bland. Yuki checked his watch, time for the ferry.

"Let's go," he said before walking slow enough for Skylar to walk beside him.

Once they reached the dock it was partially empty, and the boat was humongous. There were about 4 other people boarding the ferry apart from the group which seemed quite spooky. Yuki and Skylar took a few steps down the dock.

"Do you think it's just trainers like the bus was?" He asked in a hushed voice. The Proven could be anywhere.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back