• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - The league stands strong IC (M)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Tabris- On the Ferry

Tsuya and her brother had boarded the boat as soon as it came into port. Being they didn't really have much to acomplish in Olivine itself. Eevee was now on the shoulders of her new trainer it's puffy tail waving happily in the wind. Snease held onto the lowest railing of the ferry from over the ledge. Tabris knew that she'd be safe from falling and didn't really do anything to stop his Pokemon from having a little fun. "Snee!" The weasle screeched pointing out toward the dock as Yuki and Skylar were now comming towards the ferry themselves.

Tabris stood with his arms crossed over his chest and watched the two approach. Tsuya instantly started waving, anxious to show off her new outfit to Skylar.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
  • Boarding The Ferry

Justin put Tauros in the newly fixed pokeball, put his rancher outfit in his backpack then took off running towards the ferry alongside Absol. He got there and noticed there were only four people left from the original group. "Geez, how many people did we lose while I was gone?" He said as he walked up to the group.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar walked alongside Yuki as they arrived at the dock. She waved at Tsuya, then turned to Yuki as he asked her a question. "I don't think they'll be many trainers on board..." she frowned slightly. "I thought people at the resort didn't like Pokemon much." She grabbed the railing and began walking up onto the boat, waiting for Yuki at the top. Espeon jumped off of her shoulder and looked around curiously.

Years
  • Tabris-On the Ferry Part 2

Once Skylar made it on to the boat, accompanied by Yuki. Tsuya rushed over excitedly stopping infront of the two. She twirled around cutly and did a curtsy. "Hehe, what you think?" She asked Skylar, hoping for a better ansewer than the one her brother gave. Eevee barked down to the Espeon before leaping to be next to it, examining her intently the early stage Pokemon introduced itself.

Tabris paced over to Justin and his Absol. "Glad you could make it." He spoke refering to the fact that their team has dropped dramatically in numbers. Snease followed her trainer by balancing on the rails of the ferry. Once she neared him She gripped onto the metal with her claws to prevent any slipping.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Tabris and Tsuya came up to the group, but for once Yuki didn't feel like resorting to silence.

"No Skylar, they're afraid that if there are battles there then their island will fill with the proven. It's how the proven work their ways around it." He knew that there were people behind him that wouldn't understand, and he actually felt like explaining something to them.

"Sorry, we were discussing the islands reputation with the proven." He turned around almost imedately, and noted that he probably sounded quite sarcastic saying that. Ah well.

They boarded the ferry to find it was practically a ghost ferry. No ones seemed to walk around the ferry and their weren't any familys their either, with the exception of Tsuya and Tabris. Yuki respected Tabris's decisions, as so far he hadn't stood out to much and had made good choices. Perhaps Yuki was the one that needed to change to be liked...

Yuki found a room that had 2 single beds in it, and with the lack of people I guess you could be anywhere on this ferry and no one would care. He lay on the bed and wondered where everyone else was sleeping tonight.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    "Ah, I didn't really know much about the resort. I mean, I went there a lot with my grandparents but they kinda sheltered me..." she trailed off, and noticed Tsuya's new outfit. "Wow!" she gushed. "That's really cute, I like it!" She grinned. Tsuya's little sailor outfit was cute, and she was glad that the girl was happy. Espeon eyeballed the little Eevee that had lept in front of her. "Espi! Pi!" the purple Pokemon grinned, and began leaping around with her lower evolution.
    Skylar watched as Yuki retired to her room. "I think I'm going to stay out on deck," she said, not particularly to anybody. She walked over to the railing and leaned over, looking at the rolling blue waves below.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • "Attention everybody!!2 The familiar voice of Alder boomed through the ship.

"Once again you're on a vehicle which all passengers are trainers. Have fun battling!" The voice cuts off after that, no more about where to battle or anything, Yuki guessed anywhere. Haha now I can have that battle with Skylar Yuki thought with a grin.

he aproached Skylar who was leaning over the railings.

"You still up for that battle then?" he asked confidently.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar listened as Alder's voice boomed through the ship. Wait, so this was set up too? she thought, frowning slightly. He was saying something about everyone on board being a trainer. She didn't think much of it, and continued to watch the water. Someone was approaching from behind, and Skylar turned curiously. It was Yuki, and he was wondering if they could have their battle.
    "Of course! When?" she grinned deviously. Hopefully I'll be able to try Combusken out...If he doesn't fall asleep again. Or perhaps Flygon would like a shot... Her mind raced. She didn't want to use Espeon...Not yet. Squirtle and Riolu were her secret weapons. But should she show off Flygon's strength? She didn't know. Combusken wasn't very trustworthy though...Would he even battle?

Years
  • Tabris-On the Ferry Part 3

Hearing the Champion of Unova over the intercom, Tabris rolled his eyes. "Of course he'd behind this as well." Tabris thought outloud getting a hiss from Snease. "Wonder if he can be trusted, so far he's been leading us with deception...perhaps I'll have a word with him" He continued turning from the deck heading for the Captain's quarters.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Eevee happily darted from the Espeon barking it's own Pokecomments. Tsuya blushed at Skylar's reply to her new outfit. She stepped aside as Yuki approached asking Skylar for a battle. Tsuya sat down out of the way and watched the two, she decided that taking notes on a Pokemon Battle would be good now that she too was a legit trainer. Calling Eevee over the Pokemon curled up in her lap and waited patiently for the battle to commence.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Knocking on the door, but not waiting for a reply Tabris stepped into the room where Alder had been. "Excuse me, Champ. I've got a couple questions." Tabris beamed evilly as he took out a Great Ball from his necklace. "First off, how were you able to board the ferry when it wasn't even in port? And secondly." He paused tossing the ball into the air casually catching it. "How long have you had this boat trip set up for us? Seems a little bit too convient on your part, remember that this isn't Unova. How is it your managing so much pull?" Tabris continued his interigation.

ElBurrito

Years
  • The Ferry

Justin and Absol found a room on the ship and went in. Justin sat down, set his bag beside him and looked at Absol, "Well Absol, looks like we can finally relax abit." The two looked up as Alder spoke on the intercom. "On second thought, you can relax, I need to figure out what kind of moves Charmeleon and Tauros know.." Justin grabbed some pokeballs and walked out of the room, Absol ran up and followed him.

The two walked out onto the deck, Justin overheard Yuki and Skylar mention something about battling, "Maybe we should go to the upper deck, that way we can train away from the action." "Sol." Absol ran over to the stairs and waited for it's trainer. Once the two walked up Justin tossed the two pokeballs out infront of him, Charmeleon and Tauros appeared and looked at eachother. "Ok, now to figure out what you guys can do..."

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • "Alright!" Yuki yelled as he threw his fist in the air.

"3 on 3? Ok?" He then ran out to the part of the ship closest to the helm and stoof battle ready, itching for a battle. He then pulled out is first pokéball. Finally, time to prove his worth.

"Ampharos, I need your help buddy!" the familiar red light formed the yellow figure almost instantly as the Ampharos quickly got into a battle pose and a determined look spread across his face.

"I'll let you take the first move!" he shouted across the court.

Yuki grinned. His first battle in a while. This was bound to be interesting.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Alder stared at tabris, his face gawping at his comment. He scratched the back of his head innocently.

"Hm, First off I, erm, bought the ship, and I knew the captain. That pretty much sums it up." That was all Alder could say. He shrugged his shoulders and turned around to sit on a chair and pull out a biscuit.

Zzz. the sound of electricity could be heard. It came close bye and wasn't very loud, almost like an alarm.

"Going down." Alder said with a smile.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar laughed and sped after him toward the helm, and pulled out a pokeball. They would be holding a 3 on 3 battle, and as Yuki sent out Ampharos, she knew who she would choose. "Flygon, c'mon out!" she yelled, and the green dragon appeared with a roar. Determination flashed in his eyes. Yuki called across the court, stating that Skylar could have the first move. "Great!" she narrowed her eyes and grinned. She was itching to get this battle going.
    Ampharos is an electric type, so a ground type move would be a great way to start this off! she thought, then called to her Pokemon: "Flygon, use Earthquake!"
    "Flyyygon!" He slapped his tail on the ground and the area where they were battling began shaking slightly. He was smart enough to know not to use earthquake on the whole ship; breaking the boat wasn't exactly the best idea...

Years
  • Tsuya- Observer of Battle

Rising to her feet Tsuya attempted to follow the two, to where they have decided to commence the battle. However due to Skylar's first move of Earthquake curtousy of Flygon she lost her footing. Falling onto the wooden surface of the deck, she wasn't hurt but had troubles getting back up. Using the railing for stability Tsuya pulled herself up and moved slowly to be closer to the action. Eevee wobbled behind her trainer. Once the duo made it near by, but still off a bit as to not get caught in any crossfire, Tsyua again sat down, but continued to hold onto the rail with one hand and stablizing Eevee with her other. 'Wow! I already know that i wouldn't have a chance...' Tsuya monologued looking down to her new Pokemon Partner. "You'd still try wouldn't you?" She asked getting a yelp reply from Eevee who faced the action.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • An earthquake, ujust as Yuki predicted. Skylar's technique was using type disadvantages to her advantage, good for her.

"Ampharos, quickly jump and use thunderbolt full strength!"

Ampharos did as instructed and soon was slightly hovering above the ground, in other words, dodging the move completely in a new way. The earthquake subsided and te next order was called.

"Double team quickly!" With quick precision a number of healthy looking Ampharos's surrounded the enemy flygon quickly. There was always ways of getting hit in a double team, luck or aura, and usually the only perked sense a Flygon really had was sound, which was usually the most common perk, so it seemed unlikely that the Flygon would hit Ampharos, but if it did, Ampharos could easily defend itself... The worry of if this was going to hit or not made Yuki come up with a plan incase the Flygon came towards Ampharos with a physical move... ice punch!

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar watched as Ampharos dodged with a quick Thunderbolt. She grinned. It was a good way to use the move...But electric type moves won't have any effect since Flygon's also a ground type! Ampharos used Double Team, and a whole ring of Ampharos surrounded her Pokemon. Flygon looked around nervously, inspecting each copy, however they each looked exactly the same so there was no way he could figure out which was the true one. Skylar bit her lip, and an idea popped into her mind.
    Yuki might use a physical move on me, causing all of the Ampharos to attack, and Flygon won't know which one to dodge...Unless...
    "Flygon, fly up!" she yelled. Her pokemon obeyed, kicking up dust as he shot up in the air. Yes! her grin grew wider. Flygons could create sandstorms with just their wings, and this would lower Ampharos' evasiveness. But Flygon could see thanks to the red 'goggles' over his eyes. "Now, fly down and use Dragon Tail on each of the Ampharos!"
    Flygon turned and dove downwards, his tail glowing. He could see each of the yellow Pokemon clearly, and began breaking his way through the clones.

Years
  • Tabris- Trapped!

'Going down?' Tabris repeated in his mind as a quiet alarm like electronic buzz echoed though the room. Then before he knew it the floor benieth him opened up dropping down benieth the surface of the ship. There he was instantly ambushed by guards who gripped his arm that still held the Great Ball. Easily over powering both he and Snease the guards tossed the small weasle into a cell. Away from his Partner. Tabris was also restrained inside an identical one.

With his other Pokemon confiscated he watched one of the guards hang his necklace of Pokeballs on a rack down a moderately long hall way. In the cell Tabris had but a blanket. "What the hell! You coward!" He screamed his anger up to Alder, through the now closed ceiling. "Bastards, what the hell is going on?!" He shouted to the guards that left the room laughing amongst themselves. Sitting down in the corner of his cell, Tabris looked around the brig. He could see two other identical cells, each with another prisoner.

"Hey!" He called to his cell mates, they looked horrible, as if they've been trapped here for sometime. "You know what's going on here? What does Alder have planned?" He asked reletively quiet, but still loud enough to gain their attention.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Back on deck Tsuya watched the battle mesmorized by both trainer's tactics. "Wow, Eevee, so exciting! I can't wait until we get a chance to prove our worth." She spoke to her Pokemon, who simply yawned a reply this time. A wave of sandy wind blew across Tsuya's face as she sheilded her Pokemon from it.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Each Amparos slowly disaperead one by one beneath the sandstorm that blocked the view. Yuki gritted his teeth. Stand your ground Ampharos, soon very soon...

"Now!" Yuki shouted as the flygon aproached Ampharos, who quickly responded with an ice punch. Ampharos charged forward, missing, but dodging at the same time as the Flygon swooped down with dragon tail and hit the spot ampharos previously was.

"Again!" Ampharos quickly swooped around, and aimed at the Flygon, who was still recovering from the failed attack and ran forward with the ice punch charged up.

"Go go go!" Yuki shouted.

----------------------------

A man looked up at Tabris. he was about 40 years of age and had dark rims under his eyes from the lack of sleep. His sirt was torn and all there was to him was flesh. He looked into Tabris's eyes before checking if the coast was clear. He then moved a little closer to the bars and wrapped is hands around the bars, pulling himself forward. he coughed and spluttered before he spoke

"They plan to train you, heard 'em talking about it a little while ago, make you a soldier against the proven. I'm not sure about the rest, as I'm only here because I denied what I saw when I got to Kanto a long time ago.

Years
  • Tabris- Trapped! Part 2

The older man pulled himself weakly over to the bars of his cage gripping them for support. The man had a rough time speaking and his ansewer only flooded Tabris' mind with more questions. 'This man seen, Kanto? Denying the promised land of Pokemon Trainers? A Soldier agaisnt the Proven?' Tabris shook his head in disbelief. "How long have they held you captive? You've been to Kanto?" He questioned. Without a pause he continued. "Why me? We were heading to fight the Proven now, what purpous does he have to lock me up? That son of a bi***!" He looked up to the place where he had fallen down his eyes slowly transitioning one of pure rage to one of worry. "Skylar, Yuki, Justin...Tsuya..." He trailed off turning back towards the man. "What about my friends? Have you heard anything what he plans for them?" He spoke in a more less frantic tone, letting the man know that this was primarily the question he wanted answered. He didn't want to strain the man too much, he was in bad enough shape as is.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Flygon's tail hit the ground, smashing the spot where Ampharos previously stood. The yellow Pokemon zipped past him with an ice punch, barely missing. Suddenly, he turned and began charging ice punch again. "Flygon, get outta there!" Skylar yelled. Her Pokemon flapped his wings to retreat to the sky, but Ampharos was quick. The move made contact and Flygon hit the ground with a thud. He stood up shakily as the sandstorm cleared. "Fly up, then Hyper Beam!" determination was thick in Skylar's voice.
    The green dragon charged the move as he flew up, and once he got high enough, let loose the beam of white light.

ElBurrito

Years
  • Training

"Ok Charmeleon" Justin said reaching into his pocket, "Use flamethrower on this coin." He pulled out his battle coin and showed it to the red lizard. Then he reached into his bag and pulled out a heavily padded arm guard, "Ok Tauros, horn attack." Justin put one leg back and braced for an impact then flipped the coin into the air for Tauros. Charmeleon followed the coin with it's eyes then shot a burst of flames at it as Tauros ran at Justin. Tauros slammed it's horn into it's trainer's arm as hard as it could, causing Justin to fall back and hit the ground. "Alright, good job Tauros, now try to stomp me." Tauros stood up on its hind legs and slammed its hooves down at it's trainer. Justin rolled to the side, barely dodging the bull's legs.

"Gonna have to move faster than that Tauros." The large pokemon huffed and tried smashing his trainer again. Justin rolled and dodged again, but Tauros quickly shifted with it's trainer and slammed his hoof down, Justin barely got his arm over his face in time. "Ok, good job Tauros" Justin stood up and shook his arm, "Alright Charmeleon, slash time." He got in a fighting stance, threw the arm guard down then held his arms up in fists. Charmeleon gave a nod then took a run at it's trainer. It slashed at Justin as fast as it could, Justin managed to block each attack with his own arms. Sand from the deck below blew over and Justin returned his pokemon. Justin and Absol walked over to the railing to see the battle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back